It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Unsettling UFO Theory?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Ughhhhh

As ive said on here before..... this is not a case of

As long as we do not have any clear answers

There are clear and detailed answers to every UFO question in the Jewish mystical texts (kabbalah being one of them).
The details and explanations there and how they are connected throughout history are mind blowing and quite frankly disturbing since once they are learnt they cannot be unlearnt and most would wish to never know the truth about this.

Im not a scholar, i have simply studied with scholars (rabbis) and from cross examination from the verified info I have gathered over the years about UFO phenomena I realized it cannot be denied.

People like JAques Vallee are on the right track. But, again, if you knew the truth, it would be something you would rather not have learnt in hindsight. And yes, its connected to consciousness

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jeep3r
While waiting for potential answers from the Pentagon's UAP Task Force (link) regarding the true nature of UFOs, I thought it might be worth having a look at a rather thought-provoking video that's just recently been published on a YouTube channel called "It's [redacted]". The clip...

If you have ever seen the film contact, spoilers near the end jodie foster meets with the extraterrestrials. This meeting consists of her seeing a beach and her recently passed father upon meeting. She asks, what is this and her father replies (the aliens) this is the best possible version we could show you to allow your mind to understand what you are seeing, we had to give you a beach and your father as a way to interface with you otherwise it would be too much to process.

With that being said and with the guided science from Carl Sagan present in that film, its quite possible that is how we may be dealt with on contact. Do I think however that we are being given an illusion? I would say no. We have filmed many of the sightings we have seen with the recent tic tac sighting we can see what it is, if it was not for video, id probably agree. As if it was our mental illusion lying to us, the video would have picked up something completely different.

I think for years we have been under alot of misconception regarding UFOs yet i think its simply as we expect. There is life out there, they are more advanced then us and I do not think we will make contact, true, shaking hands contact until we reach similar level of advancement. I think it must be a universal process that you must leave a civilisation to find its own way and to help them quickly it could hurt our appreciation and understanding from where we fought from.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Ughhhhh

As ive said on here before..... this is not a case of

As long as we do not have any clear answers

There are clear and detailed answers to every UFO question in the Jewish mystical texts (kabbalah being one of them).
The details and explanations there and how they are connected throughout history are mind blowing and quite frankly disturbing since once they are learnt they cannot be unlearnt and most would wish to never know the truth about this.

Im not a scholar, i have simply studied with scholars (rabbis) and from cross examination from the verified info I have gathered over the years about UFO phenomena I realized it cannot be denied.

People like JAques Vallee are on the right track. But, again, if you knew the truth, it would be something you would rather not have learnt in hindsight. And yes, its connected to consciousness

Could you please give a Reader's Digest version of the truth?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I could certainly understand why advanced lifeforms would want to contain our species, or, at the very least, slow our ability to leave this planet. Suppose this scenario is comparable to the graduated process used by parents in raising children. Ever encountered children who have absolutely no parental oversight? More often than not, such kids are monsters, little terrorists that bring hell wherever they go.
Scale that scenario up/out to the cosmic level... at our current stage of development, I'd bet a major organ that, within a year of first contact, Earth would start a war. And it would not be a small, local conflict or the cause grand or noble. Across the vast reaches of space, trillions would die because some ancient civilization refused entry to Walmart. Or had WMD's.
So, we're planet bound until... until graduation? Certification? When has a species reached interstellar maturity? Is there a socio-cosmic equivalent of lifting a tail or checking teeth?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
We have filmed many of the sightings we have seen with the recent tic tac sighting we can see what it is, if it was not for video, id probably agree. As if it was our mental illusion lying to us, the video would have picked up something completely different.

Not necessarily. Of course if we film something that looks like a flying saucer (to us), then when we look at the film it will also look like a flying saucer (to us). But that's only because it's still us with our small brains looking at it. Someone or something much smarter might look at it and say, "Well obviously it's..." This thing they understand that we don't.

Show a cat an income tax form and they'll lie down on it. It's a piece of paper. But to us, that's not all it is. It represents something much more abstract but very real and important. So it's not so much us manipulating the reality of the thing we're seeing, it's us understanding what we're seeing in a different way. And at the moment, we don't have the intelligence to understand what it really is. So we have to either get smarter, or we need to have it dumbed down for us by someone/something else (which we also don't really comprehend).

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzj03

How would you perceive a form of consciousness that may be operating on a very different level to you ?
It may be like the classic analogy of a fish trying to understand the world outside of it's pool, water or lake etc. Ultimately it's highly unlikely the fish will ever really understand it - it has very limited exposure to it and under normal circumstances, the world outside of the water that a fish lives in, has very little relevance to a fish.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Now Transformers makes more sense!

