It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Democrat 2020 Convention Starts ..... Watch Live

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
personally....I think Jill Biden is about to get paid big bucks.....

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
aaand music is done.

"yadda yadda did nothing wrong (just crossed the border illegally), yadda yadda not a criminal (being illegally in the country doesn't count), yadda yadda ORANGE MAN BAD".

what a sh.tshow.

Had to turn it off after the "kids in cages" crap. Still peddling the lie and no mention of Obama doing same thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I was going to live-stream a video of a boil I got lanced once.

But I didn't want to totally tank the evil leftists ratings.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So the big question....Will Obama fully and completely endorse Joe Biden or will he more or less glad hand it because of picking Kamala Harris?

Like he did at John Lewis's funeral last week, Obama will spend 80% of his time whining about how bad the world is, and how Trump made it that way.

No mention of the 2,575 (mostly Black) people shot in his home town, so far this year. (Source: heyjackass.com... )

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Now that you mentioned Hillary...she might just snap and start killing everybody because Kamala will be president and she won’t....

Makes tuning in worth it, except it is not live and no one is there because Biden couldn’t draw a crowd if he was standing on a ledge about to jump.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Save that for Dr Pimple Popper so I know not to watch it on mistake.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

You pointed out a big handicap of these recorded DNC speeches. The text is given to the TV networks hours in advance. This week, they have spilled the beans each evening... "Tonight, Michelle Obama will say....."

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Looks like Hillary Clinton is "aging better" than her husband Bill, fwiw.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Now that you mentioned Hillary...she might just snap and start killing everybody because Kamala will be president and she won’t....

Makes tuning in worth it, except it is not live and no one is there because Biden couldn’t draw a crowd if he was standing on a ledge about to jump.

Sad, but true. Likely his voters would encourage it.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Looks like Hillary Clinton is "aging better" than her husband Bill, fwiw.

Russian caviar does wonders.....

link   
a reply to: carewemust

ABC is still crowing over going to be releasing an interview that they did with Joe and Kam on Sunday. And I am like Tuesday and gonna wait until Sunday...Joe might have died of old age by then.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

ABC is still crowing over going to be releasing an interview that they did with Joe and Kam on Sunday. And I am like Tuesday and gonna wait until Sunday...Joe might have died of old age by then.

Clarify please. ABC did an interview of Joe and Kamala this past Sunday. Then I lost you.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Barky is talking.

I'd say take a shot for every foul lie that spews from his pie-hole but I don't want to be responsible for alcohol poisoning.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So far, Barack has not mentioned his and Joe's accomplishments.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
So far, Barack has not mentioned his and Joe's accomplishments.

Trump is still prezzy, so they don't have any.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I wonder how many people are watching obama right now and thinking to themselves how explicitly he's describing his own party when he tries to talk about Republicans or how Trump is the first president in 30 years to actually put in the work and take the job of the PotUS seriously. Then he calls Biden his brother yet wouldn't even endorse him until recently.

How many actually believe this dude?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

They interviewed them last Tuesday (or maybe Monday) but won’t show it until this coming Sunday because they are trying to get some buzz and viewers.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Has he yet fully endorsed him?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You'd think that a president would know we're not a democracy, we're a representative republic.

Douche-bag.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
My guess is the majority of viewers is actually MAGA supporters. CNN died once the airports and gyms shut down......they can't claim that viewership anymore.

Guilty. I'm over here getting my notes ready. I still haven't heard anything positive for dems. Warren said Biden would raise the pay of daycare workers but that just means I'll be paying more than the $130 per week that I pay right now. So that's a no from me.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join