It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation and meeting up in past lifetime reunions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I came across this vid about the Gettysburg reunion , and it got me thinking about who might be attracted to turn up for a battle long past, their seemed to be an energy coming out of this, where all the people in the tent were generating something that you wouldn't find anyplace else. Its got a strange feeling emanating from this, like they were meeting not just to sing a few songs from the era, but its as if they are sort of saying its not over some sort of unfinished business .Almost the same as that scene from Cabaret when the Hitler youth was singing "tomorrow will be ours" Which was removed from the German version. Its as if all the the lack of Nazi shrines , don't exist for a reason, that if to many incarnations occurred at the same time and place their could be enough energy to not only reincarnate but to recreate the life's they once had, and recreate the same political will. If reincarnation exists
why shouldn't this be a problem?
And the song from Cabaret

edit on 18-8-2020 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Zen philosophy: nothing re-incarnates. Everything incarnates, lives, dies, wash-rinse-repeat.

A shattered glass marble is still there...still a marble...just now in a different form...but still there none the less
edit on 18-8-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If man has a spirit inside of him/her and that body dies ..... and then that same spirit goes inside a second person .... making it 2 people with one spirit and then that body dies ..... Tell me.... at the resurrection which body gets the spirit?

2 people.....one spirit....can not happen......no such thing as reincarnation.

Reincarnation = NO

Resurrection = Yes

Reincarnation is part of an evil system that teaches Christianity is a fraud by attempting to destroy the resurrection....

Destroy the resurrecion...... destroy Christ.

edit on 18-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
If man has a spirit inside of him/her and that body dies ..... and then that same spirit goes inside a second person .... making it 2 people with one spirit and then that body dies ..... Tell me.... at the resurrection which body gets the spirit?

Reincarnation = NO

Resurrection = Yes

Reincarnation is part of an evil system that teaches Christianity is a fraud by attempting to destroy the resurrection....

Exactly. There is only 1 spirit....many bodies...as in "many rooms in my mansion".

To resurrect means to live again...to re-incarnate...means to live again.

So? Your turn

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Apparently the Dalai lama has come back.

In a book I have, the former Dalai lamas' would die and their head would lean to the side and moss would grow pointing to the location the next Dalai.

It could be hearsay, but an interesting story.

edit on 18-8-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Your response is New Age religion....and a bunch of crap.

a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Dalai Lama thinks he is a living god as do his believers.....

So why hasn't he healed and fixed the world? Because he is NO god.

He is a simple man who has conned a small part of the world.....

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Apparently the Dalai lama has come back.

In a book I have, the former Dalai lamas' would die and their head would lean to the side and moss would grow pointing to the location the next Dalai.

It could be hearsay, but an interesting story.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Tell me.... at the resurrection which body gets the spirit?

How can there be a "New Heaven and a New Earth" if God is recycling used and imperfect bodies?

Doesn't your religion teach you that your mortal coils are unimportant, and it's the spirit that's eternal?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Depends on how you understand reincarnation.

Consider that everything is energy. Energy evolved into consciousness. Consciousness is thought — thought creates.

We are thought energy that creates. “Worlds” are an energy thought creation —- a very advanced virtual reality.

We can enter/re-enter if we choose. But, there is a “veil” of some type as a protection to prevent disruption.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've always felt that war is something so pressing on the human psyche that it has an extremely powerful influence on the souls who fought in wars no matter what war it was. In my work as a librarian for over 20 years I have seen patrons who were obsessed with military history and could consume book after book on this topic for years on end. And what about all the men who write biographies of officers in various wars, officers nobody has heard of, and those books about specific battles and books about military theory, and books about the weapons used, and books about the uniforms worn, etc. There are so many of these books....so many. I often wonder if the person who wrote the book participated in that war in another lifetime. No doubt there are many souls who have participated in numerous wars in numerous lifetimes. War seems to be one thing humanity never stops doing. It would not surprise me if the people gathered for the Gettysburg reunion had participated in that battle and gathering with others with the same experience is perhaps a kind of healing process?

