It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK Jr. Tells the truth about vaccines.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: putnam6

Think about that for a moment it's increased 3 fold in 16 years, its possible that if we don't let COVID run its natural course somewhat or we are setting us up for something worse down the road.

Don't make the mistake of thinking only the corona virus vaccine will be
mandated. No way once they get that first one passed us. By the time
we finally croak. We'll have had at least fifty two more.

Some epidemiologists have said everything the gov. is mandating right now.
Is the exact opposite of what we should be doing to fight this virus. We are
keeping our immune systems away from the daily interaction it needs to
stay strong. So if they ever do give us back our faces. When we take the
masks off people by the thousands could die. All because of a depleted
immune system.

I guess I'm an anti vaxer. I wish I wasn't but then that would be a perfect world.

There is so much about how this has evolve, that I really don't like whats on the horizon. Atleast Trump has brought in somebody that is talking herd immunity instead of vaccine this and vaccine that. All of the parents and grand parents in my immediate family are at risk pretty damn sure sure none of us is taking a vaccine anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Between 2001 and 2017 the incidence of peanut allergies in infants under the age of one year has increased threefold from 1.7% to 5.2%. Think about that for a moment it's increased 3 fold in 16 years

One suspect under investigation for this rise in nut allergies is the use of peanut oil in some vaccinations. Injecting peanut oil can cause the immune system to become hyper sensitive to these nut compounds, hence all the swelling that takes place the next time the person is exposed to nuts.

There is a lot more to the immune system than just antibodies.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

In 1975 I in every 5000 kids got autism!
In 1982 1 in 2500
In 1994 1 in 500
in 2000 1 in 166
in 2004 1 in 150
in 2009 1 in 110
in 2011 1 in 68
in 2013 1 in 45
By 2032 it is projected that 1 in 2 kids will develop autism.

This is why i'm against any vaccine that is marketed with no liability.
They can just inject and if you're injured opps oh well. Next!
What a racket the only move left is government mandated vaccinations
enter covid 19 and rushed science.

I am not a genetic biologist whatever the expert is in this field but I have a friend that is. She is a PHD in the field with a lot of experience in the genetic side of this and has been saying the bogus Autism link has been debunked many times over after that one initial study was false several years ago. Her educated and experienced opinion is that there is more likely a connection with the additives in our food than anything in a vaccine as far as Autism goes. So far it is unproved but evidence is adding up to confirm this. Nothing peer-reviewed yet, no major published studies but I trust her word (not because she's a PHD but because I know her to be bluntly truthful) over a lot of others, especially those on the fringe of either side like Gates or Fauci.

I will say the Polio, Rubella, Measles & Mumps vaccines seem to have been very successful. I just don't have faith in a vaccine that is for a flu-type virus and doesn't have a high success rate, but is pushed on us hard every year. I have even less faith in a vaccine that is rushed to market instead of an actual treatment regimen that works.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: carsforkids

The vaccine is the mark of the best.

People will make lines to get vaccinated.

The vaccine itself can't be the mark, unless it comes in microchip form. Kill Gates has a patented technology for this. Also, Kill Gates claims this technology does not exist...

Par for the course.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I am not a genetic biologist whatever the expert is in this field but I have a friend that is. She is a PHD in the field with a lot of experience in the genetic side of this and has been saying the bogus Autism link has been debunked many times over after that one initial study was false several years ago. Her educated and experienced opinion is that there is more likely a connection with the additives in our food than anything in a vaccine as far as Autism goes. So far it is unproved but evidence is adding up to confirm this. Nothing peer-reviewed yet, no major published studies but I trust her word (not because she's a PHD but because I know her to be bluntly truthful) over a lot of others, especially those on the fringe of either side like Gates or Fauci.

Very encouraging to read, I put a lot of stock into reports like this.
The accuracy of hear say has often surprised me. But those numbers
are true and I hate little babies being vaccinated period. I think it's
barbaric. And billions of dollars will forever bring out the worst in
people. But I hope she's right. But if it's what were eating we are
really doomed. Vaccinations can stop but we have to eat.

The post above you suggests something entirely different. I had no idea
they put pea nut oil vaccinations. And I know of a little girl in my wife's
side of the family who has peanut allergies. She could die.

I will say the Polio, Rubella, Measles & Mumps vaccines seem to have been very successful. I just don't have faith in a vaccine that is for a flu-type virus and doesn't have a high success rate, but is pushed on us hard every year. I have even less faith in a vaccine that is rushed to market instead of an actual treatment regimen that works.

Agreed.
edit on 18-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

People will make lines to be deceived. People are herd animals. They will stand in line to be scammed.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

In 1975 I in every 5000 kids got autism!
In 1982 1 in 2500
In 1994 1 in 500
in 2000 1 in 166
in 2004 1 in 150
in 2009 1 in 110
in 2011 1 in 68
in 2013 1 in 45
By 2032 it is projected that 1 in 2 kids will develop autism.

