It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE IN PERSON Is Peaceful Protest Too

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

...IMAGINE the fun if Trump swapped Pence for a black woman.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Better yet, a female African American....

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Better yet, a female African American....

Oh...you mean a REAL 'African-American' female.
Yes...THAT would be much more fun.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I don't disagree. I have abstained from voting since 1992, out of protest of what I saw when Perot and his campaign happened. I voted for Perot....and think his story is an under told conspiracy. The retrospect of Clinton being who won that year makes it just a little more interesting.

What bothers me is the reporting of the various "virtuous" actions we take. Video taping yourself feeding a homeless man. Telling everyone who you voted for, or how you voted. The disgusting politicization of that little boys murder, and the comparisons to Floyd that are uncalled for and flat out retarded.

His name is Cannon Hinnant and there is nothing political about saying his name! The blowback that seems to disturb you is showing how the MSM refuses to mention his name because it goes against their agenda.

If I misinterpreted your words, I apologize. But his name needs to be heard just as much as we have heard the names of every criminal being supported by BLM.
edit on 16-8-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

BREAKING: People afraid to vote in person show up in person to protest having to show up in person.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
However you want to do it, go vote.
Mail, Booth, whatever.

And if you are healthy and younger, volunteer at the booths. Seniors normally do but many won't be wanting to be out there, so help em out and take their spot this year.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
people are needed to work the polling places and voters do appreciate It...Yes a few years ago (here in the usa)I worked the polling place in my area...IT is MORE to it than you would think...YOU sign up and take the class which shows you how to set up the voting machines also the ones for people with disabilities........you learn what to do if someone comes in to vote and their name isn't listed. ! person in charge and 4 of us woking with the main person

it was 1 day 6 am to 11 pm to breaks and a dinner break as well................first all the machines must be checked and bags everything has zip ties and you record everything....there was something in the voting machines we had to advance the paper out and it said how many votes were done on that machine. the previous election.it had to match or we could not use those machines..they were all good except the special one for the the seeing or hearing impaired sorry I forget which one....boss had to call headquarters to get someone out to do something with it

we went out put up the signs with arrows showing people to get to us to vote....we have a book with all the voters names and we look them up and they sign their name and get the ballot and go vote

there were 2 locked bags where the votes go one bag was for the ballots of the people who came in and voted...the other bag was for those who filled their ballots out at home and came to drop them off,...we were to make sure the back f the envelope was marked signed correctly.

now sometimes people would come in and their name wasn't list they got a different color...and we had a special section in the very back of the book where we recorded their names......at the end of the day we had to make sure we counted the ballots and the number of ballots matched the number of voters in the book we recorded.

voting stops at 8 ppm but we had to tel the couple of stragglers that they were too late...took down the signs took down the voting booths gather everything up....

everything matched up and they were put into the bags........the other color ballots someone at voting headquarters had the job of looking them up we had the names in the back of the book to make sure they were legit.

I hope this helps people have a little better understanding of the voting process from the other side!

many voters thanked us for working the polling place so they could vote..and I am glad I did

a reply to: SaturnFX

edit on 16-8-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Don't be surprised to see the violence and killings escalate
right up to the time of the election. These sick people want
to intimidate voters, make them afraid to go to the polling
places. COVID was only the first part of the plan.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I sure hope the Dems protest ''voting in person'' by refusing to vote at all......

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There has been little to no evidence of mail-in voting having fraud, and it has been investigated. It isn't statistically significant. Also, if you want to vote in person, you should be able to.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

BREAKING: People afraid to vote in person show up in person to protest having to show up in person.

twitter.com...

This headline is exactly the reason why I don't need to be
younger and suffering from a Sunday Night Football hangover.
My Monday headache is now not caused by alcohol abuse, but
my political brain-stretching-around failure of a leftist cause.
I woke up to this, and thanks for the heads-up, TAT.
PS If this is the new normal, Jackicide is starting to look better...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join