It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros - The Anti-Christ... possibly.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

According to Gnosic interpritasion, the demiurge is responsible for this creation of the universe.

Sophia just made a poor copy apparently.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

There are a lot of people who could be the AC. Maybe the AC is a combined mindset of people...? Has anyone noticed how people behave differently when in groups?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Is he specifically claiming to be the returned Christ?
Is he dominating the world and actively promoting the persecution of the followers of Christ?
Those are the only criteria that matter.
Unti we actually see those things happening, there is no point in even looking for the person of an antichrist.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Jeebus, you guys are missing the obvious candidate right in front of you.

I bet the anti-Christ's charisma and influence have a bit of...Indian and Jamaican background to them.

Come on, it's supposed to be someone the masses collectively never suspect and everyone will like. NOTHING exists to suggest a potential VP is any more a whackadoodle guess than Soros, come on already. That "everyone will like them" line is actually damn vague, and damn well could mean a partisan hoo-ha in a leadership sense, and their regular citizen party hardliner grovelers.

I'm joking, of course because 4,000 varieties of religions globally, I don't buy any of y'all's Middle East- sand-heap originating Abrahamic religions are right any more than the Andamanese of North Sentinel Island are in their own tribal religious lore, but if you're going there, quit missing the s# in front of your nose -- Soros is probably your false lead of distraction if anything. That is, assuming it ain't total bunk to begin with.
edit on 8/17/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

so you have something against homosexual or transgender people? and you put these people on the same level as pedophiles? that's not very christian. that's totally anti-christian!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm not convinced that there will be some single Antichrist.

I John 4:3 says:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The spirit of antichrist (note the lowercase a) is in the world, has been since the True Christ showed up (and, truth be told, was really manifest in the Garden of a Eden as the nakhash).

Is Soros imbued with, filled with, possessed by the spirit of antichrist? Without a doubt.

Is he the Antichrist? I doubt it. Honestly, in the big scheme, I don't think that he's that significant. He's just another useful idiot for the powers of darkness.
:
edit on 2020 8 17 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

There are many.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

The scriptures say/indicate there will be many anti-Christs.

I believe you meant "false prophets"

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Is he dominating the world and actively promoting the persecution of the followers of Christ?
Those are the only criteria that matter.
Unti we actually see those things happening, there is no point in even looking for the person of an antichrist.

Can you cite that ? The only place I know of close is the Abomination of Desolation.

Someone is,

Open your eyes and look around.

"There are none so blind as those that just won't see"
Louis Armstrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

He will CAUSE them to receive a mark. So no one is forced to receive it.
That's very important cause there will be a reason for people to accept
this mark. The reason is because you won't be able to buy or sell any
thing with out it. You don't receive it you don't participate in this New
World Order. The mask looks like phase one of the mark if you ask me.

So the AC has to be someone who can CAUSE people to accept it. I support
DT but I been waiting for him to turn. Covid and this spell of the mask
wearing came three and half years into his presidency. And now his
political remedies seem constantly impotent. What has he saved us from
if God has sent him? If God had sent this guy we wouldn't be on brink
of receiving something that will be forbidden by The Father. In this
respect I'm very suspicious of DT. Because a savior to our country is
not right for the time line. But it's supposed to be someone known the
world over. And of great popularity even before he becomes this world
leader.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I find it coincidental that this topic came up because this is something I’ve been looking into but I don’t believe it’s George Soros because there’s certain attributes that he does not fit. However, the person I found it fits all the attributes of the antichrist is actually Emmanuel Macrone. He’s been labeled as a psychopath by a leading Italian psychologist.

The crown is an advocate of globalism and is starting to rise to the surface as a leader of globalization. The Bible says he wouldn’t be attracted to women which I found odd that his wife is someone 30 years older than him and that actually Raped him in his youth. He’s a good looking well spoken man and literally fits all the attributes. Let’s go through them.

EMMANUEL MACRON

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

No, he is not the antichrist because there is no antichrist!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The scriptures say/indicate there will be many anti-Christs.

I believe you meant "false prophets"

NO, I mean anti-Christs

1John 2:18

Nero was clearly one
Hitler was clearly one
Stalin was clearly one
Mao was clearly one
Soros is clearly one

China as a nation is one

Any nation or leader who persecutes and kill Christians for their faith is an anti-Christ

Any ideology or person that is Christophobic or demands the end to Christian belief is an anti-Christ and it's followers little anti-Christs

Any powerful person whose life is spent in pursuit of genocide, or violence and/or worldwide mayhem is an anti-Christ

That clearly makes Soros AN anti-Christ, just not the boogy man anti-Christ of the end of the world who deceives the world with his "goodness" and then begins massive individual control (like China is doing today) followed by tracking of the smallest detail of everyone's life (like China is doing) and then genocide after taking power (like China is doing today). If you want to see anyone as "the" anti-Christ I'd look to the government of China first, but still I don't think it is the government itself, but clearly the Chinese government is an anti-Christ.

edit on 8/17/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Thanks for your opinion. Please stop forcing your atheism and disbelief down our throats. Don’t people say the same when believers say something about God.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthMatters

Thanks for your opinion. Please stop forcing your atheism and disbelief down our throats. Don’t people say the same when believers say something about God.

That's right! It's an opinion! This site is mainly full of opinions right? And this is mine. And it's my opinion that in this day and age, people still believe in the antichrist. Mind you, in the day and age, normal human beings are being looked at as messiahs, so does not suprise me.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: TheTruthMatters

That's right! It's an opinion! This site is mainly full of opinions right? And this is mine. And it's my opinion that in this day and age, people still believe in the antichrist. Mind you, in the day and age, normal human beings are being looked at as messiahs, so does not suprise me.

