It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China should be under more pressure....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I though about now we would be watching on TV a world court with trials determining where the virus originated and how it spread so quickly.

Was it 100% accidental or was there negligence.

Accidental or not should China hold more responsibility and start writing checks to countries hit hard ?

Or have we been so conditioned to never question or criticize foreigners or people of color.

Only white people can be verbally attacked.

So that means its trumps virus and his responsibility.

China is getting off very easy so far.

It affected the world, you would think more people would be knocking at their door and pissed off.

Strange

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

If we started holding China responsible for their leaked bio weapon, we'd likely be under scrutiny for our own secret projects.

For all we know, it was a US operative who caused that leak in the first place.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Should we just memoryhole Fauci being involved in the wuhan lab?
Sounds like he was doing stuff that wouldn't fly here.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I likely missed that.

Honestly I just assumed t this was the FBI working under obama/clinton orders to cause a mess.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Or have we been so conditioned to never question or criticize foreigners or people of color.

Well, most people in the West have been conditioned go forget the horrors we done in Iraq and Libya, and the hand we have in the terrible things happening in Yemen.

Sad fact is people tend to ignore their own givernment horrors, while pointing their fingers at other countries.

That's patrioism for you.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Was it 100% accidental or was there negligence.

Perhaps neither.

Maybe released on purpose for several reasons.

Very high profile reasons.

Many people and many groups benefit from a "weaponized" pandemic 😣

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Considering the crap both our nations have gotten up to and perpetrated across the planet over the past few centuries.

Our testing drugs and radiologicals, on our own, and other, unknowing, unsuspecting, populations, and military personal.

And the fact that both our respective nations practiced eugenics right up until the 1970s.

People in glass houses really should not through stones.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Well, most people in the West have been conditioned go forget the horrors we done in Iraq and Libya, and the hand we have in the terrible things happening in Yemen.

Sad fact is people tend to ignore their own givernment horrors, while pointing their fingers at other countries.

That's patrioism for you.

But before u. s. intervention in Iraq, Yemen and Libya they were at wars and dealing with terrorism from their neighboring countries.

It's not like the u.s. showing up changed anything.

The muslim brotherhood were a terrorist organization in Syria setting of many bombs and attacks agaisnt the government.

Hussein in iraq invaded Kuwait and during those times they just tried to kill as many people from Kuwait as possible.

Yemen and saudi Arabia are doing enough damage to each other

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wots Wong Wiff Wu-genics?

Wu-genics in Wu-han.

jk.

The whole mess is convoluted, we can't blame China for anything other than lying about numbers. We have no publicly airbable proof they spread it or lied about it on purpose to harm other countries.

What we CAN do is get Chinese communist money out of other countries politics.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Quite a bit wrong with eugenics, ethically speaking.

Then there is the loss of diversity, thereby resulting in inbreeding, nevermind a few other associated factors connected to the loss of genetic variation to consider.

As to the daft racist manner in which you ask, quite a bit wrong with that also.

If you wish to blame China, for a virus that came out of natures Peti dish, consider how the colonization of the Americas affected the indigenous population who had no defense against the pathogens the colonists unleashed.

Are other countries politics not there own affair?

China can put there monies and capital wherever they wish.
edit on 18-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
As things stand at the moment the CCP have got away with releasing (maybe by accident) a wip bio weapon which was probably planned for release when perfected when the world population reached 8bn. My guess is that this unfinished but now pervasive invisible virus will only kill approx. 0.01% of what was intended over the next 3 years. The target depopulation of the finished product had they been able to complete it, would have been at a guess 50%.

What evidence do I have that the above was the intent, not much but these are indicative factors

World depopulation is necessary and inevitable at some point anyway
Its the population or the planet, no contest
The nature of this virus and its general make up
The MO of this virus
Its cloaked
It kills is many different ways and targets different parts of the body and organs
Its kind to the young and not to the old
Its a tool!

And maybe a tad of common sense and little naivety!

One should not dismiss the necessary and inevitable because its unthinkable!
edit on 18-8-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think the best punishment is to make the chinese live in china.
I hear it is ghastly there.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I of course agree eugenics is ethically wrong. Hence the jk.

