It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC and NBC Stoke Conspiracy - Trump Creating Mail-In Voting Scandal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Not everyone may have means to get to city hall, but most do.
Or know someone they trust who does.

I rarely..... almost never if there is another way..... trust the US mail for anything I value greatly.
Not a large check, not my taxes, not a package unless I insure it....and never for delivering my vote.
The mail works for simpler things, and most of the time quite well...but I also have had some horror stories.

IF I could not deliver my ballot to city hall, I'd stand in line and vote in person.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Just going to address this little thing, was listening to an interview with a pharma rep recently and got clued into some of the reasons for our medical costs.

Medical costs and drug costs are two very different things.

First of all, everyone - and I mean everyone - should strive to get off of all medications... all of them, always.

Drugs should only ever be used as a temporary way to treat symptoms, until the underlying condition can be addressed.

The main problem with the costs of medical procedures is a total lack of transparency, combined with insurance companies controlling the claims process and deciding what can and can't be covered.

One big change that would help immediately, is to stop any and all direct payments from insurance companies to doctors/hospitals.

People should have to receive their bills directly, then they should have to file the claim with the insurance company. This would stop the vast majority of the fraud that permeates the system.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapOfNowhere

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: Brotherman

You get a star just for the use of the phrase 'butt ventriloquist' on that one. Its surprisingly accurate.

A star from me too to Brotherman. He made me smile for a while and that does not happen very easily.

With that being said. I don't think that Trump even needs to "rig" this election. I think he is going to win by a landslide victory. Been thinking that way for over a year now.

Exactly. The more they force us to think like them and try to bully us if we don't, the more people leave the party they've created over a short 4 years. If they can go that far left in 4 years, imagine what they could in 4 years if Joe Biden's husband won.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Stand in line for early voting ? 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
To the people supporting this BS narrative of the xuenchen propaganda account as usual: shame on you.

You know for a stone cold fact that if this were a Democrat potus doing exactly this same process, you'd be up in arms calling for their head.

There is precisely zero evidence of widespread voter fraud. None. And those saying "just vote in person" - who are you to remove the rights Americans have always had?

And some of you are, again, calling for the media to be largely shut down? Yet more anti constitution noise from ATS. Sounding more and more like Russia every day.

This is literally an attempt to subvert the election process via cronyism and fake news. The only way you could not understand what Trump is doing here via the postmaster appointment and the BS narrative is if you are very very slow. Or anti America.

And youre supporting it because it's your guy. This is shameful.

You are not American.

And don't even start with the liberal tears nonsense. You're adults and this isn't a joke any more.

The truest statement Trump ever said was that he could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue shoot someone and not lose one voter. His base would spin it into something about how the rotten Democrats are trying to save every man woman and child on earth causing a massive overpopulation problem, and the guy was a rotten thug anyways, and something something gun's rights.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Democrats getting their asses slapped today as the Senate questions the Postmaster General 😃

Looks like 99% of the recent Democrat fables are false 😃

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join