It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home Gun-Check Campaign Urging Residents to Turn in Firearms to Combat Gun Violence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Really weird to hear conservatives angry about an opportunity for people to turn in their guns to a church confidentiality. Some people quit alcohol, cigarettes, some people don't want to own a gun anymore. Silly to be so outragged about.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

So, crap is getting worse, please turn in your firearms???

Give me 30 grand and I'll think about it...I'm all in favor of new guns...

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Really weird to hear conservatives angry about an opportunity for people to turn in their guns to a church confidentiality. Some people quit alcohol, cigarettes, some people don't want to own a gun anymore. Silly to be so outragged about.

Are guns a bad habit?

SOOOooooo how many people will do this, or think like this? Do what you want with your guns...

I'm holding out for the "turn in your hammers", but that is just me.

Lol maybe all the liberals buying them now will turn them in...what ya think?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm waiting for a bunch of new and never fired guns to hit the market at a lower price when the people who panic bought them without being able to buy ammo want to get rid of them.

Apparently it won't be hard. $100 dollars from a buy back program or I can double that and offer $200.

Win/win for me.
edit on 1782020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Are guns a bad habit?

SOOOooooo how many people will do this, or think like this? Do what you want with your guns...

I'm holding out for the "turn in your hammers", but that is just me.

Lol maybe all the liberals buying them now will turn them in...what ya think?

Turning in your guns has happened in the past in other states, I think you can get money at times and in some cases an officer comes to your house by your request to take them.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Turning in your guns has happened in the past in other states, I think you can get money at times and in some cases an officer comes to your house by your request to take them.

Yes there is buy back programs to get guns "off the street"..crap guns..illegal guns etc...My guns are not on the street and cost 1000s each...and that is about the same for most honest gun owners...

Not sure the point here outside of some narrative trying to be pushed.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

I'm waiting for a bunch of new and never fired guns to hit the market at a lower price when the people who panic bought them without being able to buy ammo want to get rid of them.

Apparently it won't be hard. $100 dollars from a buy back program or I can double that and offer $200.

Win/win for me.

Ya I'll buy a liberal gun, but they most likely buy crap ones, so maybe not...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Are guns a bad habit?

I suppose they could be. I know I have a habit, whether it's bad or not, I'll leave up to you, of wanting the really cool looking ones...

Oh, yes, my Precious, I wants it, I wants it!!

🐉

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Win/win for me.

Ya I'll buy a liberal gun, but they most likely buy crap ones, so maybe not...

Maybe, but a good deal is a good deal. I'd just hold on to em until I could sell them for more than I bought them for. There's always someone with more money than common sense.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join