It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC and NBC Stoke Conspiracy - Trump Creating Mail-In Voting Scandal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There is no conspiracy.
Trump is messing with the postal system.
Though looks like he and his postsmaster had to stop for a bit, as of today.

Don’t be a foolish troll. Again
Go lick a stamp

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: DBCowboy

Doesn't the usps handle those too?

Wont there be a surge in those ?
Shouldn't the government be ready for that and help it get done?

I'm not sure what the difference in absentee ballets and mail in ballets really is.

The mail will get delivered, the evil Trump isn't canceling mail deliveries.

It'll be okay.

Honest.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Annee

None of the machines were removed that weren't replaced or moved.

😎

Now let's see what else the demented Democrats think of 😎

I love how you speak in absolutes.

But, I know for a fact you get many (probably all) of your info from extreme right sites.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
There is no conspiracy.
Trump is messing with the postal system.
Though looks like he and his postsmaster had to stop for a bit, as of today.

Don’t be a foolish troll. Again
Go lick a stamp

The most important changes were implemented two Fridays ago.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't know if they are or not.

What has this admin done to make sure the usps has what they need to handle many more ballets than usual?

Are you confident that all the ballots made through the mail will be counted?
Are you confident that this admin is making it safe and free of fraud?

Because if uncounted votes and fraud are what everyone is worried about then the government should be doing all they can to fix that before november.

What have they done?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Are you confident that this admin is doing everything they can to protect all these extra absentee ballots from fraud?

I'm not sure that they are doing anything to help protect our votes.
Am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The USPS has been hemorrhaging money, in the billions for decades. Trump hired someone to clean up the waste and innefficiency.

And the left is having a complete meltdown, making crap up about Trump shutting down all the post offices in America so he can steal the election from Comrade Joe.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What changes were those?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
OKAY!!!!!!

This needs to be said.

IF you are SO WORRIED your ballot won't get to your local government to be counted, and you don't trust the USPS...and you are able......you can drive, walk or somehow get to your city/township hall and drop off the ballot.

Stop with the fear mongering and hate already.

Hell, if I want to be sure my taxes or water bill gets paid and posted on time....I drive/walk/bicycle over there and drop it off or hand to a local government worker.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So trump fixed the usps?

The dems can rest easy. Even if most of them use absentee ballots it wont be an issue at all?

How specifically will this clean up help to protect my ballot?

I realize that only some things have been done and other stuff was put on hold. But will any of the things already done help protect my ballot?
If dejoy was allowed to do everything he needs to do would that cut down on fraud?
edit on 18-8-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The additional "mail" is only a few extra pieces per County.

The voter registration lists are in each County.

Most Counties have dozens of post offices 😎

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds like they can handle a bunch of ballots.

Do you think it will be protected from fraud? Or should trump and dejoy help with that too?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

its not the delivery that concerns me, thats really irrelevant.... outside of the handful of states that do mail in ballots how many others have the infrastructure and the people to receive and count all those ballots, including verifying the legitimacy of the votes in a timely manner.

Hint: look at how long it took Florida to recount in 2000 and they didnt even do the whole state just a few counties and they were overwhelmed.

if you dont have the infrastructure and approved personell for doing the counting we are looking at a third world style train wreck no matter who wins.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

if you dont have the infrastructure and approved personell for doing the counting we are looking at a third world style train wreck no matter who wins.

If the american people wish to vote this way then the government that works for them should help set it up. Agreed?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

True, there are other means to deliver a ballot, yet not everyone has those means.

But that's the thing, though: we *should* be able to trust the USPS to deliver the mail as intended and in a timely manner, and for it not to be sabotaged.

I actually like the USPS. I find it timely and largely efficient.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

yea but its up to each state to make that transition, and there is NO WAY, zero chance, zip zilch nadda going to be done that meets any criteria if the Fed gets involved they are incapable of making anything happen with a quickness that includes efficency.

Edit for a little more clarity;

The fed can get it done quick and miss all kind of things like securing the ballots, transport of the ballots manning for rural areas etc...

they can get it done right, but it will be a minimum of 6 months late and wildlly over budget.

Correct, on time, and on budget is pretty much impossible now a days.
edit on 18-8-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The clock runs out next week.

No efficiency is possible on a National scale.

Additional funding this late won't cut the mustard.

But that's precisely the point as we know Democrats want as much chaos as possible πŸ‘ƒ

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If people go to stores all the time, why can't they go to a polling place early and get a ballot ?

Polling places are always close by and not cross country like many want everybody to think 😎

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If people go to stores all the time, why can't they go to a polling place early and get a ballot ?

Polling places are always close by and not cross country like many want everybody to think 😎

Maybe people don't want to stand in line for hours.

Maybe they want to make sure their vote is accurately counted.

You know this. You're just pushing the same ol' BS talking point as usual.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
To the people supporting this BS narrative of the xuenchen propaganda account as usual: shame on you.

You know for a stone cold fact that if this were a Democrat potus doing exactly this same process, you'd be up in arms calling for their head.

There is precisely zero evidence of widespread voter fraud. None. And those saying "just vote in person" - who are you to remove the rights Americans have always had?

And some of you are, again, calling for the media to be largely shut down? Yet more anti constitution noise from ATS. Sounding more and more like Russia every day.

This is literally an attempt to subvert the election process via cronyism and fake news. The only way you could not understand what Trump is doing here via the postmaster appointment and the BS narrative is if you are very very slow. Or anti America.

And youre supporting it because it's your guy. This is shameful.

You are not American.

And don't even start with the liberal tears nonsense. You're adults and this isn't a joke any more.
edit on 18-8-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join