It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Democrat 2020 Convention Starts ..... Watch Live

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sounds like Joe is going to try to get they sympathy card tonight using his dead son. This will be used as cover for his dismal performance.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I would rather give him sympathy over the loss of a child and a wife than a man who tries to gain sympathy on Twitter when he's called to task on a lie or his own dismal performance.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: panoz77

I would rather give him sympathy over the loss of a child and a wife than a man who tries to gain sympathy on Twitter when he's called to task on a lie or his own dismal performance.

So the party that endorses 9th month abortions is going for the sympathy card over the death of a child.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Shovel. Ready. Job. On day one.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Gavin pushing climate change...he is as slimy as a tv evangelist
edit on 20-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Gavin pushing climate change...

Lol, lighting must be new to California.

SMDH, Gavin is a moron.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you referring to the Virginia law? The one that Trump claimed will even abort a baby after it is born( which would be murder not abortion)? That law has been used twice in which case as required by law 3 physicians must determine the mother will die if the pregnancy continues.

Personally I would choose to have the baby and hope even if I died that the child would live, that is my choice though. I would wish no one has to make such a decision.

I mean we don't want to have a discussion about abortion. It has been going on for centuries and women died trying to do it. The people that are so against it are also yelling that they don't want to wear a mask and that it's their body and they have a choice, although that choice may kill their parent, spouse or sibling.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you referring to the Virginia law? The one that Trump claimed will even abort a baby after it is born( which would be murder not abortion)? That law has been used twice in which case as required by law 3 physicians must determine the mother will die if the pregnancy continues.

Personally I would choose to have the baby and hope even if I died that the child would live, that is my choice though. I would wish no one has to make such a decision.

I mean we don't want to have a discussion about abortion. It has been going on for centuries and women died trying to do it. The people that are so against it are also yelling that they don't want to wear a mask and that it's their body and they have a choice, although that choice may kill their parent, spouse or sibling.

I just hope you're wearing your mask right now and social distancing.

It's for the children, well. . . the children your party doesn't kill. . . . . .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Maybe it's time for Democrats to enter a new civilized realm of barbarism 😃

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Someone needs to tell Julia that she is not even close to being funny.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Sounds like Joe is going to try to get they sympathy card tonight using his dead son. This will be used as cover for his dismal performance.

I bet he'll use some kind of family health crisis to avoid debating too.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
President Trump is on (by phone) the Sean Hannity TV show. I bet they have a larger audience than the DNC convention right now.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Gavin pushing climate change...he is as slimy as a tv evangelist

And now Don Jr. is doin his ex.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: panoz77

I bet he'll use some kind of family health crisis to avoid debating too.

Easy for him because he's a real life example of a mental and psychical health crisis 😆

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Are they going to actually have Joe Biden the Democratic candidate or Joe Biden the TV infomercial host?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Did any person or news network see Joe Biden arrive at the Chase convention center?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think more people saw Ghostbusters for Debbie Gibson than have turned into this pre-recorded cavalcade of political used to be‘s and never really was’s like Kasich....

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
LOL FoxNews allowing Donna Brazile to BS unchallenged. 😆

Sounds like she's got the Biden speech "in advance" 😆

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did any person or news network see Joe Biden arrive at the Chase convention center?

He'll be sneeking in to the parking lot tail gait party any minute 😆

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: carewemust

I think more people saw Ghostbusters for Debbie Gibson than have turned into this pre-recorded cavalcade of political used to be‘s and never really was’s like Kasich....

President Trump just said the RNC convention will have more LIVE speakers. Like most people, he finds this pre-recorded crap very boring and predictable.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join