It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another beating in Portland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I think the police should pay him a visit..
Attempted murder should be the charge.

The man was clearly not a threat to anyone any this guy was administering the final blow.

This is Portland we are talking about.

The perpetrator will not even get a fine.

Democratic Party prosecutors in Portland will not prosecute anyone involved in even a murder caught on tape if it is committed as part of a peaceful protest and BLM is in any way involved. They just won't.

Stay away from Portland, don't let your kids go to college there. Don't visit for your own personal safety.

edit on 8/17/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

who are they committing terrorism for? Americas Progressives (DNC and RINO's)

what is their end goal? Fear. This is why it is terrorism.

who is paying for their organizing and organization? I believe AG Barr is working on that now

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

Thanks for the links.

No words suffice for this. This could now easily happen in any major city.

Portlandia nuke it from orbit, its the only way to be sure. What a festering chit hole

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

a reply to: SKEPTEK

I think the police should pay him a visit..
Attempted murder should be the charge.

The man was clearly not a threat to anyone any this guy was administering the final blow.

This is Portland we are talking about.

The perpetrator will not even get a fine.

Democratic Party prosecutors in Portland will not prosecute anyone involved in even a murder caught on tape if it is committed as part of a peaceful protest and BLM is in any way involved. They just won't.

Stay away from Portland, don't let your kids go to college there. Don't visit for your own personal safety.

That full on kick to the head shows the guy plain as day.... It will be interesting where that goes.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

well, his name is posed on here, he will likely get a promotion at work. I believe that is how justice works now. he can have a press conference with Jussie Smolett next to him and claim he didn't do it. Systemic Racism did.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have a serious question.

If ANTIFA does start coming to suburbia or rural areas like they claim, does anyone know what the bag limit will be?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I believe they are classified as a nuisance rodents so in most states there is no licence required or limit.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
When do we start digging into the victim's criminal past and start collecting dirt and using his past actions to justify the rioters' vicious beatdown of him? Or do we only do that when police are the agressors?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ima go out on a limb and hold my breath for all the people saying this isn’t racist mob-mentality in America at its finest.

It’s like the f’ing Prison Experiment combined with the macro zeitgeist that is the socio-political BLM movement in “the streets” of America.

And now we see Cali banning mags right on cue.

This is becoming and has been untenable. I keep getting glimpses of Men behind Curtains. Excuse me while I cough

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

I believe they are classified as a nuisance rodents so in most states there is no licence required or limit.
Okay, thanks for the clarification.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

When The media stops pretending criminals are choir boys.
Saint travon of Skittles.
Saint Michael of swisher sweets.
Saint George of fentanyl...

And yes.. The media will be all over this man's past looking for any reason to call him a racist..

You know it..
edit on 17-8-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Not only is the attack despicable, anyone filming it on there phone and not intervening is equally despicable, how can you just stand and film someone being beaten to the point of unconsciousness and not help is beyond my comprehension, I hope all invovled are caught and charged for their involvment in this.

I understand violence has always existed but this newish (been around since happy slapping days) craze of filming and posting to social media amplifies the disconnect some humans have for the wellbeing of others.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

The youth of today..
Doesn’t the future look so bright?

yea, I gotta wear shades.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

at first i thought this post was click bait.
then i checked out the story. sure enough. dude got beat bad.
according to the local news, no arrests have been made.

we live in a crazy world.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There was a thread the other day asking if it’s legal to drive through a group of protesters when they’re blocking you from going about your life

Who cares if it’s legal? Drive through those pieces of #. Every single time.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: bigsnowman

When The media stops pretending criminals are choir boys.
Saint travon of Skittles.
Saint Michael of swisher sweets.
Saint George of fentanyl...

And yes.. The media will be all over this man's past looking for any reason to call him a racist..

You know it..

And there are people on this very site who actually think that if someone is “a racist” then it’s justified.

If a person screams racist profanities at people, even using the word n####r, it does NOT make it ok to physically assault them.
It does NOT hold up as an excuse in court either.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Real tuff pos. These people are the only reason I can see that the elite
might be right when they call us useless eaters. They really believe they have
a purpose in their worthless existence. Going in that city not armed and willing.
Isn't that smart either. This should've been the guy that empties a magazine or
two!

Are we allowed to link to banned videos?

Asking for myself.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
POS identified on 4chan

We all know nothing will happen to him legally. Portland is owned by Antifa. No one is being prosecuted for any of these crimes.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Why couldn't they leave it after the first confrontation? They then chased him down like a pack of hyenas.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

That's pretty much what happened.

They found some prey and after the prey was injured they circled and finished to job.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join