It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE IN PERSON Is Peaceful Protest Too

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
VOTING IN PERSON is the ultimate form of 'Peaceful Protest'.

Yet, the Left is encouraging massive 'in person' "Peaceful Protests"...while, at the same time, it is discouraging 'in person' voting on November 3rd.

Smacks of hypocrisy (nothing new for the Left)...but we all know why they're REALLY discouraging 'in person' voting; THEY WANT MASSIVE CHEATING.
Even the Left's ranks know this...but won't ever admit it publicly.

Massive swarms of screaming, spitting, sweating, looting, bodies gathering to riot and protest are celebrated by the Left in this time of the China Virus...but, don't you dare risk going to safely line up to vote on November 3rd. The Left have declared that 'dangerous' and a threat to the safety of others.

Shopping at Walmart is OK...as long as you wear a mask.
Massive rioting and/or 'peaceful protest' is OK...as long as you wear a mask.

Voting at a polling place is BAD...EVEN if you wear a mask.

The Left is shameless...they are as dishonest with themselves as they are with everyone else.
But you already know this.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's what I don't understand. It's safe to shop and riot as long as you wear a mask. But somehow it's deadly to vote in person wearing a mask.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I plan to peacefully protest

by going to my polling place on Nov. 3

even if the line is long

even though I will wear a mask (I don't care if others do or dont')

even though I will wear a face shield (my body, my choice)

I won't participate in voting by mail after seeing 1/4 of all ballots thrown in the garbage in NY

I will wait and wait if I have to

I might even wear a sign in protest of dead people voting by mail

But I will protest, I will not do what the Democrats tell me I should do

I will go in person and vote.

If you don't like it, just too bad.

"I will not be silenced"

I will not have my vote thrown in the trash.

edit on 8/16/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

But their side needs those "mail-in" votes,that's the
only way they can win.I am sure they already have
staff hired,ready to fill out those ballots.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

That's what I don't understand. It's safe to shop and riot as long as you wear a mask. But somehow it's deadly to vote in person wearing a mask.

We can let those of high risk to vote absentee too. That process is different than just open mail voting, so there are checks and balances in that process and is extremely harder to corrupt compared to a nation wide mail in.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I have said this before....

Go to 5 swing states and get public domain records of everyone who voted in the past and build up a list of 100,000 votes in each state of just people who have not voted for years or decades, 40%+ of voters just don't vote. Fill out ballots for them and mail them in....100 people do 1000 ballots each per state and drive around and mail them in different places...

edit on 16-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Just like in counties in 2016 where more people voted than there were people in the county. Surprise, Democrats won in those counties.

Do your part.

If you have a dead relative, send a copy of their death certificate to where they voted, then follow up to make sure they are off the rolls. My mother had to do this twice to get my father off the voting rolls after he died, she followed up and he wasn't taken off, so she sent another copy of his death certificate and insured he was removed.

If you have a relative in a nursing home who is not with it or has alzheimers, call the local voting district and take them off the voting rolls so someone can't take their ballots and "help" them fill it out.

If you moved check with all your previous places of residence voting districts to make sure you are not still listed as a voter on their rolls.

If we all do our part, we can at least help stop fraudulent voting.

Lastly, if you don't want your ballot thrown in the garbage by zealous mail in vote counters, don't vote by mail.

Be radical

Make your voice heard

Vote in person.

edit on 8/16/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I kind of think that this is more about them catching the lazy vote. I don't want to paint the broad brush of dishonesty here, but perhaps I am being naive. I think a lot of young progressives can't be bothered to go in person, and might be more likely to send something in.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
republicans used absentee ballots and lied about witnessing the voters signing the ballots....AND they MAILED then in.....how many absentee ballots do you think will be MAILED in???

the republicans one upped the democrats and it was ONLY a local election just imagine the presidental election...anyway north carolina republican operative faces new charges www.npr.org...
he (leslie McCrae Douglas) had 7 republicans working under him they signed absentee ballots then lied and said they witnessed the voters signing them

Dowless was indicted along with seven alleged co-conspirators. The operative was the alleged ringleader in a scheme instructing his co-conspirators to sign certifications that falsely stated they had seen a voter vote by absentee ballot, and improperly MAILING in absentee ballots for someone who had not mailed it themselves.

a reply to: Xtrozero

edit on 16-8-2020 by research100 because: fixed my link

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: klimitzgus
I think a lot of young progressives can't be bothered to go in person, and might be more likely to send something in.

