It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Serpent; A Sheep; A Man; A Lion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I share with you a vision bestowed upon me, though I retain my personal interpretation of its meaning as an expression of my free will.

Let this too be a catalyst.

I looked upon the star in prayer last night, and behold I saw a greate visage among the clouds. A serpent. The serpent slowly morphed into a sheep. The face of a man slowly took form. Then, a face most Glorious as that of a Lion appeared.

I asked in glee, "Who are you?"

Behold, a tear upon his face. I see great pain and sorrow in his being.

I felt an 'aching' to feel a tremendous sadness, yet I feel nothing. A void has been placed within me. This, in accordance with the infinite knowledge and my own Free Will.

I looked upon the face of a dear old friend weeping deeply, and I dared ask "Who are you?", as if unknowing. Therein lies the reason for this self inflicted block.

I offer this request for those who so wish to assist:

Look upon the night sky in wonder, and call to Him.
Gaze upon the sun in wonder, and smile and give thanks to Him, and merry as you bask in its glorious warmth.

Thank you,

I Love you all.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I offer this request for those who so wish to assist:

Gaze upon the sun in wonder, and smile and give thanks to Him, and merry as you bask in its glorious warmth.

I'll assist you!!! But, I'm not exactly sure who "Him" is. And I'd prefer if someone else would take care of the serpent.

edit on 18-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
I looked upon the star in prayer last night, and behold I saw a great visage among the clouds. A serpent. The serpent slowly morphed into a sheep. The face of a man slowly took form. Then, a face most Glorious as that of a Lion appeared.

A serpent. The serpent slowly morphed into a sheep.

Seraphs (top ranking angels) are often seen as fiery serpents.

The face of a man (antiChrist) slowly took form. Then, a face most Glorious as that of a Lion appeared.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Watch your back - they are watching you as they watch all of us 24/7.
edit on Rpmp03pm by Rapha because: CR

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

^_^

Your words bring a smile on my face.

I would ask who you consider most high; who do you call 'Father?' Do you sometimes ask angels carry your words?

Whatever truth is yours, within your heart, pray to He you feel within.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

EDIT: I would clarify that the questions were not so, but rather rhetoricals to align your train of thoughts accordingly.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I thought this was the opening line to a joke!

A serpent, a sheep, a man and a lion walked into a bar.............

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

You do right in exerting caution; for we have struggled with deception throughout our entire history.

Though I would suggest that the web of deception has long penetrated the sacred orders of those who would transcribe and guard our holiests of scriptures, for our King has given us the truth and all that we need, yet his words have been twisted by those who would claim themselves 'rightful rulers' over our world.

Our truth has been ever present within each scripture. It is made evident for those with eyes to see, and hears to hear, and hearts to feel and know.

Your concern for our brethren warms my heart.

Thank you. ^_^

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

I thought this was the opening line to a joke!

A serpent, a sheep, a man and a lion walked into a bar.............

Well, it kind of is, the absolute biggest joke of all, haha. The whole matter brings me to bouts of laughter regularly.

Still waiting on the punchline though

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

^_^

Your words bring a smile on my face.

I would ask who you consider most high; who do you call 'Father?' Do you sometimes ask angels carry your words?

Whatever truth is yours, within your heart, pray to He you feel within.

Actually I feel a very strong connection with the "Virgin of Guadalupe" and i'm not even a Catholic. Will that do?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It's daytime where I am.
I gazed upon the sun and wondered that my eyes hurt.
So I closed my eyes and thanked him for the glorious warmth.

I looked at a beautiful sunset two twilights ago. Later clouds rolled in and the heat lightening started. That was wonderful.
=============
You prayed while viewing the star.
The changing vision was in the cloud.
The cloud is much closer to you than is the star.
Your dear old friend is closer still.

Start close to you and then look out step by step.

You're welcome.

I would respond with I love you too, but "Who are you?"

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Though I would suggest that the web of deception has long penetrated the sacred orders of those who would transcribe and guard our holiests of scriptures, for our King has given us the truth and all that we need, yet his words have been twisted by those who would claim themselves 'rightful rulers' over our world.

Our truth has been ever present within each scripture. It is made evident for those with eyes to see, and hears to hear, and hearts to feel and know.

Trust your dreams. It is amazing how many truths He gives us every night because He really cares for our souls.

Have you had any visions / dreams where you have a huge bolder strapped to your back, you have almost reached the top of a hill that you are walking, a granite batholith is too your right, a man (looking like Jesus) stands by the batholith (Psalm 18:2) watching you and says nothing.

That Man gives your heart strength to walk those few more steps allowing you to finally reach the top of the hill.

Trust the Man (Yahushua) not a face that transforms into a lion.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Look within yourself, call out those who Love you. Whosoever responds; I advise you place your faith in that one.

If this Lady of Guadalupe inspires you, then so be it! Give her praise! ^_^

Express your free will as you wish, but I would advise for the time being that we not elevate any human-bound spirit to the level of holiness and purity and all-encompassing love of our Father.
(although this in itself is a bit of a non-truth, I present it as such to you so that it may best serve you at this time)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I greatly appreciate the spirit of your words. ^_^

Thank you my friend.

You have brought a tear to my eye, but no sorrow, for this comes from a place of love and gratitude.

top topics

join