It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know nothing has ever entered your mind or imagination that compares to what God has for us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Can you tell, and I reckon we're about to see some chit..

Pardon my French

But Jesus said don't let your heart be troubled when you see the craziness, for he has prepared a place for us and if it were not so he would have told us.

This World doesn't have what you're looking for maybe you noticed that's all right.

Remedies coming right up.

If Israel gets into a little Skirmish Over Yonder we'll probably see something come out down out of the sky I don't know how that'll be the start problem.

The word on the street he is here it comes August September October and then word on the street has November and December and total disarray but I don't know for sure

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yep I went out and got us that word on the street posted it here for us

reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Moving a group of cavemen to The Hamptons would be a pale analogy for what God is going to provide for us. Some, OTOH, still believe such a God is going to toss most of humanity into Hell. Har, har, har.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Can you tell, and I reckon we're about to see some chit..

Pardon my French

But Jesus said don't let your heart be troubled when you see the craziness, for he has prepared a place for us and if it were not so he would have told us.

This World doesn't have what you're looking for maybe you noticed that's all right.

Remedies coming right up.

If Israel gets into a little Skirmish Over Yonder we'll probably see something come out down out of the sky I don't know how that'll be the start problem.

The word on the street he is here it comes August September October and then word on the street has November and December and total disarray but I don't know for sure

The mind and imagination is that which produces the fearful scary horrific images.

What is scary or horrific about what is actually here now?

It is only when we stop buying into the thought stories and stay with what actually is that the peace that is ever present will be unveiled.

Come back to life.......stop going outside the garden 😍

Stop making up future scenarios.....start laughing at what the mind comes up with...it knows nothing.
edit on 17-8-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And nothing ever will, these Gods have no bone to pick with us.
It's obvious they either don't care or don't exist.
Never was there a more opportune moment in mans history to enlighten us all, not just the happy few.
True heaven and hell only resides within the human mind, and much like the deity only serves to give humans a means to cope with life.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is about the 6th thread you've made on the same subject?

Spamming ATS way to go

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

If Jesus left to prepare a place for us why is He coming again to take use where He is at?
Jon 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

This plainly says the we do not go to heaven when we die.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Here is what Paul says on the very subject

1Co 2:9-10 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

top topics

join