It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Gate Film Watch it while you still can

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Arresting documentary makers is the last squeals of the insider swine desperate to hang on to their positions of power. Their abuse of that power is the very reason they must be removed from it. Unless you enjoy being a victim that is.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Watched it. Wasn't impressed. Has the scary music playing and they weren't asking real IT questions. I do believe though a group of people tried something on Trump and it failed.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

Revealed last week that JAMES BAKER, former top FBI Attorney for Barack Obama/James Comey, was hired by Twitter in June to help the platform legally remove posts, and ban members who are active in researching/revealing SpyGate, ObamaGate, BidenGate, etc..

Joe Biden was the "mastermind" assigned to entrapping General Flynn. Those documents were declassified in early July, but 98% of the media ignored it. Anyone who posts that information to Twitter is banned from the platform.

Judge Sullivan is not letting go of attempting to have Flynn convicted. He knows an exonerated Flynn before November would doom Biden. In fact, there are a few things coming down the pipe that can doom Biden's candidacy, if the people with the info decide to reveal it.

If I see Joe Biden in the same sentence as the word “mastermind”, I’m calling BS before I even get to the end.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

He prefers the bobs and bowl cuts I guess. Almost every female out there, regardless of hair color, parts their hair and has straight hair.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I gave it a watch and honestly all of it makes a gross amount of sense. My take away wasn't trump's a hero but that hes better then these other monsters granted I still dont support some of the stuff hes doing. But honestly as a Canadian this would make alot of sense. Our last election felt very suspect to me we lost by a very very small percent and actually the conservatives won the popular vote. But because some how the liberals knew exactly where to lobby and what to say they won more seats and won. And trust me my current prime minister is a HUGE sell out to new world order forces. So it would of made sense to get him in. As well as Bernie Sanders he lost in one of the states he normally wins in. This would also make sense as to how all media always has the se goddamn talking points. If this isnt real then it is a very well put together hoax.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Collecting so much data from Americans and share it with commercial companies is quite shocking on a legal level.
But I think most people here knew this is happening without the evidence in this video.

Not bad that they wanted to share this

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I thought she did a good job of explaining the connections so people can understand just how deep this goes, its objective, and why the people in power are "owned" and removed from the process enough to look "innocent" at face value.

If this video didn't disturb you, you deserve what is coming for you...because if you think this is just an "American" problem or that it doesn't or won't affect your way of life, you are sorely mistaken. The people who are involved in this vision are megalomaniacs drunk with their own power. They truly believe that nothing and no one can stop them....and unless people WAKE UP and work together to take down the threat, they are right. Resistance can't be done with a few million people. It will take a large percentage of the population who are willing to change everything about the way they live their lives today.... Unfortunately, I don't think enough people are committed, intelligent, or charismatic enough to make real change happen.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Well said, I agree. It's sad but I dont know how much hope is left. Everyone iv told about this today simply didnt care. I don't know how many people are left that can see the big picture and the true repercussions of letting all of this go unchecked.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I have watched the video a couple of time now, there is a lot in it. I already knew the NSA collects everything, the scale how the data collection and intelligence agencies has been privatized was new. When the FBI could not get into Crowdstrike with the DNC email leak it was a warning sign that the government has lost control to the corporations.

It does look like General Flynn was trying to rein in some of this unregulated power and help reform the NSA to get back on top of the situation. The temptations of this power is just too much for some, hence the nonsense legal assaults against him.

When Trump was talking about the nation is fighting against the globalists, this documentary is a big part of the puzzle.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
My son loves music videos, so we often have youtube pulled up letting his favorite music play (Blue grass and up tempo blues), every so often an anti-biden ad will pop up and it usually gets chopped a few seconds into the ad.

considering the discussion about an AI scrubbing things just thought id toss that out there.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Traptomisprime

I sat out under the stars last night and thought long & hard about where we are today... I don't mean just Shadow Gate, but the physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual state of our world today. It is easy to feel defeated and overwhelmed by the fabric of moral decay and rot in this current day & age. Yes, there are good people in the world but there seems to be so much more narcissism, materialism, greed, ambition, pride, power lust, and manipulation to compellingly bury any small overtures of positive traits in society.

I know there are many people who don't believe in God or a Divine Being (call him or her whatever you will). I'm a "Live and Let Live" type of person. I don't care to convince anyone that God is real. You CAN'T convince someone of any type of belief that they are not open, ready, or willing to entertain...whether it be about God, BLM, Shadow Gate, or someone's guilt or innocence. But as I sat out under those stars and thought of how powerless we as a society (regardless of where you live) are to stop the avalanche of $#*& that is coming down the mountain, I realized that there is really only one key course of action - FAITH.

We all think we are masters of our own destiny.... Our human arrogance is palpable. God does not care about your physical comfort. He cares about your spiritual well-being... And that our path to Him is already pre-determined.... That doesn't mean we don't control some variables of our destiny to some degree (i.e. free will). It's like going up and down a ladder. The path is set, but we determine how fast or slow we move and whether we go up or down the ladder. God's controls the path. We control the other variables between the top and bottom.

Maybe it's God's plan to let the world burn. To let us bring ourselves to the brink of destruction... Maybe only by hitting rock bottom in death, depravity, and destruction can we make the spiritual transformation to become better people, a better country. I'm not justifying the actions of bad people or even those people who want to tear down our country into something completely unrecognizable. Evil is still evil, even if it has a purpose. I'm just saying that I can't second guess God's plan. Whatever is necessary to happen is going to happen, no matter how much I fight and rail against it. I can only control myself, not the world around me. So I need to start with me.... Faith and Trust.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

Revealed last week that JAMES BAKER, former top FBI Attorney for Barack Obama/James Comey, was hired by Twitter in June to help the platform legally remove posts, and ban members who are active in researching/revealing SpyGate, ObamaGate, BidenGate, etc..

Joe Biden was the "mastermind" assigned to entrapping General Flynn. Those documents were declassified in early July, but 98% of the media ignored it. Anyone who posts that information to Twitter is banned from the platform.

Judge Sullivan is not letting go of attempting to have Flynn convicted. He knows an exonerated Flynn before November would doom Biden. In fact, there are a few things coming down the pipe that can doom Biden's candidacy, if the people with the info decide to reveal it.

If I see Joe Biden in the same sentence as the word “mastermind”, I’m calling BS before I even get to the end.

Lol, I literally thought the same thing

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join