It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Trashes Trump For Throwing Kids In Cages – Cages Obama Built

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Michelle at the DNC phony virtual convention made her 18 minute pre-recorded speech.

One point she made sure to make was how Trump threw kids in cages at the border !!

Well she forgot to tell Democrats and their blind supporters that it was actually pResident Obama that built those cages (nobody else built that) and his Administration that set the policies that "locked up" all those kids !!

Phony Democrats going crazy at their own convention in their own basements !!

Mrs. Obama’s speech, widely heralded by the mainstream media – including personalities at Fox News – as being a moral argument against Trump, contained several falsehoods.

In fact, one portion in which she criticizes America’s current leadership as lacking empathy and fomenting disdain is particularly troublesome.

“They see our leaders labeling fellow citizens enemies of the state while emboldening torch-bearing white supremacists,” she passionately complained.

“They watch in horror as children are torn from their families and thrown into cages, and pepper spray and rubber bullets are used on peaceful protestors for a photo-op,” Obama continued.

We count two lies in those comments, along with one instance of super-audacious hypocrisy.

Michelle Obama Trashes Trump For Throwing Kids In Cages – Her Husband Built Those Cages

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'll listen to the speech next week when Melania the Illegal recites it verbatim.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
I'll listen to the speech next week when Melania the Illegal recites it verbatim.

There was nothing new..That's one reason why viewership was down 50% over 2016.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Sometimes it only takes a one word question cause they never come back to answer (they recognize their deep ignorance)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I wonder if the Obamas are still in the US....

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Trump threw kids into cages, not Obama...

Biden brokered the peace deal with Israel and UAE, not Trump...

lol

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Politicians and their minions all know that their partisan followers don't actually care what's true or not. Why should they tell the truth when all that matters to most voters is the "D" or "R".

Were it not for voters being so lazy and intentionally uninformed when they vote, they would stop. They won't, because people won't change.

Elections are like sporting events. If your side cheats, people just don't give a damn as long as their team wins.

You simply don't make high office if you have morals and don't surround yourself with people similarly lacking in honesty.
edit on 8/18/2020 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Don't hold your breath.

It takes too long to memorize it with all the grammar corrections 👁️👃👁️

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I wonder if the Obamas are still in the US....

Michelle Obama could have recorded her video a long time ago, back when cages were still a thing.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder why Michelle Obama did not address all the black on black murders occurring in her hometown of Chicago?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I changed my mind and watched the video. After this stunning act of blatant hypocrisy, I have decided to rescind my support for Michelle Obama. I will now be supporting Joe Biden instead

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
She trashed Trump allright.
She sliced and diced him.
Michelles speech was refreshing after 4 years of that foul mouthed incompetent blabbering jackass

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Can't wait till you change your mind about Biden 👁️😎👁️

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So they want to play dirty? We all know Obama/Biden built those cages and the #1 photo of children in cages that reporters claimed were Trump era were really taken in the reign of Obama/Biden.

Ok, at the Republican convention they need to play the videos of all the innocent people beaten and killed at the peaceful protests during the Democratic Party summer of love. Above the scroll of names should read the Democratic Gov/Democratic Mayor/Democratic Council that is responsible for allowing this massive genocide that is taking place in Chicago, NYC, Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland. They need to scroll a list of all the people murdered or critically injured in Democratic Run cities while playing the Democrats demanding defunding of police. This is the real Achilles heel of the Democratic Party their unsafety policy to make American the wild west again.

edit on 8/18/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

sliced and diced him but it took 36 lies to keep the distractions going 😆😆

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: XCrycek

sliced and diced him but it took 36 lies to keep the distractions going 😆😆

What did she lie about?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She and her husband are some of the biggest hypocrites of the past 2 decades, all while making millions by selling out Americans' liberties and dividing our country (and helping fund & support terrorists).

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
She’s still around? I heard she had a bout of testicular cancer and was in hiding?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
She’s still around? I heard she had a bout of testicular cancer and was in hiding?

It just turned out to be a really bad case of jock itch.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
AP even fact checked Moosehell's cage statement:

THE FACTS: The reference to cages is misleading and a matter that Democrats have persistently distorted.

Trump used facilities that were built during the Obama-Biden administration to house children at the border. They are chain-link enclosures inside border facilities where migrants were temporarily housed, separated by sex and age.

At the height of the controversy over Trump’s zero-tolerance policy at the border, photos that circulated online of children in the enclosures generated great anger. But those photos — by The Associated Press — were taken in 2014 and depicted some of the thousands of unaccompanied children held by President Barack Obama.

When that fact came to light, some Democrats and activists who had tweeted the photos deleted their tweets. But prominent Democrats have continued to cite cages for children as a distinctive cruelty of Trump.

www.usnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join