It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern delays election over Covid-19

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: HalWesten

Read those words in context to the tone and wording of the whole text.....it implies nothing but safety from fraud.

Which if true he should have addressed a long time ago and not waited until the eve of the election.

That's your interpretation. Since you generally despise our country and our president I'm going to leave it there because anything else would be better said in the Pit.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: chr0naut

And yet

You believe that a multi billionaire international business tycoon, who has been of the Forbes list for over three decades, made his name by being the host of an extremely successful tv show

Irrelevant indeed

Why was he on a game show, where he played a 'billionaire character' (hint: it wasn't real) for 13 years? Surely an actual billionaire would have better things to do with his time?

Why won't he release his tax details?

Trump’s No Billionaire. He’s a Bull# Artist. And Soon, We’ll Have the Taxes to Prove It. - The Daily Beast

Trump Allegedly Lied About His Wealth to Get on the Forbes 400 List in the 1980s - Fortune

Wait! What? Trump Only Makes $500k a Year? - TPM

IS DONALD TRUMP NOT REALLY A BILLIONAIRE? - Vanity Fair

Is Donald Trump really a billionaire? - Quora

Wealth of Donald Trump
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What Is Donald Trump’s Actual Net Worth? - Investopedia

edit on 17/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What does any of that have to do with the topic?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Lol
New Zealand leader delays election!
Citizens demand trumps taxes!
Lol

Too funny

Trump>citizen

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

In case you missed it some of the simple folk are trying to compare this situation with the one in the U.S.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

In a bad position?

Concerned he might lose?

You’re delusional. And wrong. Maybe turn off channel one news.

Right now, our model thinks Joe Biden is very likely to beat Donald Trump in the electoral college. - The Economist

How unpopular is Donald Trump - Five Thirty Eight

Maybe turn off Faux News?

Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa!!!

Yep. Delusional

And yet 99.96% is a very low survival rate, right?

Never cease to amaze

The case-fatality rate from COVID-19, in the USA, at the moment, is 3.1%.

100% of those who have never had the virus, will not die from it - that is fairly absolute. So you don't include uninfected people in mortality figures.

The 99.96% figure is not a measure of mortality from the virus. It is a nonsense figure.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It really doesn't. I was responding to a Trump troll.

I shouldn't feed them. I'll stop now.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

3.1%

OH NO!!!!!!!! Shut the world!!!!

Maybe Trump should delay the elections too huh??
edit on 17 8 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

And yet

You believe that a multi billionaire international business tycoon, who has been of the Forbes list for over three decades, made his name by being the host of an extremely successful tv show

Irrelevant indeed

Why was he on a game show, where he played a 'billionaire character' (hint it wasn't real), for 13 years? Surely an actual billionaire would have better things to do with his time?

Trump’s No Billionaire. He’s a Bull# Artist. And Soon, We’ll Have the Taxes to Prove It. - The Daily Beast

Trump Allegedly Lied About His Wealth to Get on the Forbes 400 List in the 1980s - Fortune

Wealth of Donald Trump

Delusional

You think the IRS doesn’t audit him.

He’s a billionaire
He’s an international business tycoon

Has been for decades

Turn off channel one
edit on 17 8 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

That's your interpretation.

That's the only interpretation for anyone with just a basic understanding of the English language and who hasn't got a locked in perspective dictated by political ideology.

Since you generally despise our country.......

I don't 'despise' your country, far from it, as I have frequently stated here on ATS.
Please explain why you think that.

......and our president.

I don't 'despise' Trump....I just think he's unfit to serve in the great Office that he does and that he does the American people a great injustice and that he consistently shames your nation on the international stage.
But hey, that's your choice and if you guys are happy with him then that is your choice, so be it.

But I'm digressing.

I'm going to leave it there because anything else would be better said in the Pit.

I can debate and discuss civilly.......

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Read those words in context to the tone and wording of the whole text.....it implies nothing but safety from fraud.

Which if true he should have addressed a long time ago and not waited until the eve of the election.

Yeah

It depends on ‘how you listen to it’

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Not at all....its basic English comprehension.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And yet

Irrelevant indeed

Why was he on a game show, where he played a 'billionaire character' (hint: it wasn't real) for 13 years? Surely an actual billionaire would have better things to do with his time?

Wealth of Donald Trump

Pump the breaks a minute, I've missed this memo....

THIS is what the big question over and demand for his taxes is about? To prove he's not a billionaire and played one on a "reality TV show". For crying out loud, I thought there must have been some smoking gun pointing to illegal activity in there but it's about him not being a billionaire!?

Don't the left hate billionaires anyway?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In case you missed it some of the simple folk are trying to compare this situation with the one in the U.S.

In case you missed it this is the Political News forum, not the Mud Pit. None of his comments or links have anything to do with the New Zealand election. Zero. Nada.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

That's your interpretation.

That's the only interpretation for anyone with just a basic understanding of the English language and who hasn't got a locked in perspective dictated by political ideology.

Since you generally despise our country.......

I don't 'despise' your country, far from it, as I have frequently stated here on ATS.
Please explain why you think that.

......and our president.

I don't 'despise' Trump....I just think he's unfit to serve in the great Office that he does and that he does the American people a great injustice and that he consistently shames your nation on the international stage.
But hey, that's your choice and if you guys are happy with him then that is your choice, so be it.

But I'm digressing.

I'm going to leave it there because anything else would be better said in the Pit.

I can debate and discuss civilly.......

No, your interpretation, thus your opinion.

I had a long, detailed response to you but it doesn't matter. You think you know what's going on here but you don't. I will not debate you on it in this forum.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

And yet

Irrelevant indeed

Wealth of Donald Trump

Pump the breaks a minute, I've missed this memo....

THIS is what the big question over and demand for his taxes is about? To prove he's not a billionaire and played one on a "reality TV show". For crying out loud, I thought there must have been some smoking gun pointing to illegal activity in there but it's about him not being a billionaire!?

Don't the left hate billionaires anyway?

Do you think that criminals wait until they are caught for one crime, before comitting another? I suppose it also has not occurred to you that one type of fiscal fraud might even relate, or lead to, another?

The numbers Trump has given them about his business transactions, and the numbers they have discovered about them, don't add up.

Returning closer to the topic, this just in, on one of my News feeds:

Donald Trump refers to 'big surge' of Covid-19 in New Zealand - RNZ

It perfectly illustrates both the situation in New Zealand and Trump's misrepresentation of the facts - all in one.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

For the record, I don't think Trump is God, but I do think the hysteria against him is absolutely ridiculous and perpetrated by those brainwashed by the MSM.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You watch the dNc convention?

Trump is most definitely NOT worried.

Talk about misinterpretation of facts. Or in their case, reality.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You watch the dNc convention?

Trump is most definitely NOT worried.

Talk about misinterpretation of facts. Or in their case, reality.

No, I didn't watch it. I had other things to do.

Perhaps you could inform me, what part of it related to the OP?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I had a long, detailed response to you but it doesn't matter. You think you know what's going on here but you don't. I will not debate you on it in this forum.

Because of course that's not what we do here on ATS, we don't debate and discuss.

Or is it that you just want to go to the pro-Trump echo chamber that is the Mud Pit and spout your locked in rhetoric for like minded people to pull themselves stupid over?

I've also asked you to explain why you said/believe several things....again, you choose not to on the grounds that this isn't the Mud-Pit.
Why did you join ATS if all you want to do is go around slinging mud and not debate in a civil, reasoned and respectful manner?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join