It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Cancels the U.S. House Summer Vacation as the Dem Vote-by-Mail Scheme Unravels.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JON666
a reply to: carewemust

My wife who passed in 2018 received a mail in ballot. I will not be voting for her how many others received ballots for dead relatives? Hopefully they will tear them up like I did. But I doubt it.

Did you receive a $2,400 Stimulus deposit this year? There was a lot of that happening, due to recently deceased spouses still being on the IRS list of taxpayers.

Both of these would be the fault of the federal government and therefore Trump. I thought he was going to drain the swamp and clean up all the failed bureaucracy? Instead he's tweeting about how there isn't enough water pressure for his hair while Rome burns.

Did you know, Trump hasn't done anything else since he became fixated on the water pressure thing. He may not even make it to the convention as he is said to be wandering around mumbling something about soap and not enough water.....bla, bla.......It's just amazing that you were able to scoop everyone on this amazing story. You should get a Pulitzer for this. Keep making those top quality posts!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So, settling the impasse with the stimulus bill that could help millions upon millions of people wasn't important enough to cancel the summer vacation, but the post office is??

It makes the democrats look like they are more worried about getting power than helping the common person out.

I hope everyone realizes this!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack

So, settling the impasse with the stimulus bill that could help millions upon millions of people wasn't important enough to cancel the summer vacation, but the post office is??

It makes the democrats look like they are more worried about getting power than helping the common person out.

I hope everyone realizes this!

What's even more insulting, the U.S. House will return to discuss and vote on something to help a post-office that says it doesn't need help right now, because it has plenty of cash on hand.

Then they go back home...leaving those who are laid-off, facing eviction, etc... hanging out to dry.

Oh...Democrats may file a challenge to President Trumps Stimulus Executive Orders, before returning home.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
neither side can come to an agreement but somehow it is only the democrats?? really??

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
neither side can come to an agreement but somehow it is only the democrats?? really??

Pelosi left town. (Democrat)
Schumer left town. (Democrat)
Trump is still there. (Republican)

You are correct. ONLY the Democrats are the blame, because they would not budge on the $25 Billion for the USPS.

So instead, President Trump issued Executive Orders to restart 50% of the Federal Unemployment stimulus pay, the eviction moratorium, student-loan repayment relief, payroll-tax suspension.

Given the selfish callous nature of Democrats, they may be trying to (secretly) block those Executive Orders, via court filings, as we speak.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: FishBait

originally posted by: JON666

My wife who passed in 2018 received a mail in ballot. I will not be voting for her how many others received ballots for dead relatives? Hopefully they will tear them up like I did. But I doubt it.

Did you receive a $2,400 Stimulus deposit this year? There was a lot of that happening, due to recently deceased spouses still being on the IRS list of taxpayers.

Both of these would be the fault of the federal government and therefore Trump. I thought he was going to drain the swamp and clean up all the failed bureaucracy? Instead he's tweeting about how there isn't enough water pressure for his hair while Rome burns.

Did you know, Trump hasn't done anything else since he became fixated on the water pressure thing. He may not even make it to the convention as he is said to be wandering around mumbling something about soap and not enough water.....bla, bla.......It's just amazing that you were able to scoop everyone on this amazing story. You should get a Pulitzer for this. Keep making those top quality posts!

Thanks! I'm definitely more informed than most on here. Trump has been screaming about rigged elections since before he was elected and he hasn't done a thing to clean up the messes he claims are there. I know you probably forget get what he says as fast as he says it and move on to the next thing which is how his con artistry works on supporters like you. In fact he's mainly focused on disenfranchising voters...you know, rigging elections in the republican favor. Its well known the right doesn't do well with high voter turn out.

If a dem suggested postponing an election most on here would be screaming about how they are going to use their 2nd amendment and never look back!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Why the concern for vote by mail? If it's safe to shop, go bowling, riot, loot then why isn't it safe to go and vote where you normally do?
edit on 18-8-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Why the concern for vote by mail? If it's safe to shop, bowl, riot, loot then why isn't it safe to go and vote where you normally do?

In the short-term, Democrats want as many Democrats as possible to return their ballots before the Biden Trump debate at the end of September.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Irrationality on display.

Democrat Senator Mark Warner just said on Fox news that the post office should not make many changes in the midst of a pandemic, as the Postmaster General has directed.

30 seconds later he said they are crafting an emergency bill to force the post office to make meaningful changes that will benefit the election.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Warner has always been a genius to end all geniuses 😆

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Irrationality on display.

