It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Democrat 2020 Convention Starts ..... Watch Live

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So still no solid policy commitments from Democrats ?

Still no comments on the rioting and looting in Democrat cities who's governments are condoning the violence ?

Anybody ?

Anybody ?

Bueller ? Bueller ?

😆😆😆

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
John Kerry lied big when he "suggested" Obama/Biden was stopping ISIS 😆😆

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I’m impressed by all your endurance to watch that shItshow, even if it was just for cannon fodder.

I couldn’t imagine sitting through hours of bullshIt and pandering just to get all worked up about it after. Seems akin to getting pissed off at a fairytale, but if that’s how you’d prefer to spend a wonderful Summer evening, have at it.

I was in the middle of Season 3 of Vikings as I prefer a little excitement over excrement in the woven tales I consume. #ragnar2020

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Day 3 😆

DNC live updates: Day 3 schedule, speakers and livestream

Sen. Kamala Harris, former President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Sen. Elizabeth Warren and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi are among those speaking.

The third night of the Democratic National Convention will feature a must-see lineup of former and would-be presidents and a historic acceptance speech.

Sen. Kamala Harris, the first Black woman and Asian American on a major party ticket, will deliver her vice presidential acceptance speech Wednesday night, and former President Barack Obama is scheduled speak in the last hour as well. Former presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Sen. Elizabeth Warren and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi also are among those set to take the virtual stage.

Democratic National Convention: Day 3 🤣

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Tonight's Democrat theme is about Uniting America.

LOL Democrats are the ones creating 99.9% of the division !!

😆🤣😆

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😆 LOL 😆

Joe Biden Celebrates Presidential Nomination At DNC

Nice....now here is one from a few years back that personifies liberal sheep....it is kind of amazing...

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I’m impressed by all your endurance to watch that shItshow, even if it was just for cannon fodder.

I couldn’t imagine sitting through hours of bullshIt and pandering just to get all worked up about it after. Seems akin to getting pissed off at a fairytale, but if that’s how you’d prefer to spend a wonderful Summer evening, have at it.

I was in the middle of Season 3 of Vikings as I prefer a little excitement over excrement in the woven tales I consume. #ragnar2020

I totally agree. I'd probably throw my TV out the window. The DNC is a cringe-fest, the people who watch this clown show deserve a medal.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Night 3 of Dem Telethon about to start!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ooooo.....gun safety.....

Maybe start with Chicago.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Oh the drama is killing me....

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm trying to watch it but it's so boring I'm having trouble staying awake.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
this music channel isn't a complete disaster this time.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
My guess is the majority of viewers is actually MAGA supporters. CNN died once the airports and gyms shut down......they can't claim that viewership anymore.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
this music channel isn't a complete disaster this time.

DEMTV.....

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
aaand music is done.

"yadda yadda did nothing wrong (just crossed the border illegally), yadda yadda not a criminal (being illegally in the country doesn't count), yadda yadda ORANGE MAN BAD".

what a sh.tshow.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer
No kidding, with the exception of MSNBC and CNN, it's getting RATIOED on virtually every social media platform.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
aaand music is done.

"yadda yadda did nothing wrong (just crossed the border illegally), yadda yadda not a criminal (being illegally in the country doesn't count), yadda yadda ORANGE MAN BAD".

what a sh.tshow.

Please.....send fifty cents a day to my illegal fund....send it to Joe 30.....something 0.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So the big question....Will Obama fully and completely endorse Joe Biden or will he more or less glad hand it because of picking Kamala Harris?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So the big question....Will Obama fully and completely endorse Joe Biden or will he more or less glad hand it because of picking Kamala Harris?

I'm sitting here dying to see Hillary and Obama live, talking about Joe.

This will be very telling.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join