It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnel of light and spirit activity (haunting) in amazing photo.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Warning: this photo contains real spirit activity. The entity is not friendly and harmful. If you are superstitious please be careful viewing the photo and do not look at it for too long. The activity contained in the house is negative by nature or has become negative due to time away from light(the light).

You have been warned...

I took this photo some years ago in the early hours of the morning(before dawn).

When taking the photo I did not notice anything out of the ordinary.

The story:

Me and a friend were driving in place called mount Dandenong. It has a rich history regarding hauntings. We stopped off at an abandoned post office to check it out. I was taking lots of photos and my friend was trying to get in to the old building. The below photo is the one the stood out. There is some slight blurring from shake but the tunnel in centre is not the result of shake, I believe. I have had the photo for almost 10 years and only just last week noticed people in the doorway of the building. I will post close-up of the area. Look for the young boy with his hand near his chin gazing out and the man directly above him with a moustache. When I saw this I got cold chills.

There also appears to be a figure in the tunnel and possible faces but that may have been paradoilia.

I have other photos of surrounding area and building but this is the only one with stange figures or light in it.

I personally believe it's the best Ghost photo I've seen. In part because of the content and secondly because I know it's real, I took the photo and I was there. My friend actually went in. I got the feeling not to go in when I got close to window. Although it didn't seem to help as I have been told I have spirit activity around my house by sensitive people, only one or two and I've been told there are three of them and they are malevolent which makes sense as when I look back at the last 10 years.. from around the time I took the photo, things in my life have gone downhill. I know I'm responsible for my actions and decisions. There has however been drain on the household. Negative energy.

It wasn't until I saw the ghosts/entities in the image that I put it all together. And yes I've heard them in the house, outside the house, in the street. On and off. Psychosis would have been an easier option and was easier to believe until I saw them. What I've heard is intelligent but repetitive and at times been nightmarish mind games and with the appearance of something on the side of good but not at all really is. If it/ they are not spirits yet to crossover( I mean # a tunnel of light opened in front of them and if you look at the image, they are focused on me or the camera/flash maybe.

To the images and the light..

(Mt Dandenong. 20110419am) day and month on available request for research purposes.

So apart from the glaringly obvious tunnel of light dead centre in the photo. Look to the left of it. The doorway with window on it, on the the building.

The younger boy is lowest, directly above him is a man with a moustache and there could actually be another above him. Also note, considering that there is some blur in the image, notice how clear the man with mustache is.

If you look closely, after seeing the faces I described above. Look above them there are more and the outline of a face and torso, transparent. Right above the faces. There is alot of activity at this location.

I will post the exact location via DM if anyone local to the area is interested in looking at the site. Be warned though, there is good and there is negative. It seems the negative are unwilling to return to light.

It creeped me out being there but was feeling adventurous and it creeps me out to see them and to look at the photo again but being a long time member, I felt this was worthy of posting and.. it is my 10 year anniversary on ATS and this seems fitting as the photo was taken almost.10 years ago. I just hadn't noticed the spirits looking right at me.

I also believe now that after what I have been through the past 9 years, this needs to be posted and I needed to tell my story as there must be others out there with something attached to them, many others. It's not something to envy or look for I beg of you. Tread carefully here. The phots are also date and time stamped for temporal study at later date.

I look forward to hearing from you.

James(Havick007)

edit on 16/8/20 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The problem with photo's is when you enlarge them they get pixilated an seeing things is more difficult. It's much easier to see the tunnel an faces in the smaller image. BTW that tunnel is doing a great imitation of macaroni!

It's odd how the tunnel is aerially connected to the fog but does a serious curve as it hits the ground? There looks to be another building to everything's right in the image that has it's lights on? Do you by chance remember if it was residential or commercial?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thats a great photo

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I looked at it for a while.
I see the tunnel (macaroni) thing.
I don’t see any people.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Havick007

All i see in this picture is a bunch of gnomes dancing around creating reality.

But then again i see them everywhere i look at any time.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Yeah the image itself is blurry slightly as you can tell by the red mail box in the forefront of the lights at the right.
The lights on the right of the image is a payphone box.

The tunnel stops dead when it hits the road yeah. Haha yeah Mac and cheese..

In all seriousness though, this photo is something special and I am biased as I am the one that took it but seriously. What does mean? It opens up a whole new dimension.

I have an recommendation for you. There is an android app called spectroid. It analyses audio waves and frequency on spectrograph and converts it into a "waterfall" pattern.

I don't know what the creators intended purpose for this app was exactly and I don't know what algorithm or how the data is converted or why. But it shows some strange #.

Similar types of faces and sometimes full bodies in scene. Facial expressions and always looking at the viewer or at the direction you look at to view the data so it appears they are always looking at you or in your direction. However the app takes microphone data, so sound. Whatever it does it has found something lit up by the audio spectrum.

