It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W. Michigan Prof suggests Psychedelics in our drinking supply so people will comply with COVID

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

W. Michigan Prof suggests Psychedelics in our drinking supply so people will comply with COVID

I shouldn't bite, but I just can't help myself. Anybody, of a reasonable thinking mind has to find articles and suggestions by this W. Michigan professor very concerning. Yes, we can dismiss him as a loony tune, but you only have to look at our species history (and you don't have to go too far back) to find examples of radical thinking made into policies that ultimately led to the deaths of thousands. What I am saying is that when enough belief and support is given to ideas such as this professor is suggesting, there will be people out there who will enact those ideas into reality, thinking that they are doing the noble thing.

In most western countries, it has been a maintained ethic that one does not allow the idea/s of one person to be imposed upon another. This percept has to stand in every or all situations and conditions, no matter the consequence. If we allow the ideas of one be imposed upon another, freedom in all its expressions is lost. Freedom from the imposition of religious ideology is one such example.

This professor isn't even rational. Mill states..."the individual is sovereign over their own mind and body'. I personally believe that to be profoundly true, but Crutchfield is advocating the covert stealing of that sovereignty. I don't know about you, but I consider such an attack would require a violent response to stop it. I could never reconcile such action as having my own will undermined by the ideas of another. Just because a majority may go along with it doesn't make it right, it certainly isn't moral or ethical. It goes way over a red line in the sand for me, and it should for you, too.

What if they try to do it through mandatory vaccinations?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

It truly does seem like that even the Hippocratic Oath has become meaningless to so called Men of Medicine. 1st Science has been bastardized to bend the facts to meet the narrative as I had feared when I started on ATS. Einstein and Feynman two of the leading people in defining the methods of the scientific process are both spinning in their graves.

"Surely you're joking Mr Feynman " is the book to help understand Dr Feynman.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

They already have lead in the water so no need for anything else

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Cultural Marxism alive !!!!! 🤣

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: elysiumfire

It truly does seem like that even the Hippocratic Oath has become meaningless to so called Men of Medicine. 1st Science has been bastardized to bend the facts to meet the narrative as I had feared when I started on ATS. Einstein and Feynman two of the leading people in defining the methods of the scientific process are both spinning in their graves.

"Surely you're joking Mr Feynman " is the book to help understand Dr Feynman.

Hippocratic Oath turned into "hypocritic oath" 😈

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Psychedelics/psychotropics don't necessarily make a person more agreeable or "sane." I've seen first hand how it can remove a person's inhibitions and make an otherwise calm person into an hysterical mess of emotions, or the complete opposite - completely willing to act without regard to generally accepted morals and prone to violent behavior.

I think this is more of a look over here and ignore what we're doing kind of thing.
edit on 1782020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

C'mon baby, you know once you get wasted enough you just kinda...go with the floooow.

Dig?

Hold up, got some bleach to shoot up. BRB.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I've never done any drug. Ever. At all.

But if I had I think it would cause me to lose my #, get ultra-paranoid, and start suspecting that no one really knows what's going on except me, and I would start questioning everyone and everything.

Just saying. Not that I've ever done a drug in my life. So, I wouldn't know.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Wasn't this the plot of the 60's movie Wild in the streets. They did dose Hawaii with STP!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Start with Portland.
They need something in their water.

But seriously...
People disagree with me so mind control!

What a tool.

Yeah, because those rioter here in the PNW aren't already taking whatever it is these clowns want to put in the water.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Maybe they should just work on "clean, unleaded water" f'ing idiots.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'd start drinking water for sure...wonder if it could be distilled to higher doses.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Wasn't this the plot of the 60's movie Wild in the streets. They did dose Hawaii with STP!

Beat ya to it baby, we got all those old cats sedated, trippin' and tucked away.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
I'd start drinking water for sure...wonder if it could be distilled to higher doses.

I hear heavy water is where it's at.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Smart feller.

Only drugs I ever did was snort a few lines of life every day and smoke a bowl of Jesus, with a communion glass of heavy water mixed with babies' blood.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A) put chemicals in drinking water supply to subdue and manipulate mask protests

B) pull back, de-fund police departments, condone unsafe, non socially-distanced, mass gatherings of young people in the streets, to avoid subduing and manipulating law and order protests, many of which turn violent and destructive

^^^^^
completely consistent POV

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yep you did. Did you see it when it first came out? It seems like I saw it with Easy Rider at the drive in. Was this the first movie Richard Pryor did?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join