It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Cancels the U.S. House Summer Vacation as the Dem Vote-by-Mail Scheme Unravels.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JON666
a reply to: carewemust

My wife who passed in 2018 received a mail in ballot. I will not be voting for her how many others received ballots for dead relatives? Hopefully they will tear them up like I did. But I doubt it.

Did you receive a $2,400 Stimulus deposit this year? There was a lot of that happening, due to recently deceased spouses still being on the IRS list of taxpayers.

Did you just pull that number out of your butt or what?
Cause if I missed something I only got half that dude.

$2,400 per couple.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

My wife who passed in 2018 received a mail in ballot. I will not be voting for her how many others received ballots for dead relatives? Hopefully they will tear them up like I did. But I doubt it.

Did you receive a $2,400 Stimulus deposit this year? There was a lot of that happening, due to recently deceased spouses still being on the IRS list of taxpayers.

ep gave half back.

Understood. You did the right thing.
Thanks for replying, JON666.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Will Moscow-Mitch Turtlehead McConnell cancel the Senate summer vacation, too?

The world is watching, eating popcorn.

It depends on what Pelosi comes up with, and if President Trump says he's OK with it. McConnell has made it clear during the negotiations that if the President won't sign "it", he won't even entertain whatever it is.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
She is actually taking steps / doing something about the face that the Post Office itself said it wasn't funded enough to handle the election by mail. Trump is getting in the way of helping. Voting by mail makes sense and would be safer during a pandemic.

Voting by mail is better for people who are old, or disabled, or sick, or shut-in, or out of the country. Everyone else can go to the polling place, just like they go to the store during this waning pandemic.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Would it not be 'reasonable' to query the active social security database for a valid SS#, every time a payment was ready to be paid? Then, hit the database that has all the SS#'s of people who have died. These databases need to be very accurate for other financial issues. It is basic IT. We do billions of hits on many government databases every day, so it would certainly not be rocket science to implement or take any appreciable delay in the process. Just wow....

There was an extreme rush to get the Stimulus payments out to citizens.

When Obama did his stimulus, due to the faltering economy, it took 4 months, because the government conducted the database searches you describe.

Since Democrats crashed the economy suddenly in March, the auditing was bypassed this time.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
There were rouhly 130 million votes in 2016. 25 billion dollars is $192 per voter. This isn't about mail-in ballots like the democrats and fake news media are pushing.

The majority of voters go to the polling station and vote in person anyway.

Pelosi wants $3.5 Billion of the $25 Billion earmarked for handling the increased number of returned ballots. The rest is for general Postal Operations. The post office operates at a loss every year, just like Amtrak used to. And maybe still does.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
WHICH ONE IS TRUE?

This past Spring, the Post Office said reduced volume due to Covid-19 (Democrats) shutting down the economy, reduced their volume and their revenue. They needed money badly, or would go out of business.

April ATS Thread on this subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This weekend, the Post Office filed for a temporary postage price increase, because the increased volume associated with people ordering online items during the Covid-19 epidemic, has significantly increased their operating costs.

Source: www.wltz.com...
edit on 8/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Voting by mail makes sense and would be safer during a pandemic.

So I'm confused. How is it safer than Absentee Ballots?

Most states don't have the infrastructure in place needed for a mail in system to work, but lets forget that for now, you have Dr Fauci saying that going to the polls and voting in person can be extremely safe if common sense precautions are put in place.

What is missing?

Remember, the USPS is moving 3 times the amount of post each christmas.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
So...this is why the post office is taking weeks
to deliver letters? Are they back to the pony express
or what? Postal workers just letting mail sit around
in bins taking months to deliver.

This is illegal election tampering. People
need to go to jail!

Our local postmaster told me the Detroit (and other) major hubs are having long delays due to people being out with Covid, not because they're short of money or equipment.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Will Moscow-Mitch Turtlehead McConnell cancel the Senate summer vacation, too?

The world is watching, eating popcorn.

Ha!

I've called him "Yertle the Turtle" for years!

I've always been very fond of Dr Seuss

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Cmajlz

I have had many packages and letters taking three
weeks and longer. A simple envelope from a neighboring
state took over a month to be delivered to me.