Where did I blame China for the virus in my post? I think you mis read.

As to this: 'China can put there monies and capital wherever they wish.'

So you would be fine with Scotland or the USA or Brazil actively bribing politicians in China to further their interests, and then making sure their chosen candidate won in Chinese elections? Don't you think those should be more secure and up to the people living in the country and their respective governments?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I think you give China far more credit than due put it that way.

Bankers, nations, and corporations have been actively bribing politicians to further there interests since time immemorial, nothing new on that score.

I just assumed with your "Wu-genics in Wu-han" statement you were somehow placing the blame at there doorstep in a roundabout sort of way, my bad if i was off.

The problem with elections, in all our respective nations, are the crackpots put forward fot the positions of power.

They make about as much sense as a chocolate teapot.

edit on 18-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

1 I think you give China far more credit than due put it that way.

2 I just assumed with your "Wu-genics in Wu-han" statement you were somehow placing the blame at there doorstep in a roundabout sort of way, my bad if i was off.

3 They make about as much sense as a chocolate teapot.

1 But there is ample evidence of CCP military members infiltrating universities, labs, and government positions by lying about their ties to the military, in order to spy and steal information as well as bribe for moles and positions of influence. You don't see that so much with other countries. Since when is the USA sending Army officers under cover of students to Russia to steal their secrets? Charles Lieber of Harvard, and the Canadian lab deporting Chinese lab workers comes to mind. Among other visa problems (California?)

2. No I was just being silly.

3. But it would be tasty! If you could get it off the stove in time...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
If we started holding China responsible for their leaked bio weapon, we'd likely be under scrutiny for our own secret projects.

For all we know, it was a US operative who caused that leak in the first place.

For all we know, Santa Claus is real. This so called pandemic has hit the global economy and a lot of people are suffering. If we can't hold China responsible, if we find they are, then the problem just persists. One party can't get away with something because another party did the same. If you want to go there, let's crush Germany for their atrocities and Russia for theirs. The Romans (today's Italians) too.

edit on 8-18-2020 by LogicalGraphitti because: quoted wrong papagraph

edit on 8-18-2020 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I think the best punishment is to make the chinese live in china.
I hear it is ghastly there.

They built a replica of the city of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
Cant be that bad

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

But before u. s. intervention in Iraq, Yemen and Libya they were at wars and dealing with terrorism from their neighboring countries.

It's not like the u.s. showing up changed anything.

See, you have pretty much proven my point here. But you are not the only one. Many people ignore what their own governments have done, but point the finger at other countries.

Firstly, you really think Iraq and Libya are better off after America's intervention? are you seriously saying that? In Iraq, we're bombs going off everyday and suicide bombers were blowing themselves up under Saddam's rule. Did a terrorist group take hold of huge amount of Iraq under Saddam's rule?

Also, why was Gaddafi overthrown? Do you know?

The muslim brotherhood were a terrorist organization in Syria setting of many bombs and attacks agaisnt the government.

I am not talking about Syria.

Hussein in iraq invaded Kuwait and during those times they just tried to kill as many people from Kuwait as possible.

And you really think that is the reason Iraq was invaded? Really?

Yemen and saudi Arabia are doing enough damage to each other

Maybe learn about the involvement of the American Government regarding Yemen.

Yemen War

See, you have made excuses with every single one of those terrible invasions. And this is the problem.How do you think governments get away with it? Because that brainwash and condition their people to ignore it.

If it was China or Russia that invaded Iraq and Libya, people on here would be saying how evil they are for doing this, considering these invasions have led to thousands of innocent people dying, and gave rise to ISIS, and also the fact that terrorists were armed by the west go to their dirty work.

Before you condem a countries government, for the bad things they have done, at least admit the terrible things your government has done.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sure
What ever you say

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

What do you think the likes of the Jesuits got tossed out of China for never mind a right good few other nations?

Then there was the Opium Wars.

We are not squeaky clean by any manner nor means where the past infiltration and exploitation of China is concerned.

Sound with the sillyness, my bad.

When i was a lad you used to actually be able to chocolate teapot sweets right next to the Chelsea Whoppers. LoL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join