It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Democrat 2020 Convention Starts ..... Watch Live

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Can someone just pants mike obama already so he can STHU - no one cares Brutus. Matter of fact I've suggested to DJT that he rename himself the 44th president just to completely erase your relevance, I think he likes that.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So, 3 days, dozens of speakers, did anyone condemn Antifa, the hijacking of BLM, or the rioting in general?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So I hope everyone enjoyed the ritual and leave you with this

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So I hope everyone enjoyed the ritual and leave you with this

Did they really post that banner on the left of that image? Is that their official event banner?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
So, 3 days, dozens of speakers, did anyone condemn Antifa, the hijacking of BLM, or the rioting in general?

No, in fact they said the peaceful protests were in the image of John Lewis. As if the American public doesn't know what's been happening.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

No, in fact they said the peaceful protests were in the image of John Lewis. As if the American public doesn't know what's been happening.

Can't say that comes as a surprise. They despise the public and think we're all morons. That may have played well 30 years ago but we have access to much more information these days. Their propaganda isn't working and they don't seem to be able to change their playbook.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Here is a google search link

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

FFS!

It's the same star! I guess there are secret, subliminal devil goats all over the US Flag too?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

OhOh !!!

The "D20" omits Alaska and Hawaii !!

And the "words" are not in the correct color order !!!

"Red White Blue" is bad for Democrats !!! ROFLOL 😆

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I guess they protested the secret, subliminal devil stars, and so were left out of the logo as a punishment.

DAMN THOSE SATANISTS! (angrily shakes fist at sky)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I know as an anti-American that you never really examined the stars on the US Flag but they are not cocked askew like the stat in the D nor are they multicolored stars.

Second of all, things get deliberately placed for the benefit of the subconscious to pick up on, hence subliminal messaging. Now, people still recognize the Pontiac logo despite the company folding in 2010. Thus proper alignment is calculated by the mind. The curve of the D representing the circle and thus...The Sigil of Baphomet, itself a corruption of the Sigil of Astaroth which is a listed demon in the Lesser Key of Solomon unlike Baphomet...which really is a French corruption of the Prophet Muhammad.

An old French dis on Islam, paired with the Sabbatical Goat image seen in latter Alchemy and was influenced from Gnostic ideology of Abraxas, who was adopted by the Knights Templar. Which was then complied by LeVay onto the cover of the Satanic Bible.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I stopped reading here:

I know as an anti-American that you...

Nothing past that point could possibly be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Whoa. I'm also taken aback by the color order. Why is white first? Some sort of racist dog whistle from the Democrats to their KKK buddies?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Same order as the US Flag.

White represents American purity. So naturally, the Democrat's used white to highlight their identity.
Red represents the bravery and valor of Democratic Americans. And,
Blue represents their vigilance, perseverance and justice.

edit on 21-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

If you would have read the rest you would have learnt something about the start being askew and patterned versus the white star on the US Flag.

Would have got some history in demonology too, but alas...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The original logo had Wisconsin in the zero, then they changed it to the entire US to signify....takeover, I suppose.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You'd think an anti-American like myself would already be educated in "demonology", and wouldn't need lessons from the likes of you.

The star, which is actually more like a man than a satanic goat's face...

And tilted, or skewed, as you say, looks like a dancer.

Dancing stars on the blue background of Old Glory.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You'd think an anti-American like myself would already be educated in "demonology", and wouldn't need lessons from the likes of you.

The star, which is actually more like a man than a satanic goat's face...

And tilted, or skewed, as you say, looks like a dancer.

I can definitely see that marijuana is legal in your state...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Why should Democrats condemn their colleagues?

By the way, a Joe Biden spokesperson just admitted that Joe Biden will be the first nominee in the last 100 years to not make post convention appearances to show his gratitude, and explain what he plans to do, if elected.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm guessing METH is prevalent in areas where folks see a stylized 5 pointed star as a sideways demonic devil goat's head! LOL

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join