It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another beating in Portland

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That's exactly why I won't allow my kids to go to a big college. They'll do much better in life by attending the local college here, or online classes. Big colleges are nothing but cesspools these days that brainwash our kids just as intended by our democrats running them. They segregate blacks but call white racist at the same time if the white don't fully conform. Piss on that, my kids deserve better.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: matafuchs

Thanks for the links.

Unreal. What I find even more disturbing is the fact that there are people in vests marked "SECURITY" and medical gear. And who's the guy with the upside down cross? It's time for a militia to start in these places and put an end to the terror groups known as antifa and bLM. Enough is enough, if their government won't do anything, someone else will.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: network dude

The youth of today..
Doesn’t the future look so bright?

Tough times create strong men. Our future may not be as bleak as it seems.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
Keese Love Instagram
Not sure if it's legit but it looks like him
Here

More pics Here::

What a pussy. Someone needs to grab him if he's spotted.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I couldn't get that image out of my mind of that waste of space kicking him in the head while he was defenseless. Black, white, red, brown. Don't care what color. I hope this guy gets what is coming.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Again this happens more often then people think.

In a few days no one will care.

Mobs of violent people are taking over streets, destroying property and assaulting people.

The Democrats look the other way and are working to defund the police needed to combat such mobs.

And the elections are close.

More then half the country want riots to continue and police to be defunded?

How?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The disturbing thing I think is happening is the antifa/blm thugs are wearing vests/helmets with "Press, Security, Medic" on them to catch people off guard.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Soooo... at what point does the national guard start being deployed?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I want to know who this victim is, now I hear he is not dead, I pray that is true.

Where were the cops while ll this was going on?

Probably standing down like their liberal mayor ordered.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: projectvxn

Spitballing here, what happens now that he’s been doxxed?
Do right-leaning American citizens show up at his house, threaten him and his family, and engage in psychological and sociological intimidation and torture?

Or do they take the “High Road” ala Mrs. Obama, and not practice what the Left does? I mean if we can march on Tucker Carlson and countless feckless mayors, what wrong with a little tit for tat....

Please folks leave the tar, feathers, pitchforks, and torches at home. Let’s talk. Like adult America, eh?

I going to guess we do nothing and let the courts figure it out. I'm thinking that's exactly what will happen. I mean, sure, Billy Bob could show up with a bone to pick and I seriously wouldn't blame him. But, cool heads tend to prevail and I'm going to go with... Nothing. We'll do nothing and let the justice system do what our taxes pay it to do. All eyes are on this now... If justice isn't served, everyone WILL see it. And because of all of those eyes, it'll be done clean and neat.

If not... This nation's screwed. Not all hope is lost. There's always Canada!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

guess that means the fella died?

WTF did he think was going to happen? A few good square kicks to the face never hurt anyone... It's just fighting. Like a coward. A clueless, racist, marxis coward. ...who just might be going to prison for cold blooded, perpetrated murder.

Martyr Me! I is HERO! I was doing what Joe said. I was tryin to be black enough.

When their hero's get them all bunched into prison... Sorry, no hero's will follow. But hey... Thanks for getting them in office in the mean time. Your prison sentence counted for something, right?

...bunch of dumb $#!^s

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's exactly why I won't allow my kids to go to a big college. They'll do much better in life by attending the local college here, or online classes. Big colleges are nothing but cesspools these days that brainwash our kids just as intended by our democrats running them. They segregate blacks but call white racist at the same time if the white don't fully conform. Piss on that, my kids deserve better.

B B B B But... LSU IS a big collage! It is THE college. The ONLY college.

There is no other....

Mike said so... right after he ate the rest.

Snap out of it man. We're loosing ya!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

The bad part is they are controlled by the governor of each state unless the POTUS decides to override. Well, when he sent in the FEDS to the Federal Properties they said leave.

So, at this time, unfortunately, it is not up to anyone except the Governor of Oregon to make the decision.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The sick part is these #heads are out talking about police brutality. If a cop treated someone like they treated this guy they would be calling for his head.

What will also come out is this poor kid looks on the spectrum. He was just trying to help. At no time was he combative or attacking the ones who almost killed him.

Sickening.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

This hurt to watch! When he was asking those punks if he could answer his phone it broke my heart.

I have been beaten to near death once, and I
didn’t do anything To deserve it either. I actually took care of my boyfriend at the time who
did this to me because he was diagnosed with brain cancer, so I know how to forgive.

The perps that committed these crimes are all guilty as far as I’m concerned. Cavemen had more class and intelligence than this.

I recently heard thru a very reliable source that militia groups are forming (especially in the burbs); at first I thought omg that’s not good). Now I think it can’t happen fast enough.

Police are afraid to do their jobs, are being defunded, governors are allowing this, and people whine when the government sends help.

I always wanted to see Portland, and Washington State, now you couldn’t lure me there with a promise of a free house.

This reminded me of the movie The Purge.

God please send your warriors or the asteroid.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

THIS hurt a Lot to read
Sorry you had to experience that

However, nothing will wake up the whole of our armed citizenry faster than roving dangerous mobs. These folks are individuals who love this country, love law enforcement and will do anything to protect whats ours...and will whoop the boots off of any half rear ended effort the far left can put together

They stick to the cities because they know they are relatively safe there

Same doesn't hold true elsewhere. We won't tolerate violence against Americans, theft or damaging of private or public property and frankly any disrespect toward our country, our god, our Constitution or our president

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thank you J.

It’s a relief to know there are people who support our police, people, and American values 🌹🇺🇸

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: KKLOCO

at this speed you'll get militia in the street before christmas !

I think so too.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
They "peacefully" beat the man

This^^^ will be the CNN headline with the accompanied video in the OP, and the brainwashed masses will just nod in agreement.
edit on 8/19/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

So.. BLM and ANTIFA thugs beat and rob a TG woman and this guy tries to help her. He gets chased and dragged out of his vehicle when it crashes and gets kicked in the head by the Marquise Love character. Now that the whole country has condemned Portland they say they're going to charge and prosecute Love who looks like a real piece of work.
But two things. One, being out at night in downtown Portland means you're a thug or a fascist wannabe storm trooper. And if you're not, then you're stupid for risking yourself or you're looking for trouble yourself. I've seen BLM and ANTIFA lash out at each other when there's nobody else around or they mistake each other for the opposition.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join