It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons, Slavery, and History of our Founding Fathers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Not only slaves but women had way less rights under Freemasonry rule...the answer is the founding fathers had a political agenda and it's also a secret.
edit on 19-8-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: VeritasAequitas
Some Founders were Masons: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Masons are still men and still can fall into the errs of the times.

a reply to: DeathSlayer
I'm sorry, but this isn't true: freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Also read: www.travelingtemplar.com...

a reply to: kloejen
Freemasons come from all walks of life, but, no, Freemasonry is not about greed or establishing prices or the "establishment." Only tyrants have ever tried to outlaw Freemasonry.

a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
You are greatly mistaken about Freemasonry.

It is not for you to say who are "true Masons" and who are not.

Lineage doesn't dictate one's progress or status in Freemasonry.

a reply to: game over man
Freeemasonry isn't a governmental or political system that upheld or oppressed rights.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Founding Father John Jay, first Chief Justice of the U.S., was a Freemason who fought for the abolishment of slavery. He helped to end slavery in New York.

Perhaps the Freemasons who supported slavery were only paying lip service to the teachings of Freemasonry, and even more, never attained towards those deeper esoteric truths.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: FauxMulder

How do you figure that masonic symbolism has nothing to do with philosophy or esoteric matters?

You misunderstood. I'm saying you don't need to cover yourself in masonic symbolism to study or be interested in those things.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I don't need to meet you to see you have an obsession with Freemasonry. Not "concerned" about it. More so just curious as to why you're trying so hard to be a mason. Did you get rejected to join? Probably should have brought a goat or two. "Leave symbols to the symbol-minded" George Carlin.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Our founding fathers were though. OP posed a question and I googled it and looked it up. The reason the Freemason founding fathers did what they did was for a political agenda, and for their own secret reasons.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The number of non-Freemason Founding Fathers is greater than the number of Freemason Founding Fathers. The amount of non-Freemason religious practitioners far outnumbered Freemasons.

• Why were U.S. Christians supporting slavery instead of demanding its abolishment?

• Why were Muslims supplying the Atlantic Slave Trade instead of demanding its abolishment?

Let us not blame Freemasons for the societal sins of the collective, especially when people were quoting the Bible and Qur’an to justify slavery, segregation, and racism.

edit on 8/19/20 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Please read: www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

Hi KSigMason,
With reference to your link about "The Great Seal of America" it was aligned to Egyptian Star Alnilam associated with Osiris.
Link below:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Hi KSigMason,
I would disagree with you regarding the "Pentagram" in the streets of Washington DC, most we don't see, it is joining up the dots on the map, so a part that is missing doesn't apply, we wouldn't know about Sandusky if we didn't join the dots, but they admit to it with the square and compass:-
freemasonry.bcy.ca...
However a Pentagram has never been satanic, this was first put forward by Eliphas Levi who wasn't that bright with geometry, who said the up-side down one was satanic:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Actually it is about Phi, and the Golden Ratio, that i will talk about on next thread section.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Nor does your opinion of what I do matter or have relevance to this thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Obsession with Freemasonry? Because I have a symbolic and esoteric profile image involving all of the great esoteric symbols of the ages?

I’m not obsessed; merely an actual esoteric scholar.

Secondly my profile picture contains far more symbols than just those of Freemasonry. One does not need to be a Mason or a “wannabe” for that matter simply to enjoy philosophical, esoteric knowledge. It is the simple minded indeed who desire to know nothing of their affairs here in this plane.

But you sir, certainly are a pompous and arrogant clown ; stop detailing my thread with your useless and arrogant assumptions and opinions about wtf I do, WITH MY TIME AND PROFILE.

Kthxbai
edit on 22-8-2020 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeritasAequitas

I’m not obsessed; merely an actual esoteric scholar.

Sure you are.

stop detailing my thread with your useless and arrogant assumptions

I addressed the OP in my original reply. You only replied to one question, got all but hurt and took to the derailment yourself. How very scholarly of you.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

To fully understand Phi in Washington DC, we must note measurements, it can be 1.618, or 72 degrees/ 144 degrees, it can also be the number 5.....
The Washington Monument is all about the number 5, before it sunk a little, it has a quote below:-
"The aluminum tip is placed on the top of the Washington Monument. It was the tallest building in the world upon its completion in 1884, standing 555 feet, 5.125 inches. "
Link below:-
www.nps.gov...

Nothing to do with Satanism, but Phi, as shown below:-
www.goldennumber.net...

Phi is a controversial mathematical number, i have studied it for most of my life, many think it is the number of God in esoteric circles, if the freemasons were following Phi during the 1790''s, i don't think of it as damning, especially as this was before Eliphas Levi.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Anyone who wants my thoughts on Phi, can read below, approx. two pages:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Simple the same way Christians owned slaves , the same Thomas Jefferson wrote some pretty words and then used his slave girl .

Free Masons are human , there flawed , there weak , and they lived in an absolutely different time when Black people were seen as less than human.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Another example of Phi being in Washington DC would be the design of the Pentagon, it has 5 sides, 5 storey's tall above ground, each section has five corriders, it has 10 sections.
The design may have come from Eleanor Roosevelt, the First Lady when the Pentagon was built who was a member of The Order of the Eastern Star, the logo looks very similar, quote and links below:-
"
Returning to the U.S., the newlyweds settled in New York City, in a house provided by Franklin's mother, as well as at the family's estate overlooking the Hudson River in Hyde Park, New York. Roosevelt deferred to her mother-in-law in virtually all household matters. She did not gain a measure of independence until her husband was elected to the state senate and the couple moved to Albany, New York. Eleanor Roosevelt was also a member of the Order of the Eastern Star."
firstladyoftheworldroosevelt.weebly.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The Slavery Emancipation Proclamation was effective on 1st January 1863 in Washington DC, midnight day marker chosen with Sirius culminating, usually aligning a day to Sirius involves secret societies, but esoteric Christians do the same, so take your pick, astronomy graph and links below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-8-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit,

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I don't understand racial hatred, i see that Brenton Tarrant is going to be sentenced this week for the Christchurch, New Zealand Shootings, he started shooting at 13:40pm on 15th March 2019.
It has symbolism of the Ides of March, and Sirius was rising as he started shooting, it looks very intentional, astronomy graph and link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have never been a member of a secret society, i'm just a "Watcher" from the outside, however i'm very suspicious of Sirius, interesting video below:-
www.youtube.com...

<< 1   >>

join