It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juicy Smolett, before the memory hole swallows this......

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
www.postaltimes.com...

The FBI and US Postal Service are reportedly investigating threatening letter sent to Jussie Smollett

The FBI is working with the US Postal Service to look into whether “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was involved in the threatening letter sent to him in January, sources told ABC News.

On January 22, a letter containing racist and homophobic threats and a white powder that was determined to be aspirin was addressed to Smollett at the Chicago’s Cinespace Studios, where “Empire” is filmed.

I know, nobody wants to talk about this, it's old news. Sure the current candidate for VP likely orchestrated this farce, it's like fight club. We don't talk about it. And soon, the memory hole will swallow it all. Google links will just vanish behind page after page of unrelated links.

when we ask, is it illegal to send threatening mail with white powder through the USPS, we aren't sure. Obviously, it's a grey area. So grey that no charges have been filed. But I do have a legal question. Can the inaction of a crime be used as a defense against the same crime? We use past court cases to help decide precedent in some instances. Does this qualify? And if so, can we all just go about sending threats, put some powder in the envelope, and expect not to get into trouble? Or do we need to first be someone who gets special favors (perhaps for giving special "favors")?

It shouldn't bother me, I don't plan to send any mail with white powder in it, but for some reason, as I reflect on justice and what that idiotic word might mean, I suppose it just makes me sad to know that not only can there be two different tiers of justice, but that it can happen so blatantly, so in your face, and sofaking smugly, that you not only have to take it, but you have to like it.

Where is uncle tomahawk when you need him. He was the only poster on this entire site who was correct on that front. If you recall those threads, think on that.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Arent terroristic threats a crime?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Arent terroristic threats a crime?

depends on who you know.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Oh
I C
Well then
Guess it helps if you have a famous Auntie?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If past precedent in cases where people were selectively not prosecuted was admissible as defense nobody would be in jail ever again.

Rules for thee, not for me.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Why does this remind me of the Bubba race car noose?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why does this remind me of the Bubba race car noose?

I’ll take “because they both never happened” for $200 please.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Jussie Smollet campaigned with Kamala Harris - they were friends. She knows him well as her own tweets attest to.
Shortly before this hoax, both Harris and Cory Booker were trying to get an ant-lynching bill pushed through.

All too convenient timing - requires the investigation to go upwards. Now the State AG has been found out and cornered, let's hope she gives up those that were pulling her strings.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Shortly before this hoax, both Harris and Cory Booker were trying to get an ant-lynching bill pushed through.

I can't believe that's serious.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Holy crap! Someone mailed Jussie Smollet a blood thinner! Call reddit quick before we find out he mailed it to himself!!

. ( my surprised face when they find out he coordinated the whole thing. )
edit on 17-8-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Looks like old Mullet is at it again. There has to be some crime these two can be charged with.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What happen with Mr.Smolett probably happens more often than people think .

He just happen to get caught.

edit on 17-8-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I can't believe that's serious.

It's a fact - and serious.... (although I meant anti-lynhcing as opposed to ant-lynching. The importance of protecting ants is probably not high on the agenda)

edit on 18/8/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Fvck them ants. Little red bastards.

new topics

top topics

join