It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Hate Kamala Quote...When They Think It's Trump's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
While “stupid” comes off harsh, young adults are extremely naive. Hell, I know a lot of naive middle-aged adults as well. Wisdom does not always come with age, that’s for sure.

I would assume most of us here grew up thinking adults were smart, then as we got older, we all realized that the adults are the same dolts who were our peers in school that were licking glue and snorting pixie sticks in the back of the class.

Day in and day out I see fully grown adults investing so much time and energy into politics, which is 100% bullshIt. You see people on here insulting others for being spoon fed while their lips are still dribbling from their own feeding. If adults can’t see through the BS, I’d imagine the college age kids are f*cked. All that energy and vitriol getting aimed at arbitrary monsters.

I couldn’t be more thankful for my desire to never have children. I beat the hell out of myself for such small things, I surely would have taken myself off this planet by now for involuntarily subjecting another human being to the crap we’ve created.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Is that like grown up "locker talk"?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'd like to see your average Trump supporter take a similar quiz. I guarantee similar results. Both sides are fu$%ing stupid hypocrites.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join