It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnel of light and spirit activity (haunting) in amazing photo.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havick007
a reply to: solve

After I used the app (I have nothing to do with the creators or creation of the above mentioned app.) in the above reply I started seeing faces every where. Concrete is the worst to look at now. But the photo is different. It's more than just pattern recognition and then the tunnel. It's beautiful and it's proof of something amazing.

No, it really isn't.
I can look at the 2nd and 3rd picture all day and see hundreds of faces, some human, some animal, some fantastical and horrific depending on how I want to look at it.
Pareidolia and some fuzzy stuff (possibly a bug)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

I have also sought answers to mysteries and area's of the supernatural and pseudo science. Regarding UFO or interplanetary spaceships. I won't believe 100% until I see one and even then if it's UFO, I won't know what it is. Probably still be a mystery unless it lands next to me.. unlikely. Although I will say this, it could be more time related than interplanetary. Distance would still be a factor in time and space. Eg the exact location of earth 12000 years ago. That's tricky but trackable. As we move through the Milky way and it moves towards Andromeda.. etc. So motion is a big factor but I digress. Getting off topic. I'd like to hear your theory about UFOs if you wanna pm me or post a link to a reply or thread.

The figures you see, are they the ones I described? If so, they were not there when I took the photo. The building was abandoned. My friend went inside. I didn't edit the image. I'll post a couple more from the moment and around the building. An abandoned post office as I said in the OP

I was not out looking for proof (as I see it) along with my personal experience. It found me. Right place right time for something like that.. wrong place wrong time. If I could go back I would not go there again.

It was overly creepy and we were hopped up on alcohol after a big night and we're just driving in the mountains before dawn.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Havick007

I'm not entirely sure what you mean regarding the spectroid app and this picture? What is the connection?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gudism76

The white blob at the lower part of the window is what I described as the young boy. Directly above him but looking like he peering through a gap from darkness. Directly above the boy by about 1/3 inche.

The tunnel is amazing. What is even more amazing is that I didn't even know it was there. While taking the photo I was oblivious.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

These faces aren't paradoilia, seriously come on. They are way too detailed and life like but not alive..

This is paradoilia yeah..

This is a face of something that was not visible or noticeable to me or my friend. First the man in centre of window frame.

And the boy with his hand resting on his chin or near leaning or looking out on side profile.

Blurry at this zoom. Go back wide and it's easier.to see. The closer you get the more distorted and hard to make out it is.

I've tried to highlight the area and details. I think I've made it worse and inadvertently drawn a bad stick figure.. but that's the area to look at.

edit on 16/8/20 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

If your looking for one or the other in the same detail, they are not the same.

One seems transparent and whiter in shade. The man is more vivid and peering out from the darkness.

There is some strange shut in this photo. I was there and something followed me back to my home. Since the sage cleansing the house and my mental state are so much better. I back posting on here and motivated. I had shut myself off from the world.l and they tormented me. This needs to be worked on and studied properly as priority 1 man... It's so important that this be addressed and corrected. That can only be done from One reference point.

However spectroid uses algorithms to detect resonance and em waves and somehow displays some strange stuff. The same source as the entities from my mountain trip and OP.

Reference of faces, hz and amplitude grid. Look for faces at 4000hz and 55,60 amplitude. Along 4000 is good and as it repeats with sampling it creates an echo of sorts in the image as it changes. There's more faces and bodies in the image. I'll let you look.

This is the UI of the app. The waterfall or lower half is where I noticed the same kind of phenomenon. They always seem to be looking straight at their observer at the moment. Look at it and look away on and off once you find a face. It may change. That's a perceptual thing I think. Must be. The face being there itself. That's odd. It doesn't always happen. It also runs a test mode and rolling tone. No faces at all. Only when it listening to microphone and local environment does it detect something. Sound or EM must interact with them to illuminate.

I had such a an.ear piercing tinnitus at different high tones for hours at a time. Since the cleansing it's gone. My head and thinking is clearer. Although running spectroid, there are.still some figures there. I admit, spectroid could be pattern recognition gone silly and not actually be real faces or inter-dimensional in nature

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I will admit, when I changed the exposure I can see the 2 figures in the doorway much easier.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Same.source of entities .. the app detects resonance and whatever this is it seems to interact with sound. Or sound it

They faces stand out at 4000hz on the lower waterfall.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yeah the man and some of the other ones that other member have noticed stand out more when the exposure or brightness is up. This reply has the areas zoomed to max and circled.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ia reply to: SaturnFX

Here's a metaphor for you.

