It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Democrat 2020 Convention Starts ..... Watch Live

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: carewemust

Does he know he's supposed to be trying to grab people from the middle? He's just talking to people that were voting for him even though he has a racist past and has done nothing in 47 years.

Has he mentioned Kamala Harris yet?

Just now. I was cleaning up some lemonade my 4 year old spilled but he bragged about her record with minorities as if we can't see that she locked up blacks for years over petty crimes. Oh hey, now he's talking about Charlottesville. Who would've thunk it. Now it's George Floyd and John Lewis and systemic racism.

Really laughed the way they had Joe in the dark and turned the light on him as he walked to his podium to begin bashing Trump. How cheesy can they get. Blegh

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well that went over like a wet fart in church.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog
a reply to: LSU2018

And I thought Biden & Clarence Thomas were such great friends...

They weren't friends back in the day until 2008. That was the first time Biden met a clean and articulate black dude.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Same Democrat drama queen speech that they have given for decades. Stir the emotional pot with lots of lies peppered into it and put a few cliches in for added seasoning and you have a stew full of crapola.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Later on, the Biden campaign will be raffling off the flags that were behind him for his supporters to burn.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

From The Hill Dec 2019:

Justice Clarence Thomas is issuing a strong condemnation of the handling of his Supreme Court confirmation hearings, which were overseen by then-Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.), saying they were designed to "get rid of me" because he was viewed as the "wrong" African-American for the position.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What I learned. Covid is holding the people hostage, and the only ones who can free us from it are the Dems? Do they think that strong-arming tactic is going to work?.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Tonight, I will loot a store, torch a building, beat some random guy, for Biden.

I know he'll be proud.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think he's been able to attract about 1,000 people tonight. Only about 49,000 less than Trump. Why couldn't he speak outside though is what I'm wondering.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog

From The Hill Dec 2019:

Justice Clarence Thomas is issuing a strong condemnation of the handling of his Supreme Court confirmation hearings, which were overseen by then-Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.), saying they were designed to "get rid of me" because he was viewed as the "wrong" African-American for the position.

I wonder why the media never mentioned that.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I can't wait to see how Trump counters this, from exposing their hypocrisy to having bigger better fireworks. Get the popcone ready.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
National mandatory mask sounds like the start of fun times doesn't it. Thats about the only new thing I heard nothing but hollow platitudes. Pretty much the same speech he has given 1000 times in his 40 plus years as a politician

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Two scoops

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Tonight, I will loot a store, torch a building, beat some random guy, for Biden.

I know he'll be proud.

Did Biden choose a "black" chick with a white husband? Ooooh the irony. 😆😆😆😆

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The ABC News Biden supporters didn't have much to say after Biden spoke. One thing they pointed out is he didn't smile but 2 times.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I can't wait to see how Trump counters this, from exposing their hypocrisy to having bigger better fireworks. Get the popcone ready.

President Trump has been touring cross-country the entire week before the RNC convention. He said he will also (unlike Joe Biden) travel the country doing meets & greets after the RNC convention, as party nominees normally do.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
National mandatory mask sounds like the start of fun times doesn't it. Thats about the only new thing I heard nothing but hollow platitudes. Pretty much the same speech he has given 1000 times in his 40 plus years as a politician

I guess Biden hasn't heard of the 10th Amendment.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I know he'll be proud.

Did Biden choose a "black" chick with a white husband? Ooooh the irony. 😆😆😆😆

I think last night after Kamala spoke was the first time Biden saw her husband. Joe pointed to him, leaned over to Jill and said something. I wonder what he said?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Biden took his mask off after watching the fireworks display for a few minutes. ABC cut away really fast. Joe violated his own mask policy.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Numbers aren't important, its the thought that counts.

Says the 120 million Americans Biden thinks were killed by Covid.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join