It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

and now we have this

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: dug88

Some people would rather die on their knees if there is adequate padding.

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

The kind of life we lead, that's a distinct possibility!!

Off topic, but so good to be back on the deck!

On topic...we have been trained and conditioned to do as we are told.

From the 40's on. Take any 1950's sci-fi movie to present....it is the scientists who save the day. No one else was smart enough to solve the problem. We believe now that someone can tell us what to do, bc we do not know how to think for ourselves anymore. And it was planned that way.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

For me it was the quarantine bells. Every night at 7, all the people in the neighbourhood would be out clanging their bells, playing instruments, getting their kids outside cheering for the medical workers. It unnerved me. I'd usually be heading home from.work around that time and sure enough, 7 pm would hit and like clockwork they'd all be outside like robots, clanging and cheering.

Then I'd get home and see in the news how people all over the world would get out and cheer on the workers every night at 7pm all over the world. Complete with those catchy 5 second clips jumping from country to country, showing the solidarity of the world united in support of the medical workers, doing their best to fight this war against this new unseen enemy.

That's just some good ole' brainwashing, emotionally manipulative on a grand scale, sheep herding, population controll on George Orwell couldn't come up with in his most depraved nightmares.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

sorry lm using a smart phone and stilllearning how to use it. dont know how to copy and paste. My computer broke down and cant buy a new one yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: musicismagic

Don't post until you know how and can wade thru the
mud to get to the truth. I just sacrificed three
minutes of my life to bring you this message.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

no need to be sorry, just wanted to be sure you're ok.

as for copy/paste, double tap on the url, then holding and selecting paste may work. or something like that, may depend on the operating system and browser.

as for pc, maybe it can be repaired.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

no need to be sorry, just wanted to be sure you're ok.

as for copy/paste, double tap on the url, then holding and selecting paste may work. or something like that, may depend on the operating system and browser.

as for pc, maybe it can be repaired.

Thanks
The computer is toast. OT JUST BURNED OUT guess.
yeah the coronavirus this dent in my wallet so there's no way I can buy a new computer and I lost everything that was on the computer so I guess it's kind of ticked me off a bit

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Gee, that extreme isolation sure does seem like it going to literally cost us far more lives with this variant, eh?

Probably should have put on the big kid underwear, sucked it up, and dealt with the sniffles for some immunity, folks. You did this to YOURSELVES. I do not pity nor feel sorry for you, y'all earned this one. "Fool me once", ya know?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

My husband's a licensed First Responder (not his day job) Someone spotted his bag in the trunk a few weeks ago when we were in a store parking lot, "You're an EMT? OH, th--" "I didn't ask for sycophancy, get away from me." Boom, jaw drop & silence. People just don't get it, this stuff skeevs med industry folks out. It's really uncomfortable for these people, the nurse across the street HATES attention, "It's just a sometimes messy care job I like doing, I'm not a god. What's wrong with people anymore?"

He hides the bag in the trunk under a towel now, just to avoid prying eyes & groveling.
edit on 8/18/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The original virus was said to be super contagious and super deadly.
It isn't.
Now we have this, because people are able to see that the virus, as sold to us in the beginning, did not live up to it's billing.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Man what about this this one scares me and I just heard this yesterday out on the street.

There's a strain where people over 54 years of age......you know......you know.....

their Wacker falls off!!

Now I don't know is that just the guys or is that for everybody

Covid actual deaths.......approx .03%....

on 17-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

Teeheeheehee he said Wacker & I think he meant a pee pee. Tee hee

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I don't know how to provide the link but Malaysia just discovered a new more vicious covid-19 virus that is much more deadly are I'm sorry but I don't know how to post a link it's on the net though and I'm sure that somebody here can find it it's brand new news also so can someone update my post

It's time to close all borders and only allow entry after medical tests.
Clearly 'diversity' was a bad idea.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join