It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein victim alleges financier showed her off to Trump at Mar-a-Lago when 14, lawsuit says

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Did anyone know that Neville Chamberlain killed six million Jews. I saw a photo of Neville Chamberlain with Hitler

I never knew Neville Chamberlain was besties with Hitler and had him over at his resort for decades? I thought they were just political figures? What a funny attempt at stretching in comparison right? You're a great comedian Butcher.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

You could’ve knocked me over with a feather

...and you've fallen right into this thread, like clockwork. That easy.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: HalWesten
Good Lord this has been hashed over and over and over here several times. We get it, you hate Trump. It's a smoke-show! What YOU are denying is his kicking Epstein out of Mara BECAUSE Epstein put the moves on a minor. There is nothing to this. This isn't even good enough to be a hoax, it's BS and should be deleted.

No one is denying that. It's common knowledge he banned him(in 2007.... 12 years after this alleged incident). Knowing Trump, it was all about the optics. Trump only cared because of the possibility of it reflecting poorly on him. Only time he ever cares.

I keep hearing about Epstein & Clinton from the same people who deny Trump had any nefarious connections to Epstein. Sure. Epstein's main man was Clinton. Epstein didn't kill himself, Clinton put the hit on him. Super Trump the Pedo Smasher singlehandedly swooped in and had Epstein's life work foiled. Not complicit at all. No sirree.

It's astonishing how many legitimate conspiracies are flat out ignored by the majority of this conspiracy theorist haven because it might make Bunker Boy look bad.

Deny Ignorance. Deny Conspiracies right off the bat if the word "Trump" is present. Nothing to see here... move along

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

In my experience, Trump supporters will not listen to anything along those lines. Obviously we’re not in the court of law here right now, but are those claims, although that case was dropped, it was dropped before it went to court. In your opinion as a lawyer, in your experience is there anything you can say as to the validity of those claims and whether there will be anything more about that?

Edwards: Nothing at all. The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

More info about attorney here:
www.epllc.com...
pagesix.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
Doesn't that imply that he knew and turned a blind eye until that point?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

But I understand. Trump says he didn't know at all, and you believe him. You faith him, so strong, you and others continue to use him as a literal source for denial.

How old does Trump look in all those pictures. lol they a long time ago...

I keep saying bring the facts forward like Bill's 20+ flights to his island... Line it all up and we can all say he screwed underage women too...

Don't say Trump is guilty by association of something because some woman says "I was 14 and dating Epstein and I met Trump" but nothing happened, but I met him...lol

I'm sure most around Epstein assumed he was involved with at least some of the women around him while not knowing any real age of any of them. I had a friend that use to date high schoolers and he was in his 30s at the time...he had been doing it since he was like 19... I didn't know, wasn't close enough to him to see that side of him. His dates looked normal in the sense I didn't think that is just a young girl... He got busted and many of us were kind of shocked, but then when we looked back we could see then what we didn't see or suspect in the past.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There's two rumors on Epsteins banning from mar a lago.

1st one is that they were both bidding on some property and were trying to screw each other over to get it.

2nd was that Epstein was hitting on a mar a lago members daughter.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Would you attempt to out Epstein? Would you like to shoot yourself in the back of the head with a long rifle?
I'd imagine banning him from Maralago was probably all he could do at that time, considering most victims that reported abuse of high profile figures to the FBI always end up dead.

Hey, I'm all for if Trump is guilty he should be held accountable. But the only thing that's really happening here is the media is trying to cover up for all the CEOs and politicians that have been active in this type of thing for a very long time. And there's no real evidence that Trump is guilty of ritualistic child abuse the same way as all the others.

Then you have # like this: www.youtube.com...

Whom is in the Podesta crowd?

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5604699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The thread is about Trump possibly knowing what Epstein was into and not saying anything. What you posted implies that this might have been the case.

Neither the OP nor my post said anything about Trump taking part in any type of child abuse.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I guess it implies anything you want it to....

Type in Hillary and Weinstein in DuckDuckGo and see a 1000 pictures come up with them together...Does that imply she was in on his dirty dealings too?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The evidence of which there was a lot more circumstantial there to point at his guilt, in the case of podesta and that whole lot, was downplayed by these same people. They told us we were wrong and that it was all a conspiracy. Told it wasn't fair to accuse him without proof. Then everyone censored anything about it everywhere. But we are supposed to sit here and entertain this tabloid garbage with the weakest of assumptions to go on...

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Or pictures of underage people on the walls of your pizza joint basement in compromising positions with obvious sexual undertones...but no a 20 year old picture of you with a guy who later turns out was doing horrific things damn you.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That post wasn't about pictures but about info that Trump gave to the prosecutor in charge of the Epstein case.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

There's two rumors on Epsteins banning from mar a lago.

1st one is that they were both bidding on some property and were trying to screw each other over to get it.

2nd was that Epstein was hitting on a mar a lago members daughter.

I think both happened....

At some point Trump suspected I'm sure, I'm also sure a 1000 other celebrities, powerful and rich either suspected or were a part of his inner circle.

Now did they suspect he was going after young women as young as 14? Who knows..saying a 16 year old is 18 is rather easy to do...And these young women were willing to be with him, so what is there for people to suspect unless they actually experienced something that would push them in that direction.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That post wasn't about pictures but about info that Trump gave to the prosecutor in charge of the Epstein case.

By 2009 I'm sure Trump was fully aware of everything Epstein was doing...Whatever information he was able to give wasn't enough though to get him locked away for a long time, so I don't think Trump knew any inner circle stuff that maybe someone like Bill Clinton might know.

Trump most likely knew dates and times of when they both were at some party/event and Trump said something like yes I saw that young woman with him at that event... It seems he was able to collaborate some testimonies, but it wasn't enough and no one else came forward to help, so Epstein went free for another 10 years.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The thread is about Trump possibly knowing what Epstein was into and not saying anything. What you posted implies that this might have been the case.

Neither the OP nor my post said anything about Trump taking part in any type of child abuse.

I gave you a link about an attorney where Trump did say something. He helped the case. It's what everyone likes to conveniently forget about. Epstien, the whole lot associated with him, the people whom didn't help any attorneys, are all involved in ritualistic child abuse. I mean if we want to go by associations I can you give many and none of them involve Trump, and none of them said any thing to anybody and all took part in the sick crap.

So far Trump seems to be the only one who has said something. Everyone else helped in covering it all up.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago2205699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: butcherguy

Did anyone know that Neville Chamberlain killed six million Jews. I saw a photo of Neville Chamberlain with Hitler

I never knew Neville Chamberlain was besties with Hitler and had him over at his resort for decades? I thought they were just political figures? What a funny attempt at stretching in comparison right? You're a great comedian Butcher.

Had him over at his resort?
You do realize that the resort is a club where you pay dearly to be a member, right?
You make it sound like Trump had him over to visit... Hey buddy, come over to my place on Sunday, we’ll watch football.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Who knows?

The "he likes them on the younger side" quote is from 2002 so he must have had some idea, at least.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
And I pointed out that the info he gave wasn't something he dug up a couple of minutes before talking with the attorney.

It was something he was sitting on. That is what the OP is saying.

As Xtrozero pointed out, maybe it wasn't inside stuff. If that was the case then how much help was he really offering?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Who knows?

The "he likes them on the younger side" quote is from 2002 so he must have had some idea, at least.

What is young to a 50 year old man, for me that is anything under 35... Do you think he was suggesting 14-16?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Doesn't matter what you or I think Trump might consider "younger".

The OP posted info about a woman saying she was introduced to Trump, by Epstein, when she was 14, not a young looking 30 year old.

edit on 19-8-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join