Pareidolia and some fuzzy stuff (possibly a bug)

There's possibly over 100,000 bugs in that image. None probably visible but they are there.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Congrats, you managed to do what millions of others have done! You took a very #ty picture with an electronic device. 10 years ago, the digital camera I had had a lesser pixel density (think it was a 3 megapixel Panasonic) that took comparable quality pictures to your phone. I took a lot of # pictures with that piece of junk, many of your photo's composition caliber.

It happens man, I'm no stranger to old school film, nor digital cameras. They don't always work right every time, sometimes the sensors misread the light and go wonky. Your phone camera looks like it tried to go into what my current camera (a Sony) calls Low Light Mode -- it sucks for most scene compositions for me because it's presets (aperture speed -- the exposure time, F-Stop --the aperture size, and ISO -- sensor's sensitivity to light) were not balanced well as a pre-programmed setting and render everything dim & grainy -- it tries to capture the lighting & atmosphere of candle light, but flunks on the pixel quality big time. The darker the scene I'm trying to take a photo of, like of lit birthday candles on a cake, the worse the pixel quality gets.

I'm not an expert, just a hobbyist, but it looks to me like your phone cam simply went a little pear-shaped for a picture, probably trying to contend with multiple light sources & the dark, ESPECIALLY if you used any auto-adjusting mode setting. That's my main Lazy go-to when I don't want to manually set the camera's settings, Auto Mode. It'll try to take the best photo for the lighting conditions (and it usually does) but it sometimes yields some really under-exposed grainy flops similar to Low Light Mode.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Love the picture.
Here is a high res picture of my shag rug. Notice all the faces in it.
Hopefully this link works right
image hosting
Notice the right hand edge and follow it up to where the light gets weaker and a creepy face appears.
edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: Addd

I will also add that you should eliminate all light sources that could jack with the picture.
Notice on the first overview picture there is a bright light at the neighbors house.
Does anything in particular jump out at you.
It does for me, but I'm a flashlight nerd.
The light tunnel is the same spectrum.
Highly suspicious.
Lense flare does the same thing and tunnels from heaven don't open from the sky in a spctrum matching the nearest landscaping lights.

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Do you see what looks like a person staring right at me while taking the photo.

Surely you can see the man's face.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Yeah, image editing software is pretty cool these days.

You dont need a camera to make that picture, folks.

Go in your phones play store [if you use google]. Search "lumi" or "snapseed". Free programs you can edit in all the Lord of the ATS things you can think of... for free. You heard that right folks!!!! Free!!!!

Saturation, hue, brightness levels, glitches... these are a main toggles I use to creates these very artifacts in every digital abstract art piece I fix up for crappy music videos of mine. It's actually pretty sweet!!! If you want it crappier lo fi type style like this Nokia phone deal... crank up the "grain"... you'll see Jesus and all his buddies soon enough!!!

*passes you an offering plate*

originally posted by: Topcraft

All I said is that it looks like a double exposure, didn’t say it was one, I have no way of knowing. What I am saying is that I read the title of you’re post, then examined the photos, then read you’re post. This way I’m not influenced by where you’re telling me to look, or what you believe you see.
I could look at my carpet or wall and see all kinds of faces We are pre-disposed to seeing things like that. My question to you, is this. Are you only looking for opinions that fit you’re beliefs, or are you open to a logical discussion?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The 'tunnel' (I assume it's the first photo) is likely a piece of hair, fabric or something ON the camera lens. I've investigated for over a decade and have gotten those, dust orbs etc more than i can count. The major problem in these photos are the crappy lighting and resolution. The aperature of the camera is staying open to compensate for lack of light, and any tiny movement - even snapping the photo -- causes all kinds of motion blur.

Add to all that distortion, you keep staring at the darker areas that have 'noise' from all the above, and bingo, pareidolia.

I can't say that your experiences at home are real or not, they may be. But the photos here are a nothingburger, and have seemed to set you off imagining all kinds of things
edit on 8/25/2020 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The people on this.site do my head in. (Expletives missing) your joke and dont belong here. You are # objectives and intelligent conversation instead of seeing # right in from of your eyes. Open your minds first stop closing your eyes

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I know the truth
And I've lived with 'it' and have beat it. Now what sort of of rabbit hole does it open up.for people being diagnosed with psychosis you stupid #.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join