It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Democrat 2020 Convention Starts ..... Watch Live

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Well this sure reminded me of an end of life party.

Will Basement Biden even show his face, or just
call it good? They even had John "My Dad Was a Mailamn" Kasich.

Entire thing could be on Saturday Night Live without
any actors, just sad and pathetic.

Total Dem Obituary.....

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Ahabstar

Trump stole my stamps, can't mail nuthin'. . . . .

You are lucky, he stole my mailbox!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JacKatMtn
Michelle Obama said 2 weeks ago that she has been battling depression for quite some time.

and? that should concern me how much?

That might be why she had to record her "speech" before Kamala Harris was chosen. She was feeling better then.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I just finished "binge-watching" the second season of The Umbrella Academy on Netflix.

Did I miss anything?

You missed the DNC convention climax! It's all downhill from tonight.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
ONe can only hope that this never happened....

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Total Dem Obituary.....

Yep, like a sad memorial for that whacked out uncle no one really
cared about. The Dems wouldn't even have a platform if it were
not for BLM and Antifa, all they have to offer is senseless violence.

I laughed outloud at the screen several times, the absurdity of it all.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How much farther downhill can you go from a dumpster fire? I'm hearing it's just gonna be more dimwits and their pre-recorded Orange Man Bad statements. Throw in a little Covid and mask hysteria, and I think that about covers it.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
They must be holding Kamala for the climax.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: carewemust

How much farther downhill can you go from a dumpster fire? I'm hearing it's just gonna be more dimwits and their pre-recorded Orange Man Bad statements. Throw in a little Covid and mask hysteria, and I think that about covers it.

Just a slightly more "polished" version of the U.S. House idiots lecturing to Attorney General Barr.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The Biden campaign has directed Kamala to not overshadow Joe in her media interviews, or in her convention speech.

When she was on MSNBC the other day, Kamala was so low-keyed, she looked scared.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The Biden campaign has directed Kamala to not overshadow Joe in her media interviews, or in her convention speech.

When she was on MSNBC the other day, Kamala was so low-keyed, she looked scared.

I didn’t see it but I bet she finally had a one on one with Joe and is wondering “WTF did I get myself into?....we have no hope of winning against Trump”

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I just finished "binge-watching" the second season of The Umbrella Academy on Netflix.

Did I miss anything?

Race card, covid card, people won't listen to me because I'm a black woman card. Nothing you haven't heard between 2009 and 2020. Same lame BS they pulled in 2008. Economy is terrible, elect me to bring the soul of America back, I'm a 40 year politician, I can save you. All brought to you in prerecorded and edited "live stream".

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

twitter.com...

Re: twitter.com...

Can you elaborate? How did this song ensure President Trump's re-election?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Did I miss anything?

Race card, covid card, people won't listen to me because I'm a black woman card. Nothing you haven't heard between 2009 and 2020. Same lame BS they pulled in 2008. Economy is terrible, elect me to bring the soul of America back, I'm a 40 year politician, I can save you. All brought to you in prerecorded and edited "live stream".

Demfomercial......heard Michelle recorded hers before Harris was picked and that's what she didn't mention her.....didn't watch her so not sure.....

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

twitter.com...

A reply from that Twitter feed:

@KyleKulinski Not sure why any of you are watching the convention. I tune out any and all DNC content so I don’t get turned off. I even turn any and all Joe Biden interviews off so I don’t have to hear him stumble. My only concern is getting Trump out. #Squad #AOC + #NinaTurner

This sums up the mentality of the never Trumpers.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I didn’t see it but I bet she finally had a one on one with Joe and is wondering “WTF did I get myself into?....we have no hope of winning against Trump”

That could be it.

I was listening on XM-radio in the car (like I do 90% of the day), so it surprised me when they said, "We'll be right back with future VP Kamala Harris in a minute".

I thought I was listening to some community organizer just spouting off generalizations, like they do. But nope...the MSNBC guest was Kamala. Boring as hell.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Why don't you ask the guy that posted it on Twitter instead of shooting the messenger?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Liberal Media pundits were discussing the Anti-Trump voters this morning. They were very "troubled" over 65% Democrats saying they're voting for Biden because they want anyone but Trump. Biden enthusiasm is almost non-existent.

They were concerned because turnout is always low amongst people who say they will vote against someone, instead of for a candidate.

That could be another reason for Democrats wanting mail-in voting. Anti-Trumpers are more likely to cast a ballot by mail, than to go out in the rain to vote.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

twitter.com...

Why don't you ask the guy that posted it on Twitter instead of shooting the messenger?

That's OK. I don't want to sign-up for Twitter, just to ask someone a non-important question.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
If you listen to Michelle at the end.....Joe is going after single dads.....it is the newest largest group of unknowns from all of the fallout of yoga and feminism.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join