It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Cancels the U.S. House Summer Vacation as the Dem Vote-by-Mail Scheme Unravels.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sunday, August 16, 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has taken the unprecedented step of cancelling Summer Vacation for the U.S. House.

They were supposed to return to Washington on September 9th.

Now they must be back on Friday, August 21st, prepared to craft and vote on legislation that will generate many billions of dollars for the United States Post Office...among other mandatory items, not yet known.

Nancy Pelosi walked out of CoronaVirus Stimulus talks with the White House last week.

She wanted $25 Billion for the USPS, in return for granting Federal Unemployment relieve to the millions of Americans out of work, due to Democrats shutting down the economy over Covid-19.

Pelosi also refused to provide numerous other forms of financial assistance and relief for ordinary Americans, unless President Trump agreed to give the Post Office the $25 Billion.

Pelosi says $25 Billion is needed because there will be huge numbers of votes-by-mail this fall. More than the Post Office can handle with its current budget.

So now, Nancy Pelosi is panicking for some reason. Whatever she comes up with, the Senate will need to approve it, and President Trump will need to sign-off on it. More info:

Democrats plan to keep the issue highly visible, even before the unusual interruption of their time at home in the run-up to the election."

"To save the Postal Service," Pelosi wrote, "I am also calling upon Members to participate in a Day of Action on Tuesday by appearing at a Post Office in their districts for a press event."
[...]

The other side:

Trump said this weekend DeJoy "wants to make the post office great again."

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows told Jake Tapper on CNN's "State of the Union": "I'll give you that guarantee right now. The president of the United States is not going to interfere with anybody casting their vote in a legitimate way, whether it's the post office or anything else."
More at: www.axios.com...

Postmaster General Louis DeJoy testified before Congress just 10 days ago. Congress "whined" as usual, but then went home for a 6 week Summer vacation.

Source: www.forbes.com... b6d636d5474

It appears "something" major has happened behind the scenes over the past 10 days. Something that has terrorized Congressional Democrats!

-CareWeMust
edit on Sun Aug 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It appears "something" major has happened behind the scenes over the past 10 days. Something that has terrorized Congressional Democrats!

they realize they are gonna lose again just like 2016, russia, russia, and impeachment. trying all they can to keep it from happening again in 2020.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The Komrade Kancel Kulture at work 😆

Pelosi is lucky if the San Francisco USPS dead-letter department doesn't get overloaded when everybody starts mailing out 100 million ballots 😆

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So...this is why the post office is taking weeks
to deliver letters? Are they back to the pony express
or what? Postal workers just letting mail sit around
in bins taking months to deliver.

This is illegal election tampering. People
need to go to jail!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

need to go to jail!

I don't know where you live but according to the post marks my mail is not noticing any delays. My bills come the same time every month as well.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

they realize they are gonna lose again just like 2016, russia, russia, and impeachment. trying all they can to keep it from happening again in 2020.

The Election Security people are receiving Intelligence demonstrating what the Democrats are up to. The Postmaster Inspector General is investigating the findings as we speak.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Komrade Kancel Kulture at work 😆

Pelosi is lucky if the San Francisco USPS dead-letter department doesn't get overloaded when everybody starts mailing out 100 million ballots 😆

Wasn't California forced to remove over 1,000,000 deceased former voters from the list of eligible voters last year?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Cmajlz

I have had many packages and letters taking three
weeks and longer. A simple envelope from a neighboring
state took over a month to be delivered to me.

Yeah, stinks to high heaven. The postal workers
have been getting this set up for The Dems for
a good month or two it does appear.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So in the week where the wheels hit the road, Pelosi goes and calls the House back in session? Is she just trying to use the whole "Can't arrest a member of Congress while they are in session" thing? I wonder if she knows that rule doesn't apply to the level of crimes that some of those members might get called out on.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

need to go to jail!

It seems to be certain parts of the country. Here in my area (Chicagoland), the mail is flowing like always. Sometimes great, sometimes not so great. But there are no major complaints, except in the violence-prone areas.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So in the week where the wheels hit the road, Pelosi goes and calls the House back in session? Is she just trying to use the whole "Can't arrest a member of Congress while they are in session" thing? I wonder if she knows that rule doesn't apply to the level of crimes that some of those members might get called out on.

That's probably just a "politically correct" thing, as Attorney General Barr alluded to last week. He said being politically correct means nothing to him at this point in his career.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Let's hope, because it's easier to round people up if they're all in one place.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

need to go to jail!

The USPS experienced a "Friday Night Massacre" two weeks ago. Massive House Cleaning by the new Postmaster General. Democrat leaders apparently didn't comprehend the gravity of what happened until 3 days ago, lol. Then....PANIC.

Friday Night Massacre at USPS!: www.salon.com...
edit on 8/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Let's hope, because it's easier to round people up if they're all in one place.

When certain things are revealed, several Democrats in Congress will have serious problems being re-elected.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It seems to be certain parts of the country. Here in my area (Chicagoland), the mail is flowing like always. Sometimes great, sometimes not so great. But there are no major complaints, except in the violence-prone areas.

Care, your one of the fortunate ones. This story is straight out of
Chicago. www.chicagotribune.com...

It seems Nancy is panicking, my guess is the guilty plea
from Kevin Clinesmith, she and her minions are worried
about more indictments.

Panic!

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

My wife who passed in 2018 received a mail in ballot. I will not be voting for her how many others received ballots for dead relatives? Hopefully they will tear them up like I did. But I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The difference could be nearly all of the mail I monitor (not everyday but when I happen to think about it) are what I would call local. The local mail goes to only one post office location to be sorted then sent out again. Not much chance for things to go wrong but mail in ballots would go through the exact same process. I'm not worried about the local post office mucking up the process of delivering the ballots.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
2020 brought to you by the theme : leftist DESPERATION

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Fascinating that the Ultra-Liberal Chicago Tribune would question if mass-mail voting is feasible. In Chicago it doesn't matter one way or the other, because election results are ALWAYS (at least) 95% Democrats on the "win" column.

I'm sure it won't be long before one of the 60 lawyers hired by the Biden campaign to help him win via vote-by-mail, contacts the Chicago Tribune to make the paper fall in line.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

My wife who passed in 2018 received a mail in ballot. I will not be voting for her how many others received ballots for dead relatives? Hopefully they will tear them up like I did. But I doubt it.

Did you receive a $2,400 Stimulus deposit this year? There was a lot of that happening, due to recently deceased spouses still being on the IRS list of taxpayers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join