It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Gate Film Watch it while you still can

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why is the alt-right girl that talks on these always a blonde with parted straight hair? Because, that's the archetype; the ideal girl for them. They get the most attention. They're walking in the footsteps of Ivanka.

Those chicks aren't naturally that into this #, they get propped up by the attention and the money. It's a career all of a sudden. They get a fanbase, have a YouTube channel. It doesn't really matter what they say, they're just rehashing what's been fed to them.

And yeah I watched it. A massive connect the dots voting conspiracy piece about how the Dems are trying to steal the election. They even tied in Obama. Can't have a good documentary without the Antichrist in there for good measure.

It explains how they pulled out all the stops to get Hillary elected and it didn't work. But then they say that whoever these people are didn't want Hillary elected, yet didn't want Trump to remain in office either. I don't know, it's a hot mess like the host is.
edit on 16-8-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

Freedom is Not Slavery .........

banned.video...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

anticipating a supression, i downloaded to my laptop

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
your name encapsulates all i need to know
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Typical. A lib starts their argument by carelessly making an off-topic remarkably sexist and racist comment, both of which they purport to be against by their affiliation alone. Next they over-simplify a very lengthy presentation as if it doesnt meet their high standards in journalism because 30 seconds of information for any topic that is echoed on CNN is the status quo.

If you didnt enjoy the documentary that is fine. Dont spin it with this garbage to sway others from watching the show so they may develop their own opinion. God help us all if we relied on the critical thinking skills of one person to interpret the news for everyone.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

i watched it three times and took notes and names

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Maybe now y'all would be interested in reading the Omega Agency Research Project, as well as shadow government subject matter involving the revolving door.

It's all there, this is exactly what others and myself have been trying to open eyes to since 2003.

Remember what Reagan said;
Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem...

Let it be known, those who knew, tried...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I just watched the whole video. It details some of the ways the information collection algorithm works and how it's used. Private companies compile every piece of information they have, which is essentially everything. Access to this information is gained through contracts with the government. The private companies aren't held to the same standards the government is. There are several of these companies that pop in and out of existence and are headed and staffed by a small circle of people with intelligence connections. Some people are on multiple companies, and they all provide essentially the same service.

It is basically the ultimate psychological warfare machine because they can target a person's personality specifically. They can profile you better than your best friend can, and manipulate you any way they want. A.I. algorithms make it possible to do this on an entire population.

Robot police that use facial recognition software with access to this data is not far off. The video suggests the current 'defund the police' movement adds momentum to this development.

I posted recently in another thread about the inevitability of the technological singularity. A few people who control it for the rest of the masses is just as scary. You can be sure China and other countries have a similar tool too.

Social media has become weaponized. Anything you post or like/dislike can be used to manipulate you. We need to treat it more as a novelty rather than the base of social interaction. We're to the point where we need laws banning the amount of data a social platform is allowed to collect.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So this is basically Snowden 2.0? The one part that caught my attention was at the end when she briefly explains that the reason the police are being defunded and shutdown is because they are going to be replaced with droids.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Glad I got to see it before it was taken down. Some scary crap going on.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Crazy video. No wonder it's being removed.
I hope this isn't the bs behind 5g and Elon(if that's his real name)and his zillion skynet satellites and coming neurolink bs.
"AI for good!"they said
Lol...more like AI for rigging everything from elections, to false imprisonment through jury tampering/rigging.
These douches want everyone in an actual matrix, while they play god.
The singularity.
My decision to not Facebook feels really good about now.

Man the internet was a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Why is the alt-right girl that talks on these always a blonde with parted straight hair? Because, that's the archetype; the ideal girl for them. They get the most attention. They're walking in the footsteps of Ivanka.

So Millie's hot and you're not so her work sucks.

Why didn't you just say that?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Time to overload the system. Everyone open 10 Facebook accounts.
Use your real name and different faces for all, if you already have an account.
Type 10 different personalities, 10 different jobs, 10 different cars etc, etc...
Screw these guys

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Dude, hot? she looks like Feebie off friends

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ontogeny55
your name encapsulates all i need to know

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I personally don't find her attractive.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I'm not a stereotypical CNN "lib" just because I thought the video sucked, found the girl to be lame, and pointed out that everything is made into a diabolical NWO lib conspiracy with Hillary Clinton and Co. at the helm. If I think Epstein killed himself which he had every reason to do instead of it being an execution plot does that make me a "lib" too.

I'm voting for Bill Weld. We're against these mud-pit threads of pointless division. It's time to move forward, let the anger go. 😁
edit on 17-8-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
From my perspective, the video purports to show nothing that we don't already know, or surmised. We can see the benefits these digital systems bring to those gathering the data. It enables the decision-makers who use the systems to gain influence over targeted individuals and groups of social and political importance, and bring those individual's and group's behaviour under their control. This clearly compromises judiciary and electoral systems, and the stability of societies, whilst they hide all the activity behind a perceived (but proxy) enemy they can blame. The enemy is not foreign, it is domestic, and it is down to the American people to sort it out.

Obviously, those who lead the systems (your fellow countrymen and women), those who create the systems, and all those lackeys who who work the systems are a moral or two short of a public conscience. Their ethic allows them to value their jobs and careers above the stability of society, or for the government to provide you with a secure and stable environment in which you can live and rear off-spring.

Those at the 'top' want to influence and direct how society functions, not just in America, but in all countries. They want to impose their 'vision' upon the world. You know who they are, they have faces, and are clearly identified, so remove them. It's that simple. You have to dismantle these systems with extreme prejudice, because they are being used against the American people and for the benefit of a few.

While these systems are in place, you do not have a democratic process that's worth anything, nor a republicanism worthy of fealty, because they are both undermined. Your politicians are blackmailed into acting and voting for policies that benefit those blackmailing them or threatening to. So the first thing out the window is the career politician. No one should be able to serve more than two terms, even if the electorate want them for a third. Career politicians are more easier to bribe and blackmail...get them out!

You have to ensure that if corruption and blackmail wins the country, then it must be a Pyrrhic victory. That is your only option.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: DukeMisterio

Association with infowars is enough to keep me away.....and not for security concerns.

P.S I'm not concerned about any malware but being on a list somewhere of those who have accessed it.

Please don’t let Jones keep you away from this. It’s worth your time.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Good compilation of information.
Most of us knew this kind of stuff happens but good to see some people have been digging deep to spell it all out for us.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join