Seriously though a nanobot type technology or some other cloaking type tech might use our minds or perception to adjust its appearance. This would explain why UFO's have changed over time and sometimes rarely are seen to change shape.

But here is the rub, who do we know these technologies are not us from the future? Us from the past as a Breakaway Civilization? Technology from our past that we forgot or lost track of? Doesn't have to be aliens does it?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
But here is the rub, who do we know these technologies are not us from the future? Us from the past as a Breakaway Civilization? Technology from our past that we forgot or lost track of? Doesn't have to be aliens does it?

Doesn't really even have to be "technology" either. We understand machines, and will try to jam something that appears to be a machine into that category. But that might not be what it is at all, and that's just the limit of our understanding.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The most unsettling theory I can think of goes something like this...

A vast computer, Deep Thought, was built come up with the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. After a very long time, Deep Thought said, "All right, the answer to life the universe and everything is 42." The people commissioning the study questioned if that was right. Deep Thought said, "he checked it very thoroughly, and that quite definitely is the answer. I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question was."

Deep Thought offers to design an even more powerful computer, Earth, to calculate it. The simulation has been running for millions of years to see how things evolve from primordial soup, through religion, the age of enlightenment, and finally to AI based life forms. This whole world is a simulation. There is no God, angels, devils, afterlife, or a soul. We don't even really exist except as software. And the wife is a data structure with an anger function installed for a personality. UFO's are merely housekeeping agents that check in on the experiment, take measurements, make adjustments, and make sure it is functioning correctly. Bigfoot, ghosts, yeti, leprechauns are thrown in to add an atmosphere of mysticism and spirituality.

The experiment counts on it running to completion. But as the "people" start to realize that it's all a simulation and nothing is real, the experiment is ruined and has to be shutdown - the computer turned off. Committees spend weeks, months, years doing a retrospective figuring out how to do the simulation better next time.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

He came up with the idea after running the data. He's a computer scientist primarily, and after running the data he started to notice that the waves and descriptions of UFOs followed a curve that is exactly the same as a teaching curve. How the best way to reach and train follows a recognized sequence of the introduction of a novel idea, followed by reinforcement then removal and starting again later from a different angle. It keeps the student interested and allows them to incorporate the new idea into the framework they already know.

Magnificent post there mate and as people examine the subject I suppose it also examines them.

For what it's worth here's Timoty's take on it.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Readers Digest? lol...

Not possible in the English language... there are concepts involved that the English language has no words for. Any chance you understand ancient Aramaic or the mystical meanings of values behind Ancient Hebrew?

Or

lets just do this.... What part of the phenomena very specifically do you want to understand?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

First, how do you know and have this knowledge?

Is the phenomena interdimensional, interstellar, old gods. or? Will/when will 'disclosure' happen.

And

Why is it disturbing and why would people wish they didn't know?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
there are most certainly non corporeal intelligences.
they have been around long before humans became civilized.
some are hostile.
edit on 00000081253812America/Chicago23 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

First, how do you know and have this knowledge?

I have been reading and researching about the phenomena a long time, here on ATS and other places, like most of you. A few years ago a friend told me to join him in a private weekly talk of this extremely learned rabbi, who keeps rather private and out of the limelight. I came along once, and the rabbi would answer any questions about anything off or on topic. I was most definately the only one there with the knowledge of the research that has been going on about UFO's. So i asked, he answered. He knew things that I knew that he could not have known as hes never even been online. He showed sources (thousands of years old), and it continued from there. This rabbi, from his sources and ancient texts, expanded my knowledge more than the internet research ever did or could. In a scarily detailed fashion.

Is the phenomena interdimensional, interstellar, old gods. or? Will/when will 'disclosure' happen.

There is an interstellar aspect that is not very relevant at this point in time.

According to the ancient mystical texts, true reality has no entropy, no time. This physical reality is merely a broken sub structure of the real world. So, in essence, there are several dimensions, this one is physical, the rest are not. there are many different forms of life in the spiritual (non physical) dimensions. At any one time, a human being is surrounded by thousands of them. Some of them help, some of them harm, most of them are indifferent. Thousands of different species, but there are trillions of them if counted together. Some of them have been/still being worshiped as gods, wrongly. Some are non-corporeal and can take any form they wish. They are not limited in our ways, they can read our thoughts, affect our thought etc. Humans have the power to create more of them, through sin or through fulfilling righteous law. Some of the UFO phenomena can be attributed to this interdimensional aspect.

