It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are our futures set?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ok i dont know if this should go here but do any of you believe (this goes into religion) that we all have our future set ?? dont want to get you confused (if you dont uinderstand this next comment forget it) i was sitting there wondering if god wants me to do somthing so i try to do the opp. and then i wonder if i was ment to think about doing one thing and then ending up doing the opp. so like if you want to buy a car but you think god wants me to buy a car so im not. was the end supposed to be you not buying it??

Its confusing i know but i hope i make my point
opp= oppisite (check spell)
im only 13 so i dont haev the best grammer adn all that

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think this may be better suited to the philosophy section over at Ignorance denied however there are some itnerestng ideas, stephen hawking says that you cant change the future because it would have already been changed and i like that idea however it doesnt leaqve you much choice

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
IMHO, You cant know!
Say you were thinking of buying a car, cuz you think you were destined to buy a car. So you go do the exact opp and not buy a car. But what if you were destined to not buy a car in the first place?

join