Sal

BTW- Edgar Cayce once said that the way he developed his remarkable psychic powers came from another lifetime- as a wounded soldier laying on a battlefield slowly dying and in great pain over a number of days, he taught himself to concentrate, i.e. meditate in order to relieve the pain.

edit on 18-8-2020 by SallieSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Plato(428/427 or 424/423 BC) got the idea from the Pythagoreans.
Pythagoreans(6th Century B.C.) got it from the East.

Real New Age crap!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What bullsh$t.

You do not understand the parable.

What a shame.

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Reincarnation = NO

Resurrection = Yes

Exactly. There is only 1 spirit....many bodies...as in "many rooms in my mansion".

To resurrect means to live again...to re-incarnate...means to live again.

So? Your turn

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
And more crap......

originally posted by: pthena

Plato(428/427 or 424/423 BC) got the idea from the Pythagoreans.
Pythagoreans(6th Century B.C.) got it from the East.

Real New Age crap!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes I agree totally, we are all in a Morphic field its what we are made of so we cant see it ,its information which cant be lost or corrupted. Its the same thing that when a monkey on one island learns to soak rice seeds in a hot pool. all the other monkeys on neighboring islands start to do the same. The body is a biological machine assembled from this information, the raw material isn't really the point , its the information of which it assembled with which is. Which makes consciousness the thing which activates it. To say you reincarnate into another lifetime might be a misnomer as their is only one lifetime. So in all probability when were not conscious we are immersed in this field. Which goes for what we perceive to be death as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The resurrection is of the spirit into a new gloried body. At death the spirit sleeps await either the resurrection to new life
in God or the resurrection of condemnation. Everything will be worked out at the great white throne of judgment.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Consider that everything is energy. Energy evolved into consciousness. Consciousness is thought — thought creates.

We are thought energy that creates. “Worlds” are an energy thought creation —- a very advanced virtual reality.

We can enter/re-enter if we choose. But, there is a “veil” of some type as a protection to prevent disruption.

You’re nearly there.

Energy can never ever be lost or destroyed.

Energy can only be transferred.

MR

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Thanks for explaining what you believe. I, however don't' believe that's a biblically based belief.

1Come, let us return to the LORD.
For He has torn us to pieces,
but He will heal us;

He has wounded us,
but He will bind us up.

After two days He will revive us;
on the third day He will raise us up,
that we may live in His presence.

Hosea 6

Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."
John 2:19

6Flesh is born of flesh, but spirit is born of the Spirit. Do not be amazed that I said, ‘You must be born again.’ 8The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”…

John 3

22 “Finally, the poor man died and was carried by the angels to sit beside Abraham at the heavenly banquet. The rich man also died and was buried, 23 and he went to the place of the dead. There, in torment, he saw Abraham in the far distance with Lazarus at his side.

24 “The rich man shouted, ‘Father Abraham, have some pity! Send Lazarus over here to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. I am in anguish in these flames.’

25 “But Abraham said to him, ‘Son, remember that during your lifetime you had everything you wanted, and Lazarus had nothing. So now he is here being comforted, and you are in anguish. 26 And besides, there is a great chasm separating us. No one can cross over to you from here, and no one can cross over to us from there.’

Luke 16

edit on 18-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red

originally posted by: Annee

You’re nearly there.

Energy can never ever be lost or destroyed.

Energy can only be transferred.

MR

Kept it simple

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: JON666

Thanks for explaining what you believe. I, however don't' believe that's a biblically based belief.

Nor I. I’m atheist.

IMO - it’s science. While I know what I “believe” is not provable.

Science is Known Knowledge. There is much we still don’t know.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

No. Seriously. Plato's Phaedo explains it all.

The people who aren't noble of spirit enough come back as lower life forms.

See my new short story: Past Lives Night [CT 2020]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join