Old gods? im not sure about the meaning? The physical aspect is the one i would put most focus on as it related to our reality. There are several physical species that have been on this planet far longer than humans, their technology far exceeds ours on every level and in the ancient texts their appearance is described as being short, grey skin, big eyes, and instead of a nose they have two slits and they communicate through thought. Sound familiar? This was written thousands of years ago and there are many more details that would align with much of what you have heard form modern sources.

Disclosure will not happen. Very simple reasoning. Governments or top level powerholders totally know about the above. About the fact that we are not the most advanced species on this planet, we are simply confused surface dwellers. If aliens were in outerspace in some distant star system however many lightyears away, then disclosure would have happened a long time ago and after a few weeks of the entire world talking about it and getting all excited over it... it would relax and fade into just another 'has been' news topic and individuals would get on with their real worries of feeding and caring for their families, working... living. Truth is something so distant doesnt really have any current impact on you at this moment.

However, letting the world know that its actually right here right now, has been for millennia, the steering of human civilization and having the old testament stories understood in a whole different light which suddenly makes alot more sense. People would not be able to hack it. Every aspect of our daily lives would be radically changed or seen as obsolete, jobs, money, our backwards technology, lack of spiritual enlightenment/understanding, all notions and concepts that are foundations of modern society crumble in an instant.

Why is it disturbing and why would people wish they didn't know?

Ignorance is bliss, it really is. IF you knew the whole story, and it essentially leads to a one way path down a certain road, you would end up missing your old life of not knowing, as you would be compelled to change your lifestyle completely. Its all connected and pretty much leads to a lifelong effort of spiritual awakening that is not easy to practice. Revising most of what you think you know about the reality we live in, its hard for most. Especially the older you are, harder it is to let go of old habits.

Hope that answers most of your question.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Terence McKenna is truly one of a kind, I always enjoy hearing him speak.
It's so interesting to me, one minute he'll say something absolutely spot-on, and the weight of his meaning will hit me like a truck. Then the next thing he says seems to me complete fantasy.

Come to think of it, I guess that's how I feel about most people. I guess we all live part in truth, part in illusion.

One part I can't figure out is what Freud was saying about UFOs. That they may be purely mental phenomena, but that they could still somehow influence the outer world? If anyone has thoughts on that I'd love to hear your take.

edit on 24-8-2020 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2020 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

However, letting the world know that its actually right here right now, has been for millennia, the steering of human civilization and having the old testament stories understood in a whole different light which suddenly makes alot more sense. People would not be able to hack it. Every aspect of our daily lives would be radically changed or seen as obsolete, jobs, money, our backwards technology, lack of spiritual enlightenment/understanding, all notions and concepts that are foundations of modern society crumble in an instant.

That's what I think the rub is. If aliens are around and far away, you can say yes, we found them over there. The chance for interaction is limited to electronic signals.

Now, if those same guys/gals have a base on Earth? Or there are more than one species floating around, it makes disclosure sticky.

How do you say, yea aliens are real but... there's more. You can add inter dimensional beings that are attracted by the brain waves patterns we emit into the Ether.

Not all are bad but not all are good. And some, would like to eat you. Oh here's the rub. They look like us. Because as long as you look human, whose to know!

Makes that Monday morning water cooler talk a little more than hectic wouldn't ya say?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: abeverage

Doesn't really even have to be "technology" either. We understand machines, and will try to jam something that appears to be a machine into that category. But that might not be what it is at all, and that's just the limit of our understanding.

True could be natural for all we know of our past history!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth
ufos are piloted by machine elves.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Self-transforming ones, at that!

We joke, but I think the truth might not be so far off...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

And ‘that’ truth that you posted is what the MIC uses to not only confuse you but mess with your mind.

Tim Leary was a Harvard doctor (not a PhD lke House on TV, treating weird diseases) and his insights into how the mind picks up signals and convert them to meaning (through LDS ingestion studies), my pet theory, were used, confirmed, and then co-opted, to make people think that they saw a UFO, and then the d@mn things showed up!!

The old “I know what I saw” no longer means what it used to. And they (MIC) know how to ‘beam’ into your head what they want you to see (gee, a “conspiracy theory” website might be a good place to check out how well the tech works, huh?).

If They are doing this, and We are doing it,... welp, we have moved to The Matrix with no Creator at the center, even if it is a computer, and we cannot trust our own senses... when it comes to UAP.

I guess we are back to “pics or it don’t count”!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join