It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Gate Film Watch it while you still can

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Since I have not seen this presented to the group I suspect it, like too many other topics, may be forbidden ground.

What the heck? Life is too short to worry about what might happen so here goes.

This film involves organized intelligence groups working with and under the protection of Deep State actors from both major parties.

International crimes, treason, sedition, murders, false arrests, the lucky witnesses were only intimidated or bankrupted.

The film maker is sitting in jail now on trumped up charges that began with being accused of burglary of her own home.

Then the charges were switched to robbery but no victim is identified. The film is being banned almost as fast as people re upload it

so you may have to look for it on (GASP) Banned.video

Looks like I was not fast enough. I don't think ATS allows content from this site but you can enter Banned.video and search Shadow Gate. Most of you will be happy you did. For the other 7 members sorry to bring you so much pain.
edit on 16-8-2020 by DukeMisterio because: mossad

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
too late... You have to catch it before they do...several people have posted it, but they are removing them.

I watched it on Youtube last night, I can see why they want suppress it.
edit on 16-8-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It is still up and available right now here on this platform.

brlghteon.com...

A little background for those who might not know that The Democrats
have employed General McChrystal who is leading a virtual army
launched on social media with paid influencers to try and silence
any loud voices supporting President Trump and his bid for re-election.
And not just amateurs, we are talking DARPA AI Technology that was
designed as information warfare.

There is a lot more information in the video: that is critical watching
for anyone wanting to understand what is going on with COVID19
and SPYGATE, and the election tampering we will be witnessing soon.

This is the primer article on "Defeat Disinfo" and to date this has been kept very secretive.
www.dailywire.com...

The journalist that made this documentary has been jailed,
with a secret grand jury the day this was to be released.

Thread on Millie Weaver arrest here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-8-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My big take on it was that. All the data that Snowden told us they are collecting. Is being sold to private companies for use of things like picking a jury.

They use iia to make the outcome of almost anything, what they want it to be.

They can make people do what they want with this iia. Cause riots, panic, fear or whatever they want to happen.

If a stop isn't put to this, before the 5G IOT and iia are joined together as a system, they win.

edit on 16-8-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

Thanks for sharing....might have to reinstate my VPN before even clicking one of those links by the sound of it

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Thanks for sharing....might have to reinstate my VPN before even clicking one of those links by the sound of it

I think banned.video is only an infowars offshoot and malwarebites says it's safe. I'm not familiar with the other one.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Association with infowars is enough to keep me away.....and not for security concerns.

P.S I'm not concerned about any malware but being on a list somewhere of those who have accessed it.
edit on 1682020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

THANK-YOU! I'll check it out. BIG HAPPENINGS are occurring right now. Much of it is not visible.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Have got a thread that brings it up here,

Millie Weaver from Infowars has been arrested.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's just more dems are all powerful crime syndicate overlords stuff. All roads lead back to them. Anything bad that ever happens, they did it. They're really not that powerful because if they were they would've succeeded by now. Everything has to be a masterplan directed by someone.

It paints a picture of innocent Trump under attack from the forces of darkness in high places that are hell bent on destroying him but he prevails. They might as well throw in that he's sent by God in there.
edit on 16-8-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
They might as well throw in that he's sent by God in there.

Even better....he's a time traveller!!
edit on 1682020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I think you missed one of the most important take-aways imo.

Retired intelligence used to retire with their security clearance. They skirted US laws on spying by creating what you know more familiarly as "5-eyes", but what you may not know is how it works. There are no checks and bakances on this data because it is outside of the borders.

Lets rewind a little bit and recall that time democrats went bonkers over Trump revoking security clearances. Well this is why that happened. Former intelligence from multiple countries created a rogue intelligence operation for political gain.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Revealed last week that JAMES BAKER, former top FBI Attorney for Barack Obama/James Comey, was hired by Twitter in June to help the platform legally remove posts, and ban members who are active in researching/revealing SpyGate, ObamaGate, BidenGate, etc..

Joe Biden was the "mastermind" assigned to entrapping General Flynn. Those documents were declassified in early July, but 98% of the media ignored it. Anyone who posts that information to Twitter is banned from the platform.

Judge Sullivan is not letting go of attempting to have Flynn convicted. He knows an exonerated Flynn before November would doom Biden. In fact, there are a few things coming down the pipe that can doom Biden's candidacy, if the people with the info decide to reveal it.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

If I recall correctly, those towers are held in the ground with 1 1/8" bolts.

Be a shame if somebody bought a 50$ cordless impact wrench from harbor freight, and started felling them like trees.

Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

I think you missed one of the most important take-aways imo.

Retired intelligence used to retire with their security clearance. They skirted US laws on spying by creating what you know more familiarly as "5-eyes", but what you may not know is how it works. There are no checks and bakances on this data because it is outside of the borders.

Lets rewind a little bit and recall that time democrats went bonkers over Trump revoking security clearances. Well this is why that happened. Former intelligence from multiple countries created a rogue intelligence operation for political gain.

They also own/operate security businesses and wealth management companies.
Everything you need to run a perpetual black ops team.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Yeah i figure id let them watch to learn about CGI and others, but that is huge. If there is any truth to it all, these people should be hung without a trial.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

My post was just a small portion of the information that is
on the video. It is a 1 hour documentary, I urge everyone to
watch it. By all means, my post was not meant to be a
synopsis, and yes I agree with you that the Five Eyes
aspect is critical to understanding how these people
are operating. If I recall, it was Obama who opened up
all of the intelligence to contractors to that large degree.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I watched it all in the first 4 hours after it hit youtube. Not sure how the feed stayed up for 7 hours initially though. Made me think the Millie arrest was maybe fake if the video hadn't been taken down. I guess its being taken down now though. Do you think AI will be picking Millies jury like what supposedly happened to roger stone?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

They might as well throw in that he's sent by God in there.

OK, here you go.

"for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist are instituted by God." Roman 13:1

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It's just more dems are all powerful crime syndicate overlords stuff. All roads lead back to them. Anything bad that ever happens, they did it. They're really not that powerful because if they were they would've succeeded by now. Everything has to be a masterplan directed by someone.

It paints a picture of innocent Trump under attack from the forces of darkness in high places that are hell bent on destroying him but he prevails. They might as well throw in that he's sent by God in there.

Oh?

When did you watch it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join