It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

and now we have this

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I don't know how to provide the link but Malaysia just discovered a new more vicious covid-19 virus that is much more deadly are I'm sorry but I don't know how to post a link it's on the net though and I'm sure that somebody here can find it it's brand new news also so can someone update my post

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): The Malaysian Institute for Medical Research has detected a D614G-type mutation as a result of isolation and culture tests on three cases from the Sivagangga patient-under-investigation (PUI) Cluster and one case from the Ulu Tiram Cluster.

Health director-general Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah (pic) said this means the community has to be more careful as the Covid-19 virus with the D614G mutation has been detected in Malaysia.

"It is found to be 10 times easier to infect other individuals and easier to spread, if spread by ‘super spreader’ individuals. So far, these two clusters have been found to be under control as a result of the swift public health control actions," he said.

Dr Noor Hisham added in a statement posted on his Facebook page on Sunday (Aug 16) that the intial test and several follow-up tests are being conducted on other cases, including for the index case for the two clusters.

Just use the tools to help you. It's not difficult.

Link

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Researchers in Malaysia have detected a strain of new coronavirus that is ten times more infectious than the ones known. The new mutation is known as D614G.
Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

There is at present no suggestion that Spike D614G is any more deadly than the original. The British team calculated that people were no more likely to be hospitalized by it
Source

Well, at least there's that.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
2020 just keeps getting better and better!

/SARC!

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

So you believe it?

Are you surprised?

They are going to keep finding “more dangerous strains” for as long as the dumb public continues to obey their orders of being tamped down so that no one can go to work and therefore support without resistance all of the “Stimulus Packages.”

Why did the airline industry get BILLIONS in the last covid stimulus bill? Why did millions go to performing arts and museums?

As long as the sheep keep bleating and eating it up, the new scary strains are gonna keep coming. All for another version of the flu.

And you are being their perfect little soldier, MIM. I know you mean well, but you believe every little thing they throw at you and then you go and spread the panic just like they want you to. When was the last time you left your house?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ahhh yea.

Ubi
Martial law
UN interference

Here we go US

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Don't worry, eventually they'll wear covid out and find some new scary disease to keep us inside in masks.

Ya know if this was the Ebola epidemic of a few years back on a global scale, I'd be the first person locking myself down, masking the # up, wearing a damn hazmat suit. That # makes you bleed out every orifice and die horribly.

But, I'm not over 70, I'm not morbidly obese, I don't have underlying health conditions, I'm pretty much an average person of majority. Why would me or anyone else who falls under this majority worry about something that is more than likely based on all the knowledge we actually have about this, not going to affect you in any significant way.

And yeah, there's a small chance, even as a healthy individual, you might get seriously ill, but there's also a small chance you're going to step onto a crosswalk and end up as a smear on the pavement.
So, why live in fear, who gives a #?

The thing that pisses me off the most about this whole thing is seeing a bunch of grown adults being so scared of death they give up everything worth living for. Willingly and gladly with a #ing smile on their faces. I'd rather die horribly of a disease and live life fully than live a long empty life cowering and scared of death, trapped in my home, masked up, not able to interact with other people.

You want hell on earth, it's that, how is that better than the risk of getting sick? Personally, I'd risk death any day just for one more day of living life fully and freely. Everyone dies some day, long or short, life is meant to be lived, not hidden from, scared until your inevitable death. We're all going to die any way, tomorrow or years from now or somewhere in between.

If everyone just learned to live life, stop being so scared of everything, accept their inevitable end and strive every day to make the most of life, the world would be a lot better place.
edit on 17/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Some people would rather die on their knees if there is adequate padding.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Less and less people are afraid of Covid-19 so a mutation that is more deadly and 10 times easier to infect other individuals and easier to spread is now required.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Man what about this this one scares me and I just heard this yesterday out on the street.

There's a strain where people over 54 years of age......you know......you know.....

their Wacker falls off!!

Now I don't know is that just the guys or is that for everybody

Covid actual deaths.......approx .03%....

on 17-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Old news.

D614G was identified back in March and has a higher infectivity due to the increase of the numbers of the 'spike' protein on the surface, which gives it a greater penetrative capability over previous strains.

The strains that are affecting the US at the moment are almost all descendants from this one.

Coronavirus mutations: Scientists puzzle over impact - BBC News

How Coronavirus Mutates and Spreads - New York Times
edit on 17/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

So you believe it?

Are you surprised?

They are going to keep finding “more dangerous strains” for as long as the dumb public continues to obey their orders of being tamped down so that no one can go to work and therefore support without resistance all of the “Stimulus Packages.”

Why did the airline industry get BILLIONS in the last covid stimulus bill? Why did millions go to performing arts and museums?

As long as the sheep keep bleating and eating it up, the new scary strains are gonna keep coming. All for another version of the flu.

And you are being their perfect little soldier, MIM. I know you mean well, but you believe every little thing they throw at you and then you go and spread the panic just like they want you to. When was the last time you left your house?

There is truly, nothing left to say. 🍻

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I don't know how to provide the link but Malaysia just discovered a new more vicious covid-19 virus that is much more deadly are I'm sorry but I don't know how to post a link it's on the net though and I'm sure that somebody here can find it it's brand new news also so can someone update my post

you don't know how to post a link?

either you're not the musicismagic we know, or there's something wrong going on with you (as pointed out not so long ago by someone else on this site, your posts are less coherent than they used to be).

seriously, is everything ok?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Man what about this this one scares me and I just heard this yesterday out on the street.

There's a strain where people over 54 years of age......you know......you know.....

their Wacker falls off!!

Now I don't know is that just the guys or is that for everybody

Covid actual deaths.......approx .03%....

on 17-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

GOOD WORK, SIR! 😂😂😂😂😂. I needed that laugh, so thank you ☺️

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I’m with you, man.

The scariest thing about this is without a doubt: the way people, especially here in the US, IMMEDIATELY got on their knees and said “Yes, please. Tell me what control you want over my life- it’s yours. What do you want me to hand over next? Here you go...”

Without a THOUGHT. Not one. If the NYT says it or Mika CIA Brazynski on Morning Joe said it, it’s the gospel truth. The immediate and continuing parroting! “Follow the science. I just wish people would follow the science.” By which they mean “I listen to the words Dr. Fauci says at me, even when he contradicts himself, and then I tell everyone else they are dumb bumpkins if they question the NYT or MSNBC.” By which they also mean “I’m going to blindly accept these covid-19 tests that were rolled out and I’m not even gonna look at the fact that they were passed by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization act because there ‘wasn’t enough time’ to test the tests, or that the tests all say ‘for experimental use only. I follow the science.”

Or the latest one: “If everyone had done it right from the beginning it would be over now.” No, the virus would still be here, like the flu is still here, but people’s lives wouldn’t be ruined from losing their businesses and jobs.

They don’t question the numbers. They don’t question how in the hell we could possibly know how many people have had it, since the only ones we know about are the ones who have been tested.

And the worst part: the willingness of people to take on the belief that they have the right to tell anyone else where they can go, where they can stand, and what they wear on their face. The rabid mask enforcers.

The way everyone gave up their basic rights and is asking for more to be taken away- a million times scarier than covid-19.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: JinMI

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

The kind of life we lead, that's a distinct possibility!!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Don't post until you know how and can wade thru the
mud to get to the truth. I just sacrificed three
minutes of my life to bring you this message.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
More easily spread but no more lethal. So, it has running shoes on instead of flip flops.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join