Democrat Senator Mark Warner just said on Fox news that the post office should not make many changes in the midst of a pandemic, as the Postmaster General has directed.

30 seconds later he said they are crafting an emergency bill to force the post office to make meaningful changes that will benefit the election.

Stopping the mail and making sure the mail continues to be delivered are two separate things. Saying they are both "changes" and change is bad show lack of rational thought.

Trump wants the mail defunded to the point of failure and the dems want funding so the post office can include performing the vital service it has in the US for over 200 years. The dems big "change" is making sure mail isn't delayed (which is has been drastically lately just not everywhere) and ballots are considered express mail and expedited so they are valid and counted when they arrive. WOW big controversy!!! Only the craziest of conspiracy nuts would actually be mad at asking the post office to do a good job. Plus you think Trump is right in trying to end the PO in an effort to privatize everything for profit.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
So...this is why the post office is taking weeks
to deliver letters? Are they back to the pony express
or what? Postal workers just letting mail sit around
in bins taking months to deliver.

This is illegal election tampering. People
need to go to jail!

No, this USPS problem has been created by some in Congress so they can get kick backs from one big company that wants all the routes.

I am sure most don't know but every route to and from post offices, not the ones that actually bring it to your house

are bid on. For going back 8 years or longer they have been making up rules that keep kicking out independent drivers and bringing in one company to do the work.

Their total goal was to privatize the USPS by making it so useless people would demand it.

Trump has not had any part of this.

Watch this video and he explains exactly how the Big company is trying to force the little guys out and that none of this was about the election.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Warner has always been a genius to end all geniuses 😆

CORRUPT and PROTECTED too. The entire Senate Intel Committee is corrupt.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait
You're looking at the surface...what's said and printed in the Mainstream Media. There's an entire corrupt vote-by-mail scheme that's being shut down. The most important moves for shutting it down were accomplished on Friday, August 8th, thankfully.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Couldn't agree more, they want as many dead or alive dem votes they can get.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Im doing more mailing than ever and it works really fast, been mailing packages everyday they always arrive on time across the USA. Your friend just was slow to drop the letter to you... maybe get better friends?

a reply to: burntheships

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: FishBait
You're looking at the surface...what's said and printed in the Mainstream Media. There's an entire corrupt vote-by-mail scheme that's being shut down. The most important moves for shutting it down were accomplished on Friday, August 8th, thankfully.

This has yet to be explained. It's just claimed the dems are up to something with out any details or proof. What are they up to and how is it being shut down?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine

originally posted by: burntheships
So...this is why the post office is taking weeks
to deliver letters? Are they back to the pony express
or what? Postal workers just letting mail sit around
in bins taking months to deliver.

This is illegal election tampering. People
need to go to jail!

No, this USPS problem has been created by some in Congress so they can get kick backs from one big company that wants all the routes.

I am sure most don't know but every route to and from post offices, not the ones that actually bring it to your house

are bid on. For going back 8 years or longer they have been making up rules that keep kicking out independent drivers and bringing in one company to do the work.

Their total goal was to privatize the USPS by making it so useless people would demand it.

Trump has not had any part of this.

Watch this video and he explains exactly how the Big company is trying to force the little guys out and that none of this was about the election.

www.youtube.com...

While I totally agree shutting down the post office has been in the works since before Trump (congress is payed off to eventually privatize everything) claiming Trump has nothing to do with it is insane. He has said over and over he doesn't want the PO to succeed. It was a big part of why the last stimulus stalled. He doesn't see it as a service to the people of the US, he sees it as a business that should make money and if it doesn't he's happy to let it fail. Hot take: it's a service not a business and I expect my tax dollars to be used for something that's useful for me not just hand half my taxes over to arms dealers for the military and rest in bailouts for billionaires.

This whole Trump does no wrong when his own words disprove that is insane. If I can admit this has been in the works since before Trump you can admit Trump is continuing the plan.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I get a very strong vibe that this site is Pro Dem. Well I am Pro People and not a Party. A sloppy vote either way is not going to be accepted. Open the local poles again and allow all of us with "proper identification" to cast our votes the tried and trusted way. Force if they tamper, they busted too. No exceptions.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: thaelin
I get a very strong vibe that this site is Pro Dem..

How in the world could you get that "vibe" in any way shape or form? 5 out of 100 have liberal ideas and that's too "dem" for you. No wonder the US is a sh#thole now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join