It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein victim alleges financier showed her off to Trump at Mar-a-Lago when 14, lawsuit says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Hadn't heard about that...that is pretty damning. Take note grey and OP...this kind of evidence in conjunction with his own words (turns out was a lie) about the woman is how you go about proving something. Not that tabloid garbage full of assumptions you peddle.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I think just like the media you are cherry picking and embellishing here.

I'll grant you that possibility, though if this was merely 'cherry picking' and unfairly putting all focus on Trump (who is current POTUS, highest in the land), it should be hard to find equivalent connects to other current major politicians.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I assume nothing. That's Trumps own words.

Why would he say it was a cesspool? If he knew nothing he would of said he knew nothing.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Yes, I know.... but how many of them had as close a relationship with Epstein as the Trumps did?

Supposition much?

He was seen so frequently with Epstein that even Fox news couldn't find a decent picture without him alonside Epstein!

Those pictures are all old pictures at least 20 yrs ago.

There are NO NEW OR RECENT ONES .........

Trump banned him from his resort/s.

I mean there's some pics with the Clintons, granted. But that in itself is not enough to explain his close relationship.

More supposition?

Any pictures of Epstein with Romney? Obama? Any deep associations to the level of Trump?
Not that I know of.

Well you should know, you're the one digging the dirt.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

edit on 18-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

This lawsuit does not accuse the sitting president of any sexual misconduct

But you know you just got to wonder.... lol

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Why would saying it's a cesspool mean he knows about Epstein's dirty laundry?
Is that the only possible thing he could mean...or...are you assuming that's what he meant?

Do you understand your assumptions yet?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Why would saying it's a cesspool mean he knows about Epstein's dirty laundry?
Is that the only possible thing he could mean...or...are you assuming that's what he meant?

Do you understand your assumptions yet?

What year did he call it a cesspool?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Those pictures are all old pictures at least 20 yrs ago.

One of those pictures are as recent as the early 2000's. How long has Epstein been accused of carrying out these crimes?

She may have been Jeffrey Epstein’s first victim — a young woman recruited by the convicted pedophile’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell in London in 1994 when she was 17.

In his book, “Relentless Pursuit: My Fight for the Victims of Jeffrey Epstein,” Florida lawyer Bradley Edwards describes his interviews with a woman he calls “Fantasia,” who reached out to him when she was nearly 40 to describe the alleged abuse she suffered by Epstein and Maxwell.

Source

What's the cut off time before we can hold somebody accountable for an association? I mean Obama's with decades worth of associations. Trump? Different standards I take it?

Trump banned him from his resort/s.

So says Trump, well after Epstein began to get bad press. Again, he's not a reliable source.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I don't know if it does or not because I have better things to do with my day than hunt the internet for picture counts and times I can say someone was somewhere with the guy. You'd probably need a team of people working for a good bit of hours to compile those stats.

That's why I don't make threads like this because until you actually put in the work to find out you really dont know and you just assume whoever you got it from did do the work and also are being honest with the findings...and we all know most media outlets are extremely bias against trump.

I do know Epstein had a lot of guests, held many events, and traveled to many more events. Hell when it first came out I remember hearing he was fond of having scientists at his island for scientific summits of sorts...you think they knew too?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Trump knew.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Trump called out Clinton.

Kinda dumb if he was partaking don’t you think?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Guilt by association is not a good thing. Is that how you'd like the country to be run?

I'll stick to evidence and facts...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I assume nothing. That's Trumps own words.

Of course the don't care what Trump says.

Trump admits he is undermining USPS to make it harder to vote by mail

Trump asks Russia to interfere with elections

Country be damned. So long as it's triggering some libs.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The Post Office has plenty of cash on hand and plenty of sales revenue 😎

But we know some upper managers are coming up short on donations to Democrat candidates 😎

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I have better things to do with my day than hunt the internet for picture counts and times

Yet here you are, arguing such. Either you care or you don't. You're posting on here in defense of POTUS. That's crystal clear.

Guilt by association is not a good thing

True, but this wasn't merely a distant associate of Trump, as made clear by the images and various meetings, ties.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I see Xue finds the POTUS associations with a well know pedophile to be something to laugh at. I'm sure those victim's would be laughing at your light hearted attempt on this thread.

Well done.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: HalWesten
Good Lord this has been hashed over and over and over here several times. We get it, you hate Trump. It's a smoke-show! What YOU are denying is his kicking Epstein out of Mara BECAUSE Epstein put the moves on a minor. There is nothing to this. This isn't even good enough to be a hoax, it's BS and should be deleted.

No one is denying that. It's common knowledge he banned him(in 2007.... 12 years after this alleged incident). Knowing Trump, it was all about the optics. Trump only cared because of the possibility of it reflecting poorly on him. Only time he ever cares.

Stop right there. Unless you know him personally and were in his circle of close friends when that happened, you cannot know that.

I keep hearing about Epstein & Clinton from the same people who deny Trump had any nefarious connections to Epstein. Sure. Epstein's main man was Clinton. Epstein didn't kill himself, Clinton put the hit on him. Super Trump the Pedo Smasher singlehandedly swooped in and had Epstein's life work foiled. Not complicit at all. No sirree.

It's astonishing how many legitimate conspiracies are flat out ignored by the majority of this conspiracy theorist haven because it might make Bunker Boy look bad.

Deny Ignorance. Deny Conspiracies right off the bat if the word "Trump" is present. Nothing to see here... move along

Your words alone tell me you have no interest in the truth. None. Otherwise you wouldn't make statements like that. You dislike Trump so much you can't believe that he would get away from a child molester because of the ethical concerns, not the optics. That's beyond your ability to comprehend that it is possible, right? Bull. You're no different than the rest of the anti-Trumpers here that won't believe any truth about him if it goes against your opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It took me literally 5min to refute your OP...not weeks of combing the web. I can take the time for that...the least I can do to try and keep some sanity in the posting around here.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
One of those pictures are as recent as the early 2000's. How long has Epstein been accused of carrying out these crimes?

The early 2000's?......... 2005 maybe?

Not that far of 20 yrs ago?

She may have been Jeffrey Epstein’s first victim — a young woman recruited by the convicted pedophile’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell in London in 1994 when she was 17.

In his book, “Relentless Pursuit: My Fight for the Victims of Jeffrey Epstein,” Florida lawyer Bradley Edwards describes his interviews with a woman he calls “Fantasia,” who reached out to him when she was nearly 40 to describe the alleged abuse she suffered by Epstein and Maxwell.

What has Donald Trump have to do with that? ^^^^^^^^^^ /SMH

His name isnt even mentioned.

What's the cut off time before we can hold somebody accountable for an association? I mean Obama's with decades worth of associations. Trump? Different standards I take it?

My daughter had a customer for years, ordinary every day man, till one

day the shop was closed ......he had been arrested as a peadophile, How

was she to know? It wasn't tattooed on his forehead.

Maybe likewise for Trump with Epstein?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ya know no one has been able to give me a reasonable response as to why an increase of 2-3% in parcels is going to break our postal system. I won't get into it here with you as thats not what your thread is about...well I guess it kind of is...this is another baseless bash trump thread right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join