It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros - The Anti-Christ... possibly.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The Greek term for antichrist has a twofold meaning. It refers to that which is anti, or opposed to, Christ. It may also refer to a false Christ, one in the place of Christ. All people, organizations, or groups that falsely claim to represent Christ or claim to be the Messiah or that oppose Christ and his disciples can properly be called antichrists.​—1Jo 2:22.

Christendom is antichrist because it falsely claims to represent Christ (and his teachings) while they teach doctrines of men (often of Pagan origin, often tracing all the way back to Babylon, making it also part of Babylon the Great). It also opposes Christ and his disciples.

George Soros is not the antichrist (as in applied to a singular person) in the sense that he would be "a false Christ, one in the place of Christ" (like all popes claiming to be the vicar of Christ), nor does he "falsely claim to represent Christ or claim to be the Messiah".

He can possibly be described as "antichrist" (as an adjective) in the sense that he opposes Christ and his disciples but that counts for many people.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I'd sooner pit Soros to be the Horseman of War from the Apocalypse than label him the Anti-Christ.

But what do I know?

^_^

EDIT: Or was it Pestilence? Meh, they all look alike to me. =P
edit on 8/22/2020 by iammrhappy86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join