It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the flu season be less severe due to masks?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Is that what you'll say when its mandated vaccines?

You bet on it!!

For your own good right?

Yep! For protection against idiots.
Same as seat belts and infant car seats and motorcycle helmets.

It is unfathomable to me that people who are apparently working/functioning adults in our communities right now are so caustic about just putting on sunscreen and mosquito repellent!! Just freaking do your part to stop this thing. The vax wouldn't even be necessary if citizens would just Freaking. Wear. A. Mask.

edit on 18-8-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Have fun with that...rushed meds haven't usually had a great track record...and last I checked its my life to live not the government's. If I get covid and die it'd be the same to me if it was TB or a stroke or any number of other diseases prevalent in this world.

Thats ignoring the fact that the virus has over 4,400 documented mutations...and a vaccine even if made can't fathomably cover all that...it would be about as good as the flu shot...which is laughable. I can't for the life of me understand why all these working/functioning adults can't seem to understand we don't live in fairy tail land...covid isn't going anywhere just like the flu hasn't nor the common cold...hell we still have TB and other hundreds of year old viruses we haven't even sorted and most of those are worse risk to life wise.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
Interesting.
So, are you wearing a mask and washing your hands and keeping some space from others?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join