"Young progressives" can't find the time to go vote in person...but they have plenty of time to riot in the streets and protest 'en masse'.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
republicans used absentee ballots and lied about witnessing the voters signing the ballots....AND they MAILED then in.....how many absentee ballots do you think will be MAILED in???

the republicans one upped the democrats and it was ONLY a local election just imagine the presidental election...anyway north carolina republican operative faces new charges www.npr.org...

he (leslie McCrae Douglas) had 7 republicans working under him they signed absentee ballots then lied and said they witnessed the voters signing them

Dowless was indicted along with seven alleged co-conspirators. The operative was the alleged ringleader in a scheme instructing his co-conspirators to sign certifications that falsely stated they had seen a voter vote by absentee ballot, and improperly MAILING in absentee ballots for someone who had not mailed it themselves.

a reply to: Xtrozero

thank you for helping to show that mail in votes can lead to cheating. Yes, this was REPUBLICAN votes! Sure the one's who did it were caught, but it could happen again. Let's not allow this kind of REPUBLICAN voter fraud to happen again. Vote in PERSON!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Going to church is also a peaceful protest against fascist, authoritarian Democrat governor mandates.

Not wearing a mask is also a peaceful protest against fascist, authoritarian Democrat governor mandates.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

They have plenty of time to riot because that's what
they are paid to do*.

*don't know this as a fact,just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Mask wearing just pisses me off, why can't we just have mini votes at our work places and give the results to a higher authority, I mean because we have jobs and pay taxes and all.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

OK so what? That is called vote harvesting and the Dems do it so much better, funny how you picked one Republican case when the top 20 are dems...lol

But you kind of proved my point...In this case they needed a few hundred and so going door to door to harvest the votes is workable. In a nation wide vote by mail there is no need to physically harvest the vote going door to door. Mass production of 10,000s is possible, so in the end it comes down to the number of fraud votes that can be produced and go undetected and at least with absentee voting there are more limits in place. I think you should need to be registered to absentee vote too. As in you need to apply for it first to use it, then the ballot is mailed to you and not some mass mailing of ballets to everyone...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"The Left" is Americans.

"They" are not out to get you. Some people just want sanity. I'm all for in-person and mail-in voting. We can totally do both. And it will be fine.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't disagree. I have abstained from voting since 1992, out of protest of what I saw when Perot and his campaign happened. I voted for Perot....and think his story is an under told conspiracy. The retrospect of Clinton being who won that year makes it just a little more interesting.

What bothers me is the reporting of the various "virtuous" actions we take. Video taping yourself feeding a homeless man. Telling everyone who you voted for, or how you voted. The disgusting politicization of that little boys murder, and the comparisons to Floyd that are uncalled for and flat out retarded.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
what would stop someone from sending in a mail in ballot and then going and voting in person! thats very dishonest and unethical but would fit right in with the progressives attitude, but either side could do it and how would anyone know, maybe voting reforms are needed

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It's not just the dems you need to worry about with mail in voting.

I have it on good authority that the CCP will also be involved.

They are printing up mail in ballots right now!

There is a CT that Trump will swap Pence for someone else at the last minute.

So any ballots that have Pence on them will be know to be fake.

edit on 16-8-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

It's not just the dems you need to worry about with mail in voting.

I have it on good authority that the CCP will also be involved.

They are printing up mail in ballots right now!

There is a CT that Trump will swap Pence for someone else.

So any ballots that have Pence on them will be know to be fake.

LOL...THAT is a great CT!
...and a BRILLIANT way to invalidate all those printed mail-in ballots!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join