It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Cancels the U.S. House Summer Vacation as the Dem Vote-by-Mail Scheme Unravels.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Cmajlz

This past Thursday, the USPS notified 46 states that mailed-in ballots might not arrive until several days after election day.

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

There are many localities who have their own post-office, but mail sent to your next door neighbor, has to go to a big mail sorting center in another town, before coming back to your local post-office, for delivery to your neighbor's house.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here is Meadow’s thoughts on the subject.

The normal process of taking them out are really about regearing because we're seeing an increase in parcels, a decrease in mail volume,” he said. “And what I'm saying is a sorting machine to handle 100 million ballots, it’s like a gnat on an elephant's back. It's not going to matter with 8.6 billion pieces of mail going through the Postal Service every year.”

At 100 million could this be any worse than Christmas cards at Christmas? I’ve always gotten my cards sent.

The issue is more of what they do with them after they get them.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The postal service needs to raise rates for some of the companies like Amazon that pay less than the cost to deliver their packages. I think the postal service made some poor decisions. I just ordered two cases of canned beef from the factory and shipping of the product was way more than shipping from Amazon....The factory said that they quit selling on Amazon because Amazon is causing their shipping prices to go up because Amazon rates are subsidized by other companies when shipped.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
How much of the 25 billion actually gets absorbed by the USPS?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Here is Meadow’s thoughts on the subject.

The normal process of taking them out are really about regearing because we're seeing an increase in parcels, a decrease in mail volume,” he said. “And what I'm saying is a sorting machine to handle 100 million ballots, it’s like a gnat on an elephant's back. It's not going to matter with 8.6 billion pieces of mail going through the Postal Service every year.”

At 100 million could this be any worse than Christmas cards at Christmas? I’ve always gotten my cards sent.

The issue is more of what they do with them after they get them.

Right...the Democrat plan is two-fold.

1.) Get as many ballots returned before Trump destroys Biden in the first debate.

2.) Use the chaos at the post office to inject fraudulent ballots into the madness, in certain "swing" states and districts.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
How much of the 25 billion actually gets absorbed by the USPS?

I have a distant relative who worked at the post office. He had a heart-attack and died on the job, 15 years ago. The post office paid his wife a $900,000 lump sum that was tax-free.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
h ttps://www.vox.com/2020-presidential-election/2020/8/16/21370963/usps-postal-service-mail-sorting-machines-trump-meadows-2020-election-ballots
Here’s a great propaganda hit piece on the subject. Don’t stay between the lines.

Pelosi and Schumer met with Postmaster General Louis DeJoy on Wed. August 5th. They came away satisfied, saying "We see light at the end of the tunnel."

Source: federalnewsnetwork.com...

Apparently that "light" was a train coming at them...and their vote-by-mail trojan horse.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The United States Post Office is Obsolete . The 21st Century Says So ............

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JON666
a reply to: carewemust

My wife who passed in 2018 received a mail in ballot. I will not be voting for her how many others received ballots for dead relatives? Hopefully they will tear them up like I did. But I doubt it.

Did you receive a $2,400 Stimulus deposit this year? There was a lot of that happening, due to recently deceased spouses still being on the IRS list of taxpayers.

Did you just pull that number out of your butt or what?
Cause if I missed something I only got half that dude.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Did you just pull that number out of your butt or what? Cause if I missed something I only got half that dude.

maybe you should pull your head out of yours and pay attention what is going on, and while your at it brush up on those reading and comprehension skills.

that post made by the OP, was asking a member if he got a 2400 check after his wife passed, cause many people did after a spouse had passed from the last time they filled taxes.

from march of this year,

The plan includes a one-time direct payment, which some Americans started receiving this weekend, according to the IRS. Individuals will receive up to $1,200, married couples will get up to $2,400 and $500 will be added for every child.
This calculator tells you exactly how big your coronavirus stimulus check could be

edit on 16-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Oh ya your correct. This one is on me man. Sorry guys, I mucked that one up.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

it all good

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JON666

My wife who passed in 2018 received a mail in ballot. I will not be voting for her how many others received ballots for dead relatives? Hopefully they will tear them up like I did. But I doubt it.

Did you receive a $2,400 Stimulus deposit this year? There was a lot of that happening, due to recently deceased spouses still being on the IRS list of taxpayers.

ep gave half back.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Will Moscow-Mitch Turtlehead McConnell cancel the Senate summer vacation, too?

The world is watching, eating popcorn.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
She is actually taking steps / doing something about the face that the Post Office itself said it wasn't funded enough to handle the election by mail. Trump is getting in the way of helping. Voting by mail makes sense and would be safer during a pandemic.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Would it not be 'reasonable' to query the active social security database for a valid SS#, every time a payment was ready to be paid? Then, hit the database that has all the SS#'s of people who have died. These databases need to be very accurate for other financial issues. It is basic IT. We do billions of hits on many government databases every day, so it would certainly not be rocket science to implement or take any appreciable delay in the process. Just wow....
edit on 16-8-2020 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Voting by mail makes sense and would be safer during a pandemic.

So I'm confused. How is it safer than Absentee Ballots?

Most states don't have the infrastructure in place needed for a mail in system to work, but lets forget that for now, you have Dr Fauci saying that going to the polls and voting in person can be extremely safe if common sense precautions are put in place.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I do not like this woman, however, this is the most responsible thing that she has done in the last 4 years.

I also think President Trump will ok the $25b with the stipulations changed so the Post Office allocates more of the money for other issues in the Post Office itself. I think he would want to beef it up as much as he can before he attempts to privatize it in his next term. IMHO.
edit on 17-8-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There were rouhly 130 million votes in 2016. 25 billion dollars is $192 per voter. This isn't about mail-in ballots like the democrats and fake news media are pushing.

The majority of voters go to the polling station and vote in person anyway.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join