It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another beating in Portland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

these are some nice people here. True role models of society. I hope their momas are proud.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Here is a longer version.

Link to video

This has got to stop. He is identified already. Works at SEA-TAC.

This is a video of what led up to it...

Link

guy was just trying to help someone who was robbed.

If you support BLM or Antifa you are the enemy.....

Jesus, they are all on crack...Funny that I live like 20 mins from that crap. Its like they are larping or something...I make sure I don't go there otherwise I would larp with my gun as soon as someone attacks me.
edit on 17-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The youth of today..
Doesn’t the future look so bright?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It’s like I posted earlier.
I will be armed whenever I enter a larger city near me.

No way in hell will I be scared away from living my life by these types of idiots.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is what they are doing.

1. Stop vehicle
2. Harrass Drivers
3. Scream " they are trying to run us over"
4. Beating ensue

I have told my wife run them over. Take care of it on the back end. Don't care who is killed or hurt anymore but it will not be my family. If she has to shoot them.

These animals are doing what they state they are protesting. A waste of air and space.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Bluntone22
All of portland is now a no go zone?
That is terrible.

It is not just Portland that is a no-go zone, unless you are BLM or ANTIFA

It is also Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, NY, Chicago

Stay as far away as you can from Democratic Party run cities in Democratic Party run states unless you want to end up like the poor person on the video. Also, those cities murder/assault/rape rates are through the roof, higher than they have ever been, those cities are hell holes of violence, don't go there and flee as soon as you can.

Areas run completely by Democrats are no longer safe. They are/will be defunding police and hiring social workers to replace at least half the police force. They are refusing to prosecute rioters/looters/people who commit violence if they are in any way related to protests/BLM/ANTIFA. They are prosecuting people who try to use self defense to protect themselves or their homes.

My friends are trying to sell their house right now in Seattle and flee. Now that Seattle is closing it's only city jail and closing all of it's juvenile detention centers permanently and saying they will not replace them - as well as gutting the police force. The city council's solution to violent offenders - put ankle bracelets on them and send them home, that is what a councilman said to reporters.

If you live in one of these cities, get out as fast as you can and don't look back. If the election ends up with Democrats taking all three branches of government, look for this to happen in front of your house and to your family, you won't be able to escape it in the US.

Remember in 2016 the Democratic Party voted to formally endorse and bring BLM into the Democratic Party. They won't protect you from BLM protests that turn into riots/looting/murders, they just won't because they haven't.

edit on 8/17/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It’s like I posted earlier.
I will be armed whenever I enter a larger city near me.

No way in hell will I be scared away from living my life by these types of idiots.

To be honest...They all are fighting with each other any chance they get. At anytime they could walk away, but they want to argue and fight, even the guy that got beat up. WHY ARE YOU THERE? WHY DID YOU GET OUT OF YOUR TRUCK?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah, funny how none of these Portland boys took a road trip to Sturgis. I saw the dozen who showed up...protected by cops the ones the protest. Losers....

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: KKLOCO

at this speed you'll get militia in the street before christmas !

That is an interesting topic.
The second amendment does specifically mention the need for a militia.
That need is to fight an oppressive or tyrannical government so is the government of Portland and Washington state a valid target of the militia? They are obviously not protecting the citizens from violent mobs.

True an armed militia is as protected by the constitution as BLM and ANTIFA are by the Democratic Party and their Governors/Mayors/City Councils/and prosecutors.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

I work with a man that has a daughter recently graduated from college.
She is actively sending resumes to the Portland area.

He says the girl that he sent to college isn’t the one that came back.
The term brainwashed has been mentioned.

I prefer naive...

I went to college as an adult over a decade ago and was absolutely shocked what normal college aged kids political thoughts were.

ESPECIALLY the females.

Brain washing is a polite term. I would say complete and total mind control has occurred.
edit on 17-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I think those groups could easily be considered terrorist organizations.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Yeah, her dad just doesn’t “get it”..

What he does get is her college loan payment book.

Go figure..

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The fascist, Brown Supremacist, criminal that assaults and kicks the man is named, Marquis "Keese" Love.

He works at Portland International Airport (PDX).

Feel free to email them about employing a violent, extremist felon.

flypdx.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I think the police should pay him a visit..
Attempted murder should be the charge.

The man was clearly not a threat to anyone any this guy was administering the final blow.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
People, stay away from Democrat run cities, they are No Go zones.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I think the police should pay him a visit..
Attempted murder should be the charge.

The man was clearly not a threat to anyone any this guy was administering the final blow.

I think he should be captured by patriots and hung in the streets but that is just me.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It will be a miracle if this man isn't permanently brain-damaged. That blow to the back of the head looks pretty severe causing swelling on his brain. Looks like none of those even inclined to help have the slightest idea of how to do first aid. I hope he got real medical help soon or he wouldn't have a chance.

This virus lockdown has stolen the future from young people and they know it, they're pissed off and the msm and leftists have produced a narrative and list of targets for them to work it out on. How convenient! There are some very sick people behind the scenes pulling the levers of power here in OZ. If we don't pull back the curtain and expose them we'll end up killing each other off.
edit on 17-8-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Although I understand your views on that, I'm not going to recommend vigilante justice..

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Although I understand your views on that, I'm not going to recommend vigilante justice..

Understandable.

I am beyond tired of weak politicians letting our country, that my ancestors fought and died for, descend into a 3rd world # hole.

I'm ready for action. My heart is hardened and my body is ready.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: The2Billies

I think those groups could easily be considered terrorist organizations.

I agree

who are they committing terrorism for?

what is their end goal?

who is paying for their organizing and organization?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join