It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absentee Ballot Form

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
IT's a TRAP!

A few days ago, I thought I saw someone mention that mail in voting wasn't a big deal. Voter fraud wasn't possible through mail in ballots. I also saw how some judge demands to see evidence of voter fraud mentioned by Trump (like he can do that.... politicians had been lying on everything and each other with some really big tales since we had a United States - How is this any different when politikin....?).

Anyone remember back when, we had tales of postal workers as well as neighbors and non-neighbors alike, stealing Trump signs from front lawns?

How would that not be a potentially HUGE problem with mail voters. It only takes one pissy postal worker who knows how you vote by that there votin sign!

It happens.... We can't deny it. I don't think I would put time and effort into voting (even though it takes little time) in something I feel is going to be mistreated or destroyed anyways. Kind of like putting a Trump bumper sticker on your new 2020 whatever. You know it's going to get dinged on purpose....

One of those instances

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join