This is why i'm against any vaccine that is marketed with no liability.
They can just inject and if you're injured opps oh well. Next!
What a racket the only move left is government mandated vaccinations
enter covid 19 and rushed science.

The world population also grew by 3 orders of magnitude so to speak.

Does your statistics take into account population growth correlation?

But what I said doesn’t make sense. And you’re all right. Do not vaccinate your kids and convince your friends and family too. Please, please.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
yes I also was going to ask about how much bigger is the population now compared to what it was back in 1975... people just can't type numbers you have to UNDERSTAND what they mean........

here is some interesting info www.healthline.com...

they have identified 69 genes...... We anticipate that there might be up to 1,000 genes that might be mutated in autism,” he said.

16 of the 69 were previously thought to NOT be linked to autism

identifying these different forms of autism, they provide a true and clear road to developing a targeted therapy. You know now what the mutation is, what gene it affects — you can figure out what cells that gene is expressed in and when, you can figure out how that mutation then leads to abnormalities in development, and you can work out how to treat that specifically,” Geschwind said.

they mapped the genes of 2300 people so it is a good amount of people in the study

a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
They are paying my friends $500 to get the vaccine right now.
I almost offered them $500 not to get it.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
They are paying my friends $500 to get the vaccine right now.
I almost offered them $500 not to get it.

What vaccine specifically?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

yes I also was going to ask about how much bigger is the population now compared to what it was back in 1975... people just can't type numbers you have to UNDERSTAND what they mean........

How do you explain the peanut allergies? I mean that is a direct affect
of using peanut oil in vaccines. Where in the hell did they come with
adding peanut oil? My gosh it sounds like they made the stuff up in
Hell's kitchen. Why shouldn't people be afraid of vaccinations. And
gov. talks of mandating? To me that's asking for war. No other way to
see it.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The mark of the best? Well, that's alright then!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

People will make lines to get vaccinated.

NOT THE MARK of THE BEST! WE ALL FEAR THE BEST!!!...wait you mean the Beast? Oh well bow before for the beast as you do everytime you carry your cell phone and log on to your computer.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I was concentrating on the population growth between 1975 and now and understanding what the numbers mean...so I took the time to look up peanut oil in vaccines because I had not heard this before....a quote was posted but no link..can you tell me which vaccines specifically have peanut oil in them??? and post a link.

here is MY link after doing some research www.cdc.gov...

so this is a list a table of EVERY vaccine in the usa and what is in them it is a very LONG list...no peanut oil...

I even looked up other names for peanut oil and peanuts it is also called arachidic oil arachis oil , madalona nuts , cacaheuta... just to be thorough..

I am not saying that peanut allergies have not gone up but peanut oil in vaccines is a myth...

just want to add I Have a lot of personal experience with allergies...when my daughter was little she was allergic to almost everything including corn which was in everything...I had to read all the labels and make her many foods, the only saving grace was that none caused anaphylactic shock but boy the puking was not fun

How do you explain the peanut allergies? I mean that is a direct affect
of using peanut oil in vaccines. Where in the hell did they come with
adding peanut oil? My gosh it sounds like they made the stuff up in
Hell's kitchen. Why shouldn't people be afraid of vaccinations. And
gov. talks of mandating? To me that's asking for war. No other way to
see it.

edit on 18-8-2020 by research100 because: added sentence at the end

edit on 18-8-2020 by research100 because: added a SPACE

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Covid test vaccine, is what they said. Her mom is ex cdc and I think it was arranged through there.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Covid test vaccine, is what they said. Her mom is ex cdc and I think it was arranged through there.

So when the vaccine has been administered...... does the test subject have to go hang out with Covid positive people?

Or do they inject Covid into them?

What I am asking is how will they test to see if the vaccine is effective?
edit on 18-8-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I am not saying that peanut allergies have not gone up but peanut oil in vaccines is a myth...

I think I may have started that myth!

Excellent research darling and thank you for posting that.
I don't know how I got the impression they were putting peanut oil
in the vaccines. Totally my misunderstanding but actually
relieved more than embarrassed. I do appreciate you taking the
time to corrrrrect me.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Really! Why does this news make my nerves all tingly.?
$500 to be their guinea pig? Maybe that's why?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

They wiil probably be under strict orders to place their tounges on the nearest shoping mall escalator for at least 4 full rotations.

No, I'm guessing they have already tested the effectiveness on a few with results.
Paying people probably comes with a liability disclaimer attached.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yeah, it's legit. I don't want to dox them, but she is also the lady from the diamond princess quarantine.

Yeah, me too. I'm not even anti-vax. I'm more anti-rush.
Taking extra precautions when putting any chemicals in your body.
History speaks for itself in the medical industry. We are always learning.
Too many things are unknown, such as the extent of control of microorganisms in your digestive system.
Too many trillbills to be made that have turned our drug industry into absolute untrustworthy trash.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join