It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Forgets TWO of His Grandchildren

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ok...I'm sorry.
But Joe just did it again.

What did he do this time?

Joe was talking about his grandkids in his first interview since his last gaffe-fest...and he forgot TWO of them.
That's right...Joe forgot two of his own grandkids.

Sure...those of us whom are blessed to have grand children, all know it's almost impossible to remember how many grandchildren we actually have.
Some of them tend to be small...and, thus, real easy to forget.

Joe's brain is doing just fine.
It's not like he thought his sister was his wife...or anything like that.
Let's say it again...
Joe's brain is doing just fine.

Let's hurry up and hand him some nuclear launch codes.

At the very beginning of the interview, Cardi B attempted to talk about her two-year-old daughter and Biden jumped in to declare that there is no more caring individual than himself when it comes to kids. That why he forgot two of his grandkids.

"You’re telling me. I got four kids, five grandkids. Come on, I’m an expert. I understand about kids. They’re the most important thing in the world. They come first."

Previously, he’s “forgotten” to count Hunter Biden’s latest love child from his corps of grandkids, but this time Biden forgot two of them.
Biden’s son Beau has two kids and Hunter Biden has five children – that we know of.

Hunter’s love child, a product of his coupling with a D.C. stripper from Arkansas — while he was dating his deceased brother’s widow with whom he was having an affair while he was still married to his first wife. He also has a new baby boy born to him and a woman he later married.

That’s five kids. Plus two. And, unless you’re part of the woke mob who believe 2+2=5, that still equals seven.

pjmedia.com...

pjmedia.com... 2

(BOLDING/SIZE UP MINE)

edit on 17-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Doesn't matter

Not a single person on this board and not many in the nation are voting FOR Joe Biden. They could care less if he resigns in a day.

They are voting against Trump. Doesn't matter who the candidate for the DNC is. Anyone.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Joe Forgets TWO of His Grandchildren

Joe forgets to think.
Needs to remember to start the brain BEFORE he puts the mouth in gear.
Or , can he ?

And it is sad to see.
I watched my sister in law go through the stages of dementia.
Sad.
They need to pull old Joe and just let Harris pick a VP candidate.
Let old Joe rest.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Doesn't matter

Not a single person on this board and not many in the nation are voting FOR Joe Biden. They could care less if he resigns in a day.

They are voting against Trump. Doesn't matter who the candidate for the DNC is. Anyone.

Nailed it.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Doesn't matter

That’s pretty much the definition of stupid.
Really stupid.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Could not have anything to do with the Fact the kids in question came from illegitimate sources ?
Right or wrong alot of people can disown kids and relatives who dont follow family guidelines .
Seeing how one kid was from a cheating son and another was from a Stripper of all things old joe could just have extreme family values .

Really sad thing is I have 4 grand kids But only know 3 the other was from a son who just knocked the girl up stayed long enough to see the kid born and left .

Me im not so picky one on my grand kids isn't acutely even related to either side of my family as my son marred a second women who came with a girl and we just took over .
Honestly the extreme right and left have No values what so ever so before you start calling out others clean your own house .

The main reason any of this gets posted is so someone can point fingers other wise the fingers may just be pointing at them . Really The so called Right has done ZIP Trump has failed over and aver the really funny thing is I DONT think for ONE mint Biden or any Dem gives one rats but about me NORE do I think Trump does . Each is ONLY out for them self the biggest fools of all are thous who fool them self into believing Trump gives one flying hoot about them .

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

To be fair, he did also forget about his own son's shenanigans. For had he known, he obviously would've told him to knock it off and change out of his church clothes before playing in the mud.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
By design it's really becoming clearer and clearer that if Joe Biden is elected president. Then the DNC will boot him out of office due to mental status, thus paving the way for Kamala Harris becoming the next P.O.T.U.S. and either putting Nancy Pelosi as V.P. or sliding Cory Booker into the V.P. slot as i can't see Pelosi giving up the hammer...

Scary times ahead...

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Thank you for continuing to bring these Joe Biden dementia issues to our attention.

Almost 100% of the news media is not reporting them, because Election Day is coming up fairly quickly.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I could see Joe forgetting a couple on the spot if he had say 50 grandkids. But this?

They could care less if he resigns in a day.

Every American citizen had better care.

A Constitutional crisis isn't something we should knowingly vote for, esp. one on Inauguration Day.
edit on 17-8-2020 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Someone probably said that a man with a mind of a turnip could beat Trump and Biden said, “Hold my, you know, the thing”

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank you for continuing to bring these Joe Biden dementia issues to our attention.

Almost 100% of the news media is not reporting them, because Election Day is coming up fairly quickly.

I don't enjoy highlighting these...but they are totally ignored by the MSM.
Biden has dementia...and it's not even up for debate anymore.
His supporters NEED to know the truth.

He cannot become President...even for a day...as the safety of the world will literally be at risk if he becomes the most powerful man on the planet.

Picture leaving a hand grenade with your senile uncle in a nursing home.
THAT'S Joe Biden as President.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yellow journalism trash thread brought to you by aunty IAMTAT.

Good god.

I wonder where you rate Donald, who claimed his father was born in Germany, on the dementia scale?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well said. Their honestly probably banking on the shadow net to make this work for them

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Keeping a spotlight on how frail Joe Biden is, is very important, because a new poll shows most Americans do not ever want Kamala Devi Harris as their president.

POTUS Kamala? No way!: justthenews.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How come nobody has started a mud pit Thread about the Democratic Convention kicking off tonight? The entire event will be amazingly bad for Democrats.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Someone probably said that a man with a mind of a turnip could beat Trump and Biden said, “Hold my, you know, the thing”

After hearing Joey-Joe's pool story, your joke is gross.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

How come nobody has started a mud pit Thread about the Democratic Convention kicking off tonight? The entire event will be amazingly bad for Democrats.

Because it belongs in the joke forum. Most of the speakers are going to video conference in. What kind of crap is that. Tell all the delegates that they need to be there to have their voices heard, then keep the people they are voting for away?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Because it belongs in the joke forum. Most of the speakers are going to video conference in. What kind of crap is that. Tell all the delegates that they need to be there to have their voices heard, then keep the people they are voting for away?

And Joe Biden has decided that he will not take the no malarkey bus cross country after being nominated, like nominees normally do after the convention.

I will start a mud pit thread after I get home later if no one else starts one.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I'd rather watch my dog wipe his a$$ on the living room carpet.
I doubt anyone but the MSM is looking forward to the democrat convention.

<<   2 >>

join