It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Democrat 2020 Convention Starts ..... Watch Live

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Was Harris mentioned even once in this? Would suggest it was made before the pick was made.....LOL

Anywho.....in the first 30 seconds one person asks if they should recite the whole thing or just the one line.....

What a $hitshow.

Sorry....3:31:30 into whole video....when they actually start the "convention".
edit on 8/18/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
What we witnessed last night is what the U.S. Government will look like if Harris/Biden gets the election !!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🙃🙃🙃🙃😣

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Taped in advance as schedules permit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙃🙃🙃🙃😣

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
🤣🤣🤣🤣🙃🙃🙃🙃😣
DNC Convention Brutally Mocked Online: ‘One Of The Worst Things That’s Ever Been On Television’

Can anybody come up with any decent "but what about ________" deflections ???
🤣🤣🤣😆😆🦃

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
What a complete sh*t show. Just the same old BS, pre recorded.
Someone said this is what a Democrat administration would be like - yep just recorded propaganda edited by Hollyweird.
How could anyone give these people the time of day?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Telegrams being sent out that Biden is watching the replay of the 1956 World Series 🤣🤣🤣😆😆🦃

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Take Your Pick ........

What is More Entertaining to Watch Right Now > ?........

Paint Dry

Grass Grow

Waiting in Line at the DMV

Watching the 2020 VIRTUAL Democrat Convention

Choose .......)

Putting nickels on a railroad track and waiting for a train to run em over 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On an unused track with waist high weeds.

🤣🤣🤣😆😆🦃

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22
ONe can only hope that this never happened....

twitter.com...

LOL did they really show that at the end?

if so what a complete farce.

LOL, it's getting skewered by their own democratic pundits, rightfully so.

www.dailywire.... com/news/dnc-convention-brutally-mocked-online-one-of-the-worst-things-thats-ever-been-on-television

The Democratic National Convention was brutally mocked online on Monday night during the event’s opening night as many commentators panned it as boring, cringeworthy, and obscene.

Former Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson wrote: “I wanted to like it. I really did, I promise I did.”

Left-wing political commentator Timothy Burke wrote: “I don’t think the broadcast networks were prepared for convention programming that didn’t have ten-minute breaks between each appearance. They’re all doing analysis nobody wants.”

Progressive David Pakman wrote: “Someone please talk me off the ledge. I want to win, and the first 22 minutes of this DNC…I’m scared. Can someone tell me how great this is or something?”

Washington Post columnist Josh Rogin tweeted: “The cheesy videos that used to be the space fillers in the convention have become the convention.”

New York Times reporter Astead Herndon wrote: “not a policy in sight just vibes.”

The Blaze Managing Editor Leon Wolf wrote: “This is one of the worst things that’s ever been on television.”

Washington Examiner columnist Becket Adams wrote: “this Democratic convention is like a more depressing version of the Jerry Lewis Labor Day telethon, and that involved kids with muscular dystrophy.”

RealClearPolitics Senior Writer Mark Hemingway wrote: “Allowing Cuomo to blame the Federal government for New York’s coronavirus problems is some chutzpah.”

edit on 18-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

(post by jedi_hamster removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

My favorite was, "Governor Whimire has psycho ex girlfriend vibes"

Boy they hit that nail on the head.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Wow those are brutal reviews of the Dem dumpster fire.
Can just 1 Biden supporter come in here and tell us why voting for Biden will be a good thing without mentioning Trump?
I don’t believe they can.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yeah it was a snoozer. I turned it off before Michelle Obama . However, I doubt the GOP will be much better. In my opinion, they should play an hour of riot footage the first hour of every night. That’ll get the people’s passion up, and at least it’s interesting to watch.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
You should try to see the Mark Levin show on Fox from a few days ago....it may say a different topic....looks like they changed topics after Harris was picked.

Do NOT underestimate Harris!!!!
She is VERY power hungry and her voting record is to the left of Sanders!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I had it on Fox for a few and they were showing it. She was terrible, and if I was a mindless democrat that thought all republicans were racist, I would have thought her speech was outstanding. I notice she still has that high dollar tax payer funded hair and airbrushed makeup though.

Not her pre-presidential non-tax funded hair and makeup.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Yeah it was a snoozer. I turned it off before Michelle Obama . However, I doubt the GOP will be much better. In my opinion, they should play an hour of riot footage the first hour of every night. That’ll get the people’s passion up, and at least it’s interesting to watch.

I know the Republicans will be a snooze fest but the Democrats really didn't counter with much enthusiasm at least in day one. They are the ones that has to motivate people to vote JoeKam 2020. Last night only helped Joe in the states that are already blue, I doubt the battleground states were punching enough tickets on the Biden express just yet.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Because there are people out there who have been brainwashed to hate the only guy that's helped this country in 32 years.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The 'Joe Biden Train' meme Trump tweeted is spot on.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22
ONe can only hope that this never happened....

twitter.com...

LOL the first two lines of that song sum up the entire dem crapshow-

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The only reason it would be a snooze fest for the right is because we've all been keeping up with everything going on and we already know what there is to be said. Trump can tout all of his accomplishments and maybe there are a few more things he can add, like branding bLM with the terrorist label for their violence, intimidation, and bullying tactics done for political aims. They meet every definition of the term FFS. How any "professional" could support them is beyond me, and they push it like it's the second coming.

DNC platform: Universal Healthcare for any person in the US (legal status doesn't matter), open borders, free tuition, smaller military, and defunded police.

That's got to be the most anti-American platform we've ever seen, and possibly why they don't do anything besides bash Trump. Those who hate him don't need a reason to hate him, but it does push people away after they hear it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thanks to CrankyOldMan for posting last night's DNC Convention ratings:

Link to his ATS post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join