It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W. Michigan Prof suggests Psychedelics in our drinking supply so people will comply with COVID

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Sounds like a trippy idea to me

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I suggest an increase of hot lead injections for Parker Crutchfield, an Associate Professor of Medical Ethics, Humanities and Law at Western Michigan University.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Scary stuff and another reason not to drink tap water , if something exist someone will use it it's just a question of who and when.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That dolt's campus is in Kalamazoo, and for what it's worth, I wager my late grandmother (GR native) didn't spend her entire life calling it "Calamity Zoo" for nothing. My dad's also called it that, so for a Detroit-area native, that's saying something, lol.
I've yet to find a reason to go down to Kalamazoo (really doesn't seem to have many draws) but from what I can gather from neighbors & friends, it's a #ed up hole of a town.

Edit: Realized I didn't even finish my own point there, which is to say it isn't ruffling many feathers up here too much yet because it seems to be par for the course thinking for the area as it is, "Oh, somebody in Kalamazoo said something retarded? Again? Ok."
edit on 8/17/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Natural or man made? Asking for myself!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Scary stuff and another reason not to drink tap water , if something exist someone will use it it's just a question of who and when.

As a chemist I have a lot of experience with analyzing data but not much anymore at playing in the lab. If your good at that you move on to either more of it with lots of money or reviewing the results and adding think tank information to the discussions.

I don't think charcoal filters would be enough to stop hormones but boiling water would. But if that has L S Dee in it won't get rid of it. So if you boil water then run it over charcoal filters with UV I believe you could trust the water. It might be tasteless but it will be safe. The UV would destroy the psychedelics if the other steps didn't.

Side note

Distilled, de-ionized, and millipore filtered water is what we used in the lab. I would sneak a drink of water that was probably way too expensive to drink a cup full and it was deliciously smooth but not much taste. It was silky to my tongue but no real flavor. I thought it was awesome.

I have a water purifier in the Fridge and a water filter jug. I pour water from the fridge into the filter water. Should be very safe..

edit on 17-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Free Psychedelics ?
Sign me up !

I think you've had enough tiger.

JK

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I tend to use mineral water that's bottled at source so I assume that's about as clean as you can get , full of tasty mineral too.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It is scary mate,and its defo been tried-they did the experiments in secret during the MK Ultra years,I would bet there are more than a few countries running modern day equivalents and the techniques have evolved.

I propose they should stop thinking of ideas about drugging the popluation-in most cases its the government who need to be "socially adjusted" with psychedelics/MDMA/oxycotin secretly,preferably at a huge global meeting like the G8 or something similar.
Ideally they would be forced to watch "Baraka"and listen to the Orb all night.
That could solve a lot of problems.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
It can be used for the anti Global warming crowd too they say.

Oh no you don't!

off-guardian.org...

They think we need to be forced to comply to the lies being spewed . Those with a brain of their own are tagrets.

"The truth is treason when lies are the rule of the Day" . Orwell

They can't get ahead of their lies so they have to resort to unconstitutional actions that are against the will of the people.

They are serving something that cannot be allowed to be dished out.

In this case...drink the koolaid...we did in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's....horizons opened absolutely, helped millions....

As well a few jumped off buildings or stared at the sun....

Overall? "Personal opinion here from experience"

Part Native American, we believe all growth comes from God to be used in it's natural form...for the benefits...whatever the plant

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reminds me of the Stephen King short story..

Can't even remember the name but a scientist gets basically the same idea and begins to slowly add drugs to the public water system, to combat violent crime. At first it's a success but later and much too late to reverse it, he finds out it just just turns everybody into Alzheimer's patients. The last few pages chronicles his descent into madness.

Gonna have to look it up now, LOL

End of the Whole Mess

Nightmares and Dreamscapes

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

My biggest question is how is this joker any sort of authority for medical ethics?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: Justoneman
It can be used for the anti Global warming crowd too they say.

Oh no you don't!

off-guardian.org...

They think we need to be forced to comply to the lies being spewed . Those with a brain of their own are tagrets.

"The truth is treason when lies are the rule of the Day" . Orwell

They can't get ahead of their lies so they have to resort to unconstitutional actions that are against the will of the people.

They are serving something that cannot be allowed to be dished out.

In this case...drink the koolaid...we did in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's....horizons opened absolutely, helped millions....

As well a few jumped off buildings or stared at the sun....

Overall? "Personal opinion here from experience"

Part Native American, we believe all growth comes from God to be used in it's natural form...for the benefits...whatever the plant

Except now I see more information that these ideas are more like love medicine which makes you easy to manipulate. If it was just Mushrooms or L s D then you are probably going to be right. I see people who survived years of it that I can tell STILL do it.... LOL...

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

My biggest question is how is this joker any sort of authority for medical ethics?

He isn't under NORMAL circumstances granted. In today's environment good is called bad and bad is called good anything goes.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

W. Michigan Prof suggests Psychedelics in our drinking supply so people will comply with COVID

I've seen this movie, baby.

edit on 17-8-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

What kind of psychedelics?

Asking for a friend.

Oh man, I live in the country with a well. If they do this, I will have to move back to the city to get a free legal high.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wearing masks has a similar psychological and physiological effect...making many people more compliant to "authorities".

Will the REAL Laurence Harvey stand up. All manner of unintended
circumstances pop up when you play God with someone else's [yet
not fully analyzed] skull tripe. (self: Is he really good or really devious??)

Do all the sims you like on whatever supercomputer farm, somebody
intelligent, resourceful and patriotically dangerous will slip through.
Besides, would you really want someone chemically enhanced + EVIL
to deal with instead of simply stupid? Try again and harder, Doc.

Just rhetorically, but more to the point: it's been illegal for decades
to experiment on your constituency. Hasn't seemed to stop 'em at ALL.
Hey wait, if the shepherds are all as ripped as trade school grease junkies--
and they're calling that the 'new normal', I'll take Delusional for $800 Alex.

TOO HIGH TO COMPLY . You heard it here first. Maybe not.
It's too bad this thread is limited to ATS thus far... it could get an Emmy
if Fox dared to run this.
edit on 17-8-2020 by derfreebie because: Trying hard to not volunteer to be Lilly's Paxil Poster Child twice in one lifetime AYFKM>??

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I suggest an increase of hot lead injections for Parker Crutchfield, an Associate Professor of Medical Ethics, Humanities and Law at Western Michigan University.

I'm aware this is new technology, General ..1874 and all.
But I believe the series of injections COULD be of a much
greater quantity and decreased time expense as well.

And I'll take a couple Acme Arm Vitamins for all those delicious
.45-70s in one stick. Or I would otherwise humbly hold your tunic.
PS Some Camels have been known to stutter and loudly, but NOT jam.

I like this thread just fine, and the undercurrent of present widespread
sentiment is also not adverse to my own longstanding view of overt traitors.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I not sure but I think Portland's water supply has been spiked with azzhole pills.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I've seen this movie, baby.

Ok now that is a relevant piece. Thanks for the value added.

Here in musical form is what may describe that concept very well. Thank you Alan Parsons.

when i breakdown just a little and lose my head

anytime it happens i get over it with a little help from all my friends

ETA
WITH WORDS THAT ARE POWERFUL

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join