It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein victim alleges financier showed her off to Trump at Mar-a-Lago when 14, lawsuit says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

It took me literally 5min to refute your OP...not weeks of combing the web

It took me 5 minutes to find that information and images of Trump. The fact you admit it'd take you a while to find anything to link Romney, Obama or other major politicians to Epstein, even close to the same level as Trump, says something.

You're still here defending Trump by the way. I'm glad you have nothing better to do after all.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: eletheia

Those pictures are all old pictures at least 20 yrs ago.

One of those pictures are as recent as the early 2000's. How long has Epstein been accused of carrying out these crimes?

She may have been Jeffrey Epstein’s first victim — a young woman recruited by the convicted pedophile’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell in London in 1994 when she was 17.

In his book, “Relentless Pursuit: My Fight for the Victims of Jeffrey Epstein,” Florida lawyer Bradley Edwards describes his interviews with a woman he calls “Fantasia,” who reached out to him when she was nearly 40 to describe the alleged abuse she suffered by Epstein and Maxwell.

Source

What's the cut off time before we can hold somebody accountable for an association? I mean Obama's with decades worth of associations. Trump? Different standards I take it?

Trump banned him from his resort/s.

So says Trump, well after Epstein began to get bad press. Again, he's not a reliable source.

You're doing the same thing, ignoring the facts if they don't match your opinion of Trump. You are aware that almost everything you've said in this thread has been BS, right? Why don't you attack the people that are actually committing the crimes we're talking about instead of attacking someone who has been attacked over and over and over again simply because he beat Hillary. That's what this is all about, revenge. Not intellectual honesty, revenge. Hatred. It's actually sickening.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here’s a lawyer stating the POTUS was helpful with his Epstein case...

mobile.twitter.com...

But none of this matters because Trump is a very naughty boy

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

No you can easily find pictures of him with plenty of other people...you said that as many pictures as you found must mean he was implicit. I said you'd have to compare to all the other people he is in photos with to even see if that could be argued. I bet you didn't even look at others in photos with him... I bet you went right to google and searched trump Epstein then clicked images. You didnt prove anything but your bias and trump hate.

ETA:I'd still be here defending you if some jackass made public assumptions about you bashing your character and calling you a pedo without proof.
edit on 18-8-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I bet you didn't even look at others in photos with him...

Well I'm sorry I hold the Presidency in such high regard to focus on Trump. Clearly I'm going overboard here Ricky.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Clearly...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
When the OP has exhausted all Anti Trump sources, with less then a 100 days till election, it begrudgingly pushes CONSPIRACY nonsense that was mainly designed for the unwitting low info voter, a demographic aimed for, yet doesn't produce a return.

People of ATS, are we seriously entertaining this ridiculous LARP? It's goal and intent is to try to harm Trump, nothing else, nothing more.

Carry one folks.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I'm going to summarize this post here.

he beat Hillary

Oh good lord he did, didn't he? Thanks for reminding me. Would like to post that again for the nth time on here? Because we can't get enough of that deflection.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

it begrudgingly pushes CONSPIRACY nonsense

On a conspiracy website called AboveTopSecret.

How dare I, as a long standing member here?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

No you can easily find pictures of him with plenty of other people...you said that as many pictures as you found must mean he was implicit. I said you'd have to compare to all the other people he is in photos with to even see if that could be argued. I bet you didn't even look at others in photos with him... I bet you went right to google and searched trump Epstein then clicked images. You didnt prove anything but your bias and trump hate.

ETA:I'd still be here defending you if some jackass made public assumptions about you bashing your character and calling you a pedo without proof.

Touche

The fact that he is recycling the same old photos only goes to prove that there

aren't that many of the two of them together and definately NO RECENT ONES!

which lends cachet to the fact of Trump was no longer associating with Epstein

and Maxwell.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Back on topic

Do you believe Wikileaks SG?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm going to summarize this post here.

he beat Hillary

Oh good lord he did, didn't he? Thanks for reminding me. Would like to post that again for the nth time on here? Because we can't get enough of that deflection.

Nice job ignoring the context. This is why you're not taken seriously here, your MO is cherry-picking, only using information that backs up your claim. If you bothered to use factual information I would have some respect for you, but since you refuse to do that, it just makes you look bad.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Back on topic

Do you believe Wikileaks SG?

What part of the OP is about Wikileaks?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

This is why you're not taken seriously here

I'd figure even you would be smart enough to figure status is the last thing on my mind on this forum.

If I wanted status, I'd go post another bootlicking thread about Trump and watch those stars, flags flow through. Fortunately, I care more about the facts at hand, and honest debate.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

This is why you're not taken seriously here

I'd figure even you would be smart enough to figure status is the last thing on my mind on this forum.

If I wanted status, I'd go post another bootlicking thread about Trump and watch those stars, flags flow through. Fortunately, I care more about the facts at hand, and honest debate.

Cheers.

Ignoring facts and being intellectually dishonest isn't helping your case any. When you decide you want to actually do the things you say you already do, then a real discussion can be had with you. Until then, keep living in your delusions and be happy.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

then a real discussion can be had with you

Unlike the one we're having now?

I've got what I want from you already Hal.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Have them switch this to RATS and we can discuss.
This should probably be in there anyway.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Have them switch this to RATS and we can discuss.

Pleading to the mods to get this thread moved.

Sad.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Antsy to beat upon the PG dead horse once more.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If trumps guilty, he should get busted, but I don't think he is.

My guess is. A large group of people were blackmailed and need daddy Trumps protection, so they want him to look involved, when he's not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join