It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein victim alleges financier showed her off to Trump at Mar-a-Lago when 14, lawsuit says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

It seems to me that Trump new full well what Epstien was doing. I think that Trump and Epstien regularly hung out with each other. And there's evidence that they flew together at least twice. Plus his comments about Epstien liking younger women.

Did Trump partake of young girls? I don't know. I don't see evidence that he did that. But evidence that he did hang with Epstien.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
On ats, it’s all fake news. Trump is the only billionaire who doesn’t partake in kiddie diddling... despite all signs pointing to not...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

It seems to me that Trump new full well what Epstien was doing. I think that Trump and Epstien regularly hung out with each other. And there's evidence that they flew together at least twice. Plus his comments about Epstien liking younger women.

They were in the same business/financial circles so they were bound to have

been seen together sometimes........

You don't have to like or agree with someone because you do business with them.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: shooterbrody

I always laugh at this.
Trump with his mushroom member, Epstein with his egg shaped privates.

Sounds like the beginnings of a good omlette.

Thanks for ruining omelettes for me. I think I'll forward this to my mom who works as a breakfast cook, might make her job easier.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: bigsnowman
Sweet
So was stormys mushroom story true?
You know, since you saw his weiner?

Nope, completely false. It was very bigly huge and he had three testicles. They say Sleepy Joe only has one... Sad!

Sounds like you got an eyefull!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yawn

Another day another fake attack on President Trump another massive loss of support for the disgusting dEmocrat party

Enjoy your losses libs, they just seem to keep on comin

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If Trump wasn't president Epsten will still be running around in his plane with Bill Clinton.

Maybe since Trump was elected the government finally goes after pedos.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

They only time they hung out is at Margo-largo Club. Outside there is no evidence they hung out. He owns the club it's his job to hang out with the members.

edit on 18-8-2020 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You do know a lot of people "hung" with the guy right? Politicians, business men, scientists, bankers, models...it goes on and on. The guy was mega rich and was social and liked to entertain among the pedo sickness. I seriously doubt everyone who knew the guy or spent time around him knew the depths of what he was up to. I think if they did he would have been caught a lot sooner...not everyone can keep secrets.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Trump actually informed on Epstein !!!! 😆

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yawn this has been covered so much, like anybody else if Trump did anything wrong prosecute him and anybody else. There's nothing there. Coming from the UK sounds like damage control for Prince Andrew possibly

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

This is why Trump kicked him out of his resort .

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
not to mention the fact that Trump put the finger on epstien and banned him from hiw mar a lago resort after he discovered epstien made sexual advances at the daughter of one of his patrons.a reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Yes, I know.... but how many of them had as close a relationship with Epstein as the Trumps did?

He was seen so frequently with Epstein that even Fox news couldn't find a decent picture without him alonside Epstein!

Fox News Edits Trump Out Of Jeffrey Epstein Photo — Leaves In Melania

I mean there's some pics with the Clintons, granted. But that in itself is not enough to explain his close relationship.

Any pictures of Epstein with Romney? Obama? Any deep associations to the level of Trump?

Not that I know of.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

There is evidence that Trump and Epstein flew together several times. And I can't really find pictures of him hanging with Epstein. Elsewhere

But you also have another issue. Trump has a few photos with Ghislaine in different places. Which is fishy.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Yawn this has been covered so much, like anybody else if Trump did anything wrong prosecute him and anybody else. There's nothing there. Coming from the UK sounds like damage control for Prince Andrew possibly

It's actually damage control for the new pic that came out of one of Epsteins young haram whom Bill Clinton claimed to have never met, giving him a massage.
edit on 18-8-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Been seen together, fly on each others planes together.

Hung out with Ghislaine as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

"I don't know, but that island was really a cesspool, there's no question about it, just ask Prince Andrew, he'll tell you about it, the island was an absolute cesspool," Mr Trump said.

He knew.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I think just like the media you are cherry picking and embellishing here. The guy had pictures with tons of people and though I don't spend my day looking through who he's been photographed with I bet there are also a lot of repeat people.

Also being in photos with someone even regularly at events and such in no way even suggests that person knows everything aboutthe other.

Again its very doubtful that bunches of people knew what he was up to...secrets don't keep long like that.

I think you are being very disingenuous here on purpose just like the media does. If you have some sort of actual evidence I'm all ears...but this is tabloid quality garbage...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You know what they say about assumptions right?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join