It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sundance going nuclear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
For those of you who haven't been following TheLastRefuge2 on Twitter, you have missed out on years of good reporting. The website TheConservativeTreehouse is behind this reporting and for years the Russian collusion narrative that was fed down our throats was routinely exposed as fake on this website.

However, something has happened. Sundance, the moniker behind the Twitter account and leader of the website, is now dropping bombs.

Sundance is bringing all of hisher investigative reporting efforts and evidence collection to "badges".

Reporters are scared...

Glad I never emailed or had substantive DM's with Sundance!
Seems he is going scorched earth because investigations did not support his theories. That is what happens when you abandon facts to pursue imaginary crimes by your imaginary bad guys. You miss the real ones going down!

theconservativetreehouse.com...

You HAVE to check this out...

Today at 2:00pm ET should be a conclusive point in that regard, as I am directly briefing those unknown and hidden people, actual badges, who have the power and authority to act. However, that said, I hold no confidence and/or trust toward them.

This has not been easy. Unfortunately, there exists a myriad of self-interests on an individual and institutional level who would not want this evidence to surface….. and so this odd game of briefing, obfuscation and intentional attempts to “not become aware” has been ongoing. That’s a bigger story for another day.

After several -seemingly- purposeful delays, and some expressions of good faith which I am not sure are actually ‘good’ or ‘faithful’, we come to this moment approximately an hour from now. The media, who I have briefed on the material, have been released from any/all prior confidences. Additionally, I have released the name of the primary investigator (deep behind the Durham probe) to the same media. If those media voices do nothing, I will share who they are… until then, I grant them benefit of courage and patriotism.

It’s time to start asking some very hard questions…. but in order to do that, these voices first needed to know the material so those questions could be asked; hence, the exhaustive travel for in-depth briefings in multiple cities and states.

Expect no help from the Senate; they were participants. Today’s released obfuscation and nonsense from the SSCI is evidence in that regard. The entire upper chamber is compromised; they know it, I know it, and a large part of the American electorate know it.

I dislike immensely not being able to just be the guy with a blog who outlines research material, provides the direct source information, and explains to people what is going on. Recent weeks/months have been challenging because when your goal is to extend benefit-of-doubt, you do not want to impede any truthful efforts. However, I have exhausted my ‘benefit-of-doubt‘ stash; I need to return to my original position: ‘THE TRUTH HAS NO AGENDA’.

So begins the worst/best phase of the Big Ugly.

Thanks again for all the support.

All in…. More later…

edit on 18-8-2020 by Tempter because: adding link

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What, what evidence, what people, I didn't understand any of that. And what in Baby Jesus name is the "Big Ugly"...? sounds like fun though.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What, what evidence, what people, I didn't understand any of that. And what in Baby Jesus name is the "Big Ugly"...? sounds like fun though.

I suggest you start reading his Twitter account RIGHT NOW. He's dropping the reasons for talking with investigators at this very moment.

Start here

Basically, he's explaining how the compartmentalized nature of the investigators is prohibiting the actual evidence to come forward.

And he's not going to take it. He's going to bring the list of documents that need to be investigated to the investigators.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Looks to me like another Assange, lots of inuendo, no proof of anything, just confusing posts.

Don't get me wrong, I believe Assange has a boatload of information but I sure wish he'd drop the recent stuff on the Dems. It would please me greatly to see all of the Democrat party and at least half of the Republican party buried under the jail for their crimes.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If he's the real deal, I'm sure the Clintons will take care of him the only way they know how

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
TheLastRefuge2

Today they saw evidence for the first time that was never assembled. You would be stunned at what they do not know, because the institutional and political compartmentalization blocks the investigative use.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Meh
He should just release what he has

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Meh
He should just release what he has

He has, over time. It's all on the websitetwitter account.

There are YEARS worth of reading that he had to strip of "political bias" (my term) in order to even deliver it!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
Meh
No spin
Just facts
It is not hard

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: olaru12

I suggest you start reading his Twitter account RIGHT NOW. He's dropping the reasons for talking with investigators at this very moment.

Start here

Basically, he's explaining how the compartmentalized nature of the investigators is prohibiting the actual evidence to come forward.

And he's not going to take it. He's going to bring the list of documents that need to be investigated to the investigators.

Right twitter....that didn't make any sense either. Tell me about the "Big Ugly" before we go any further.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oh gosh... you and I actually agree on something. That's a first.

This just smells like a nothing-burger and until it produces arrests that's all it is.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
The "big ugly" was that vp candidate from georgia?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
The "big ugly" was that vp candidate from georgia?

Ok, now we're getting somewhere. Just exactly how BIG and UGLY was he.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Oh gosh... you and I actually agree on something. That's a first.

This just smells like a nothing-burger and until it produces arrests that's all it is.

We agree on more than you think. I'm a bottom feeder as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Aww don't be bashful
You know who she is
She was almost the governor of Georgia

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Does any one here speak English?

All these comments and - nothing.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Floridadreamin
Cause sundance revealed nothing?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

You know what this sounds like? A bunch of deranged nonsense from a Qanon wannabe who is an attention whore.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've followed Sundance for the past 3 years. He gets a little too deep into details for my limited brain, but he is always SPOT ON.

If it wasn't for Sundance, I wouldn't know how corrupt the current Senate Intelligence Committee is, and has been for years.

top topics

join