Yeah, stinks to high heaven. The postal workers
have been getting this set up for The Dems for
a good month or two it does appear.

what changed? Trump hasn't taken any money from them I don't think. he's just delaying the bulk payment Pelosi wants. And the money won't be able to be dispersed and used before the election, even if it was approved today. Government doesn't work like that.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has taken the unprecedented step of cancelling Vacation for the U.S. House.

Now they must be back on Friday, August 21st,

They were supposed to return to Washington on September 9th.

Democrats plan to keep the issue highly visible, in the run-up to the election."

"Save the Postal Service," Pelosi wrote, "I am also calling upon Members to participate in a Day of Action

Just in time to disrupt the Republican National Convention

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The DNC thought they could have mail transfer choke points where they could filter out and dispose of Republican ballots. Trump appointed postmaster general took charge over that not happening with clustering and proper manning of the mail sorting locations. Programming the automated mail sorting software can spot Democrat flooding of ballots raising the red flags and shifting to hand sort.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So in the week where the wheels hit the road, Pelosi goes and calls the House back in session? Is she just trying to use the whole "Can't arrest a member of Congress while they are in session" thing? I wonder if she knows that rule doesn't apply to the level of crimes that some of those members might get called out on.

Great thinking! This may be the real reason to go back in session. If everyone on the naughty list for treason due to fake information causing the attempted coup - shows up and attends full time - then we'll know.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

She is actually taking steps / doing something about the face that the Post Office itself said it wasn't funded enough to handle the election by mail. Trump is getting in the way of helping. Voting by mail makes sense and would be safer during a pandemic.

Voting by mail is better for people who are old, or disabled, or sick, or shut-in, or out of the country. Everyone else can go to the polling place, just like they go to the store during this waning pandemic.

I am old and sick, but I'm going to the polls in protest

I'll wear a mask (I don't care if others choose not to)
I'll wear a face shield (my body, my choice)

I'll gladly be in line for hours.

No one will throw my vote in the trash as happened to 1/4 the mail in ballots in NY recently

"I will not be silenced!"

I will vote in person

No one will disenfranchise me by deciding to throw away my mail in ballot

If I get to the front of the line and am told my stolen mail in ballot was received
and I can't vote in person, because someone voted for me assuming because
I am old and sick I won't go in person,
there will be hell to pay
I'll record it and it will go all over as much media as I can manage to post it

We will not be silenced!

edit on 8/17/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What if the USPS story is cover?

What if the Infamous RBG took the room temperature challenge and the Dims are in a PANIC?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The problem isn't voting by mail. To vote by mail, you normally have to request a ballot. This allows for your name to be checked on the voter rolls and sent to a valid address. The problem is that some States want to send a ballot to everybody on their voter rolls WITHOUT them requesting one. The rolls are so outdated and inaccurate that there are going to be huge numbers of ballots sent to wrong addresses and people who have been dead for years.

I've posted in other forums here before that my Mother voted in the 2012 election, when she had died in 2010. Multiply that by a thousand. Don't even get me started on the Left's voter registration scams.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

The problem isn't voting by mail. To vote by mail, you normally have to request a ballot. This allows for your name to be checked on the voter rolls and sent to a valid address. The problem is that some States want to send a ballot to everybody on their voter rolls WITHOUT them requesting one. The rolls are so outdated and inaccurate that there are going to be huge numbers of ballots sent to wrong addresses and people who have been dead for years.

I've posted in other forums here before that my Mother voted in the 2012 election, when she had died in 2010. Multiply that by a thousand. Don't even get me started on the Left's voter registration scams.

They don't want to, they already are.

In PA I received one with out request.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I'm curious. Do you honestly think the repairs could be made to the USPS in time for the November election cycle knowing it's August 17th, 2020 and the election is November 3, 2020? If you do, please explain how the funds can be allocated, dispersed, and the repairs all made in time for the mail in voting that MUST be completed and mailed ahead of time?

I'm not being snarky here, I'm honestly asking this.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
What if the USPS story is cover?

What if the Infamous RBG took the room temperature challenge and the Dims are in a PANIC?

That would explain why Michelle is doing the convention keynote.
Dems have her slated for RBG's vacant seat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join