Check it out, try if first and then tweak the settings.

The face will appear in repetition along the length axis as the sound is resampled.

I haven't seen the exact same faces and is very different to a raw photo taken of a building. But check out the app and get back to me if you see the same or similar to what I've described. I'll post some screens shortly.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I accidentally starred this post.. nothing against it. It's not your fault you can't see them so easily. Look at the close ups. The second image, the wider close up. The boy in the window at the lower part of it. He is leaning out of the window just slightly and it looks like his hand is resting on his chin. Is the light coloured blob looking part. Then directly above him is a man peering though a gap, looking straight at me or the camera. You can see his eyes or sockets, nose and has a moustache.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

After I used the app (I have nothing to do with the creators or creation of the above mentioned app.) in the above reply I started seeing faces every where. Concrete is the worst to look at now. But the photo is different. It's more than just pattern recognition and then the tunnel. It's beautiful and it's proof of something amazing.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I just realised something, I think it's the energy from the tunnel illuminating the spirits or entities. I'm looking at the image, they are everywhere. Full bodied whatever they are. To the left of the doorway in the grassy area. Look carefully.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Hate to say it, but that looks like a double exposure. A tree superimposed over a Pic of a building. Also I see no sign of any spirits whatsoever. What type of camera were you using?
It’s pretty easy to blame a downturn in you’re life on the supernatural when you can’t figure out a cause, but maybe it’s just that, a bad series of events with no single cause. That’s life, snip happens. I hear sounds in and around my house all the time that I cant identify, the last thing I would blame is the spirit world. Do spirits exist? I have no idea as I have never seen any solid proof of this sort of thing. What I do believe, is when believers look for these things they will find them. The mind is a wondrous thing, but it can and does mislead us to believe things that just aren’t true.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

In the second picture, there are aether hieroglyphs in the upper part, just below the green, in the dark area. Captured nicely, i want to paint them.

The vertical part between the door and the window is a stack of gnomes, like a totem pole.
Also lots of void spirits and skeletal figures.

The beam of light is weird, just to the left from it there is a greater entity, purple skin with golden teeth, has elements of a snake,a bird, and a large cat.

But yeah, weird picture with weird energy.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I just noticed this in the image. Not quite a gnome.. actually reminds me of the Lorax. Notice the eyes. Dead centre.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Double exposure? With a 5mp digital phone camera? Taken with anl Nokia N95 with Zeiss optics. A double exposure isn't possible with that camera. Even an intended one would not have been possible.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I see the glyphs! Nice pick up. Are they desipherable do you think or know? Near the glyphs, there are faces everywhere. Holy crap. What is this? The tunnel light must be illuminating the entities. They are so crowded though. What the hell is going on there. I haven't been back there since and I'm not sure I want to. Although if it's the tunnel illuminating all this and spectroid detects and displays them in form ( screenshots coming) they are everywhere. It's a dimensional plane possibly..?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

All I said is that it looks like a double exposure, didn’t say it was one, I have no way of knowing. What I am saying is that I read the title of you’re post, then examined the photos, then read you’re post. This way I’m not influenced by where you’re telling me to look, or what you believe you see.
I could look at my carpet or wall and see all kinds of faces We are pre-disposed to seeing things like that. My question to you, is this. Are you only looking for opinions that fit you’re beliefs, or are you open to a logical discussion?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I see a cartoon oriental guy with a gargoyle/ pointed-eared hell hound looking out at a glowing mushroom stalk.
The other rando stuff is pareidolia imo.
The res is too low. The blotches blend into shapes. No defining edges.

Can you upload higher res.
Maybe a free image hoster with link?

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

I'm open to discussion. It's just that these ones are so detailed and obvious. How can you not see it. I'd rather have not described the details upfront to let people find it them selves more objectively but it's hard with a photo like this and when you not looking for something that's in plain sight.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It's full of strange creatures and figures.. yeah it was taken with a 5mp phone camera 10 years ago and is the only quality available.

I've uploaded it to an image host - viewer link here

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Excellent, because I really want to have a discussion. I am not trying to belittle you’re experience, I’m trying to understand it. I have looked for answers for a long time, and have not found them. I have sought out experiences, and not found them. I’ve been interested in esoteric things for a long time, but have never seen anything that comes close to proof. I have a really high standard for that. UFOs same thing. I know something is going on, but I can’t see how someone can say extraterrestrial after they see a nondescript light in the sky. I do have a personal theory about ufos, but this post is really not the place for it.
I do see figures in you’re photo, but I do not believe they are supernatural.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Thanks for the upload.
The tunnel...amazing, what the hell is that!? But I unfortunately I can't see anything else.
However, I did very simply change the exposure and I think I can see things at that door. Is it our minds seeing it? Dunno.
But that tunnel of light is bizarre.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join