An anti-Christ is anyone who is against Christ.

I'd quote a scripture but doubt you'd read it.

The term anti-Christ applies to any person or government
who is Christophobic
who thinks Christianity must be crushed
who actually persecutes Christians
who actively destroys Churches and/or tries to crush faith and belief

There have been many anti-Christs
nearly all famous Communist leaders have been anti-Christs,
killing tens of thousands of Christians for just being Christians

While the OP was questioning if Soros was the big bad boogie man of Revelations that I can see why an atheist would say that anti-Christ does not and will not exist because if you don't believe in Christianity you can not believe that -
are totally unable to believe that -
THE anti-Christ can exist.

Anti (against) Christ (Christ and Christians)

Technically, however, anyone at all who is against Christians and Christianity
(not neutral to, not live and let live, but actively against and trying to stamp out Christians and Christianity)
are anti-Christs.

Even if you don't believe in the Bible or believe in Christianity at all.
You can see the term applies to any and everyone whose goal is to stamp out Christian faith in the world.

edit on 8/17/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

who is Christophobic

While the OP was questioning if Soros was the big bad boogie man of Revelations that I can see why an atheist would say that anti-Christ does not and will not exist because if you don't believe in Christianity you can not believe that -

(not neutral to, not live and let live, but actively against and trying to stamp out Christians and Christianity)
are anti-Christs.

You can see the term applies to any and everyone whose goal is to stamp out Christian faith in the world.

Antichrist

before the Antichrist."

In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist, or anti-Christ, is a person prophesied by the Bible to oppose Christ and substitute himself in Christ's place before the Second Coming. The term (including one plural form)[1] is found five times in the New Testament, solely in the First and Second Epistle of John.[2] The Antichrist is announced as the one "who denies the Father and the Son

Well, should that really point to Trump? Here we have a msn pretending to be Christain when he is not. We have a man who is a high functioning sociopath. We have a man who can easily manipalate the people of his country, to the point where they think he is a messiah.

Pretty much sounds like trump to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
"Is he specifically claiming to be the returned Christ?"
Can you cite that ? The only place I know of close is the Abomination of Desolation.

The wording used by Jesus in Matthew ch24 is "false Christ", or one cliaming to be "the Christ", this being on the topic of the signs of his coming [back]. Since "anti" means "over against" or "in place of", we can take "antichrist" as an alternative label. The one who sets up the Abomination is the final hostile ruler; the one who sets going the persecution of Revelation ch13 is the final hostile ruler. Why would you want to distinguish between them?

I"s he dominating the world and actively promoting the persecution of the followers of Christ?"
Someone is,

Can you name the specific indicvidual who is doing both? In fact the world-wide persecutin implied by Revelation ch13 is very evidently not happening at the moment. We musn't trivialise the concept. let's be patient and wait for the real thing, and THEN say "that man in charge must be the antichrist".

Open your eyes and look around.

Show me a world-wide persecution that is actually happening, and the publically recognised leader of the world who is managing it.

"There are none so blind as those that just won't see".

There are some people who are so impatient to see things that thery imagine them when they're not there.
Be careful what you wish for, because you might get it.
The experience of Revelation ch13 would be a truly serious matter, which must not be trivialised. When it comes, Chrsitians will suddenly stop being eager for it, because it will last much longer than the literal seven years, and nobody is going to be raptured out of it.
edit on 17-8-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

who is Christophobic

are anti-Christs.

Antichrist

before the Antichrist."

In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist, or anti-Christ, is a person prophesied by the Bible to oppose Christ and substitute himself in Christ's place before the Second Coming. The term (including one plural form)[1] is found five times in the New Testament, solely in the First and Second Epistle of John.[2] The Antichrist is announced as the one "who denies the Father and the Son

Well, should that really point to Trump? Here we have a msn pretending to be Christain when he is not. We have a man who is a high functioning sociopath. We have a man who can easily manipalate the people of his country, to the point where they think he is a messiah.

Pretty much sounds like trump to me.

Trump supports Christians and supports Christianity. He is, in my opinion, practically one of a very few national politicians who do these days.

So I totally disagree with you. And that is ok, because I am a conservative and believe people should be free to have differing opinions and free to say things other people disagree with.

"I will not be silenced" and will say things that liberals don't like to hear and attempt to shut down with doxing, social media shaming, getting people fired, destroying businesses, destroying cities, attacking people's homes and families, throwing paint on people, beating up people with a plain red ball cap on. Won't stop me anymore, I believe in free speech and freedom of thought, and that makes me free regardless of what the liberal left does to my body or livelihood.

So you are very free to disagree with me.

And since I will no longer be silenced, I am now totally free to disagree with you.

As a Christian I see Trump and Pence as perhaps the only national politicians that truly openly support Christians and Christianity. Which means they can not be anti-Christs because they are for Christ and for Christians.

"We will not be silenced"

edit on 8/17/20 by The2Billies because: addition grammar

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

As a Christian I see Trump and Pence as perhaps the only national politicians that truly openly support Christians and Christianity. Which means they can not be anti-Christs because they are for Christ and for Christians.

"We will not be silenced"

Bow do you know he is not deceiving people? We know that he is pretending to be a Christian because he knows a large percentage of his followers are Christians. So, we know that he is playing Christians, so how do you know he is not the antichrist?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join